26 shot, 5, fatally, in Chicago weekend violence

I am curious. What would a republican mayor do to stop gang warfare in Chicago? Take away their guns?

No. Lock them up with real sentences, not slaps on the wrist. Start charging the scum with illegal possession of a gun and what ever crime they committed. Make the illegal possession a 10 year mandatory sentence with no parole plus charge them for the crime they committed with it. Then you will see shit change. If one of these gang bangers are caught with and illegal gun within a 1000’ of a school turn that 10 into 15 years. Then you will see change. They don’t care now because they only do a year or two and are back out doing the same shit. Banning guns is a moron liberal and Democrat idea which won’t change anything because these POS gets there’s illegally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, you would raise taxes to build more jails? And these tough sentences are going to keep 16 year old kids who are willing to kill and die in gang wars from becoming a gangster?
No their enablers.

Ok, so you are going to send their 19 year old brothers to jail for long terms, who the 16 year olds look up to as hero's, and that will stop them from joining a gang, carrying a gun, and killing other gang members. Who knew that the problem could be resolved so simply!
You would do nothing. Or worse give them presents. Feed the bully you get more bully's.
Seal the neighborhoods off then go and collect the corpses in the spring. Easy.

Well these cities are at war. And you need to kinda do something to help the good people of the city.. I’m sure you would prosecute a marine for stopping and Frisking a German Nazi. Lol but others that want the war to end means your get the bad out.

Sorry, pal. the Citizens of Chicago have the only authority to do anything about Chicago crime. You and Trump are free to criticize, but otherwise are legally forbidden to override their lawful decisions. And their decisions must abide by the constitution. The courts demand it.
Cities at war you need to take action,, we ban guns we can stop
And frisk

Then, like Sheriff Joe, who ignored the constitution, you will be arrested, charged, indicted, convicted, and sentenced.
When will you arrest Rudy?

He works for Trump now. Therefore, like many of the others who did, he will be indicted, too.
Stop and frisk was in the 90’s why wasn’t he arrested??

I am curious. What would a republican mayor do to stop gang warfare in Chicago? Take away their guns?

No. Lock them up with real sentences, not slaps on the wrist. Start charging the scum with illegal possession of a gun and what ever crime they committed. Make the illegal possession a 10 year mandatory sentence with no parole plus charge them for the crime they committed with it. Then you will see shit change. If one of these gang bangers are caught with and illegal gun within a 1000’ of a school turn that 10 into 15 years. Then you will see change. They don’t care now because they only do a year or two and are back out doing the same shit. Banning guns is a moron liberal and Democrat idea which won’t change anything because these POS gets there’s illegally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, you would raise taxes to build more jails? And these tough sentences are going to keep 16 year old kids who are willing to kill and die in gang wars from becoming a gangster?
No their enablers.

Ok, so you are going to send their 19 year old brothers to jail for long terms, who the 16 year olds look up to as hero's, and that will stop them from joining a gang, carrying a gun, and killing other gang members. Who knew that the problem could be resolved so simply!
You would do nothing. Or worse give them presents. Feed the bully you get more bully's.

Don't get me wrong! I am in AWE of how easily you came up with the solution to stop teenage drug gang warfare in Chicago!

Sorry, pal. the Citizens of Chicago have the only authority to do anything about Chicago crime. You and Trump are free to criticize, but otherwise are legally forbidden to override their lawful decisions. And their decisions must abide by the constitution. The courts demand it.
And frisk

Then, like Sheriff Joe, who ignored the constitution, you will be arrested, charged, indicted, convicted, and sentenced.

He works for Trump now. Therefore, like many of the others who did, he will be indicted, too.

Why did sheriff Joe get away with racial profiling for 30 years?

And frisk

You like blacks getting killed?

Interesting spin, but, of course, twisted logic on your part.

Did we violate the constitution in the civil war? Lol

I think it is past your bedtime, kid....

I think it is past your bedtime, kid....
Yes or no? Ha you got caught ha

Forum List

Back