250 Years of Tradition Sacrificed on Altar of Political Correctness

I don't care what's on what bill... It's just sad to see political correctness take its place in the forefront of American life.

Or they could have just created a new bill, like $25 or $30 or $75, kept what's-his-name where he is, start something new, and it's all good.

I do realize how important it is that we remove white people from things nowadays because payback 'n stuff, so whatever.

Meh.
They're adding a bunch of white women to the back of the $10 bill. I hope that helps your delicate sensitivities.
I think you meant "sensibilities", but nice try on the catty comment.

As I said, meh. You'll have to try this on someone else.
Yeah that's what I meant. Good to see you sacking up. I hope you don't crumble when you're handed your first Tubman $20.

Or they could have just created a new bill, like $25 or $30 or $75, kept what's-his-name where he is, start something new, and it's all good.

I do realize how important it is that we remove white people from things nowadays because payback 'n stuff, so whatever.

Meh.
They're adding a bunch of white women to the back of the $10 bill. I hope that helps your delicate sensitivities.

Yeah that's what I meant. Good to see you sacking up. I hope you don't crumble when you're handed your first Tubman $20.
Why would I, precisely?

Meh.

Never gonna happen. I'm going with tens from here on out. Harriet Tubman, what'd she ever do. humpf.

Meh.

Isn't that Mooooch Oboma's mother on the $20? We used to call them double sawbucks...now it's going to be known as a "TUBBY"?

th

Meh.

Isn't that Mooooch Oboma's mother on the $20?

th

It looks like Gary Coleman.

I don't care what's on what bill... It's just sad to see political correctness take its place in the forefront of American life.
She overcame the obstacles of being a slave, risked her life time after time working the Underground Railroad to free others, and became a Union spy and scout during the Civil War. If she weren't a 'she' and weren't black, Tubman represents all you admire in a human being: overcoming adversity, bravery, military service. What's not to like?
You can't put this one down to political correctness. It's history.

She overcame the obstacles of being a slave, risked her life time after time working the Underground Railroad to free others, and became a Union spy and scout during the Civil War. If she weren't a 'she' and weren't black, Tubman represents all you admire in a human being: overcoming adversity, bravery, military service. What's not to like?
Well, if he really wanted to unite us put Jefferson Davis on.

He's not going to care you know

It's the principle that matters, political correctness is a cowardly behavior...

Meh.
Maybe it will give the old farts something to jaw about besides BATHROOMS; that'd be a nice break.

Technically speaking, it's PC. It's a hard to refute argument that Frederick Douglas was the more influential African-American of the era.

Meh.
Maybe it will give the old farts something to jaw about besides BATHROOMS; that'd be a nice break.
Political correctness is never an answer for anything… it's just appeasement

It's the principle that matters, political correctness is a cowardly behavior...
In the abstract, I'll agree with you. Has nothing to do with Tubman on the $20.

No need to be hysterical over it.

Meh.

You mean like the Ronald Reagan airport?

Jackson has only been featured on the 20 since 1928. So you may be overreacting a little.
And the government has only been issuing currency since the time of Civil War, so no matter how you slice it, there is no 250 year "tradition."

No need to be hysterical over it.
I really don't care who's on that bill, it's just a nothing action... Lol

Meh.

You mean like the Ronald Reagan airport?
Just busywork

Forum List

Back