26 shot, 5, fatally, in Chicago weekend violence

As long as Chicago and the other urban hell holes hit their averages for shootings and deaths, the Media stays mute. Now if ONE of those deaths was a Black person shot by a cop, whoa Nelly! GET THOSE NEWS CREWS MOVING PRONTO!!!
Oh, I agree 1000%...I pesonally hope at the rate Chicago is going, the entire population of blacks, save for those smart enough to leave, kill off the entire race in that city and maybe just maybe start fresh with new blood.

As long as Chicago and the other urban hell holes hit their averages for shootings and deaths, the Media stays mute. Now if ONE of those deaths was a Black person shot by a cop, whoa Nelly! GET THOSE NEWS CREWS MOVING PRONTO!!!
Oh, I agree 1000%...I pesonally hope at the rate Chicago is going, the entire population of blacks, save for those smart enough to leave, kill off the entire race in that city and maybe just maybe start fresh with new blood.
If they need volunteers just let us NRAers know. Be glad to help.

I am curious. What would a republican mayor do to stop gang warfare in Chicago? Take away their guns?

No. Lock them up with real sentences, not slaps on the wrist. Start charging the scum with illegal possession of a gun and what ever crime they committed. Make the illegal possession a 10 year mandatory sentence with no parole plus charge them for the crime they committed with it. Then you will see shit change. If one of these gang bangers are caught with and illegal gun within a 1000’ of a school turn that 10 into 15 years. Then you will see change. They don’t care now because they only do a year or two and are back out doing the same shit. Banning guns is a moron liberal and Democrat idea which won’t change anything because these POS gets there’s illegally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, you would raise taxes to build more jails? And these tough sentences are going to keep 16 year old kids who are willing to kill and die in gang wars from becoming a gangster?

I am curious. What would a republican mayor do to stop gang warfare in Chicago? Take away their guns?

You mean like Mayor Rudy Giuliani did in NY?

Rudy is not along in violating the constitution. Sheriff Joe, another Republican hero, did it, too.
You sure are dense.

Stop and frisk saved thousands of lives in New York

So, the solution to the Chicago gang wars is to stop and frisk, without probable cause, thereby shredding the constitution?
Yes when you have a crime infested area and you care about the good people that live there you must implement short period of fixing the problem.. I think it’s unconstitutional to shot 20-40 people a day lol

No. Lock them up with real sentences, not slaps on the wrist. Start charging the scum with illegal possession of a gun and what ever crime they committed. Make the illegal possession a 10 year mandatory sentence with no parole plus charge them for the crime they committed with it. Then you will see shit change. If one of these gang bangers are caught with and illegal gun within a 1000’ of a school turn that 10 into 15 years. Then you will see change. They don’t care now because they only do a year or two and are back out doing the same shit. Banning guns is a moron liberal and Democrat idea which won’t change anything because these POS gets there’s illegally.

So, you would raise taxes to build more jails? And these tough sentences are going to keep 16 year old kids who are willing to kill and die in gang wars from becoming a gangster?

Dumbass. Yes. If they need to build another jail to put the piece of shots away. That’s the only way you will change anything in Chicago. I am a retired police officer and it’s disgusting that these piece of shits get off with a slap on the wrist. Your a liberal moron so what would you know.

So, the solution to the Chicago gang wars is to stop and frisk, without probable cause, thereby shredding the constitution?
Yes when you have a crime infested area and you care about the good people that live there you must implement short period of fixing the problem.. I think it’s unconstitutional to shot 20-40 people a day lol

Actually, the federal government and the Constitution has absolutely nothing in it about murder. As for violating the constitution, which you and Trump are so anxious to do, that is what the democrats and the courts are going to block, even violations of the 2nd amendment.

Dumbass. Yes. If they need to build another jail to put the piece of shots away. That’s the only way you will change anything in Chicago. I am a retired police officer and it’s disgusting that these piece of shits get off with a slap on the wrist. Your a liberal moron so what would you know.

And, you, as a policeman, who worked for me and the rest of the public, who regards his employers as morons, I am happy that you are no longer in my employ.

Actually, the federal government and the Constitution has absolutely nothing in it about murder. As for violating the constitution, which you and Trump are so anxious to do, that is what the democrats and the courts are going to block, even violations of the 2nd amendment.
Well these cities are at war. And you need to kinda do something to help the good people of the city.. I’m sure you would prosecute a marine for stopping and Frisking a German Nazi. Lol but others that want the war to end means your get the bad out.

Forum List

Back