26 shot, 5, fatally, in Chicago weekend violence

I am curious. What would a republican mayor do to stop gang warfare in Chicago? Take away their guns?
Stop and frisk saved thousands of lives in New York

So, the solution to the Chicago gang wars is to stop and frisk, without probable cause, thereby shredding the constitution?
Yes when you have a crime infested area and you care about the good people that live there you must implement short period of fixing the problem.. I think it’s unconstitutional to shot 20-40 people a day lol

Actually, the federal government and the Constitution has absolutely nothing in it about murder. As for violating the constitution, which you and Trump are so anxious to do, that is what the democrats and the courts are going to block, even violations of the 2nd amendment.

The Democrats want to trample on the constitution. You sound like a typical liberal moron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am curious. What would a republican mayor do to stop gang warfare in Chicago? Take away their guns?

No. Lock them up with real sentences, not slaps on the wrist. Start charging the scum with illegal possession of a gun and what ever crime they committed. Make the illegal possession a 10 year mandatory sentence with no parole plus charge them for the crime they committed with it. Then you will see shit change. If one of these gang bangers are caught with and illegal gun within a 1000’ of a school turn that 10 into 15 years. Then you will see change. They don’t care now because they only do a year or two and are back out doing the same shit. Banning guns is a moron liberal and Democrat idea which won’t change anything because these POS gets there’s illegally.

So, you would raise taxes to build more jails? And these tough sentences are going to keep 16 year old kids who are willing to kill and die in gang wars from becoming a gangster?

Dumbass. Yes. If they need to build another jail to put the piece of shots away. That’s the only way you will change anything in Chicago. I am a retired police officer and it’s disgusting that these piece of shits get off with a slap on the wrist. Your a liberal moron so what would you know.

I second that. He’s a moron.

So, the solution to the Chicago gang wars is to stop and frisk, without probable cause, thereby shredding the constitution?
Yes when you have a crime infested area and you care about the good people that live there you must implement short period of fixing the problem.. I think it’s unconstitutional to shot 20-40 people a day lol

Actually, the federal government and the Constitution has absolutely nothing in it about murder. As for violating the constitution, which you and Trump are so anxious to do, that is what the democrats and the courts are going to block, even violations of the 2nd amendment.
Well these cities are at war. And you need to kinda do something to help the good people of the city.. I’m sure you would prosecute a marine for stopping and Frisking a German Nazi. Lol but others that want the war to end means your get the bad out.

Sorry, pal. the Citizens of Chicago have the only authority to do anything about Chicago crime. You and Trump are free to criticize, but otherwise are legally forbidden to override their lawful decisions. And their decisions must abide by the constitution. The courts demand it.

The Democrats want to trample on the constitution. You sound like a typical liberal moron

Not even worthy of a serious response....

Well these cities are at war. And you need to kinda do something to help the good people of the city.. I’m sure you would prosecute a marine for stopping and Frisking a German Nazi. Lol but others that want the war to end means your get the bad out.

Sorry, pal. the Citizens of Chicago have the only authority to do anything about Chicago crime. You and Trump are free to criticize, but otherwise are legally forbidden to override their lawful decisions. And their decisions must abide by the constitution. The courts demand it.
Cities at war you need to take action,, we ban guns we can stop
And frisk

No. Lock them up with real sentences, not slaps on the wrist. Start charging the scum with illegal possession of a gun and what ever crime they committed. Make the illegal possession a 10 year mandatory sentence with no parole plus charge them for the crime they committed with it. Then you will see shit change. If one of these gang bangers are caught with and illegal gun within a 1000’ of a school turn that 10 into 15 years. Then you will see change. They don’t care now because they only do a year or two and are back out doing the same shit. Banning guns is a moron liberal and Democrat idea which won’t change anything because these POS gets there’s illegally.

So, you would raise taxes to build more jails? And these tough sentences are going to keep 16 year old kids who are willing to kill and die in gang wars from becoming a gangster?

Dumbass. Yes. If they need to build another jail to put the piece of shots away. That’s the only way you will change anything in Chicago. I am a retired police officer and it’s disgusting that these piece of shits get off with a slap on the wrist. Your a liberal moron so what would you know.

I second that. He’s a moron.

Wow! You sure got the best of me with that response!

And frisk

Then, like Sheriff Joe, who ignored the constitution, you will be arrested, charged, indicted, convicted, and sentenced.

And frisk

Then, like Sheriff Joe, who ignored the constitution, you will be arrested, charged, indicted, convicted, and sentenced.
When will you arrest Rudy?

No their enablers.

Good. That’s fine. Let them keep killing each other. It’s run by Demtards and that’s what you get. Ignorance is the libtards way.

26 shot, 5, fatally, in Chicago weekend violence

Yes, sadly yes....

and

crickets from the Left.

it doesn't help their sick agenda.

All the Left ever cares about, it's politics, that's all.

And frisk

When will you arrest Rudy?

He works for Trump now. Therefore, like many of the others who did, he will be indicted, too.

put those who use guns to violently kill people to death. Use those who threaten to use guns in crime in jail for 20+ years so they get out of jail in time to retire in a homeless shelter.

That is about 20% of the gun nuts on this board!

No their enablers.

Ok, so you are going to send their 19 year old brothers to jail for long terms, who the 16 year olds look up to as hero's, and that will stop them from joining a gang, carrying a gun, and killing other gang members. Who knew that the problem could be resolved so simply!

Good. That’s fine. Let them keep killing each other. It’s run by Demtards and that’s what you get. Ignorance is the libtards way.

Well, now, they are, in fact, killing each other, while selling drugs to kids, so if you think that this is some kind of insult to democrats, you are mistaken. It would even appear that we agree on something!

put those who use guns to violently kill people to death. Use those who threaten to use guns in crime in jail for 20+ years so they get out of jail in time to retire in a homeless shelter.

That is about 20% of the gun nuts on this board!

You are the biggest moron here. Come back when you have a clue. Guns save way more lives then they take. You dipshit liberals have no clue. Why do you think the Democrats don’t want a record kept on all of the shootings that save lives. Like just yesterday when two gunmen broke into a house and help the mother at gun point. The boyfriend killed one and injured the other. They were both armed with illegal guns. Best part is liberal Assholes let them off easy on a prior gun charge. So STFU loser.

No their enablers.

Ok, so you are going to send their 19 year old brothers to jail for long terms, who the 16 year olds look up to as hero's, and that will stop them from joining a gang, carrying a gun, and killing other gang members. Who knew that the problem could be resolved so simply!
You would do nothing. Or worse give them presents. Feed the bully you get more bully's.

Forum List

Back