250 Years of Tradition Sacrificed on Altar of Political Correctness

Or they could have just created a new bill, like $25 or $30 or $75, kept what's-his-name where he is, start something new, and it's all good.

I do realize how important it is that we remove white people from things nowadays because payback 'n stuff, so whatever.

Meh.
They're adding a bunch of white women to the back of the $10 bill. I hope that helps your delicate sensitivities.
I think you meant "sensibilities", but nice try on the catty comment.

As I said, meh. You'll have to try this on someone else.
Yeah that's what I meant. Good to see you sacking up. I hope you don't crumble when you're handed your first Tubman $20.

Isn't that Mooooch Oboma's mother on the $20? We used to call them double sawbucks...now it's going to be known as a "TUBBY"?

th

May have to rename it the graffiti bill after a couple of years of circulation.

This is absolute bullshit!!!
This will cost millions and we gain nothing in return.
Changes the faces on the bill does nothing.

"250 Years of Tradition Sacrificed on Altar of Political Correctness"

lol

There is no such thing as ‘political correctness,’ it’s a ridiculous myth contrived by the right in an effort to conceal the bigotry and racism that finds refuge among the ranks of republicans and conservatives, exhibiting the disdain most conservatives have for unfettered debate in a free and democratic society.

This thread also illustrates the unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and dissent common to most on the right.

The thread premise is as sad as it is inane.

Or they could have just created a new bill, like $25 or $30 or $75, kept what's-his-name where he is, start something new, and it's all good.

I do realize how important it is that we remove white people from things nowadays because payback 'n stuff, so whatever.

Meh.
They're adding a bunch of white women to the back of the $10 bill. I hope that helps your delicate sensitivities.
I think you meant "sensibilities", but nice try on the catty comment.

As I said, meh. You'll have to try this on someone else.
Yeah that's what I meant. Good to see you sacking up. I hope you don't crumble when you're handed your first Tubman $20.

Isn't that Mooooch Oboma's mother on the $20? We used to call them double sawbucks...now it's going to be known as a "TUBBY"?

th

May have to rename it the graffiti bill after a couple of years of circulation.
For shit sake, you need a black person on a bill, put MLK on it, at least 50% of the black race knows that picture... this looks like Aunt Jemina...without the smile!

th

There is no such thing as ‘political correctness,’ it’s a ridiculous myth contrived by the right....

...as sad as it is inane."

:spinner:
arrow-down.png

:laugh:

Last edited:
What tradition has been sacrificed? Jackson hasn't been on the $20 for 250 years.

Jackson was President from March 4, 1829 to March 4,1837.
That means if you subtract from today 2016 the year 1837... you come up with 187 years Dummy!
He first appeared on $20 on 1928! GEEZ what an idiot you are to make these gross blatant exaggerations!
It's so simple to use the internet! So subtract from 2016 the year 1928 and you get 88 years.

Political correctness?

Is Tubman any less important in American History?

Why YES, she's much LESS important than many other Americans...Because you're black, that makes her special...to you!

Less important than the current face of the bill there Corky. Read much?

When was Tubby president, porch monkey?

Is that the qualifier?

No,but as I said, put MLK there, he did MORE for your people than Tubby ever did!

This is absolute bullshit!!!
This will cost millions and we gain nothing in return.
Changes the faces on the bill does nothing.

It seems to have quite an effect on you and your brothers in this thread.
I just see no purpose in the change, what does it accomplish?

It panders to blacks, and women..... nothing else matters! It's an election year, the DemoRATS will try anything to publicize their PC ethics!

Political correctness?

Is Tubman any less important in American History?

Why YES, she's much LESS important than many other Americans...Because you're black, that makes her special...to you!

Less important than the current face of the bill there Corky. Read much?

When was Tubby president, porch monkey?

Is that the qualifier?

No,but as I said, put MLK there, he did MORE for your people than Tubby ever did!

Not your choice to make but your suggestion is noted.

download.jpg

Anyone else going to refuse to use this new garbage 20$ bill? I can't wait for some moronic fucking college student get pissy with ME the customer who is always right when I ask for a REAL 20$ bill and not the pc version and they get fired. LOL

Forum List

Back