$2M to South Carolina for hurricane relief.$157M to Lebanon

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
We see who they care about.

Notice the low level coverage overall by the MSM compared to the non-stop coverage of Katrina.

And I also blame Republicans for not mouthing off enough about this at every opportunity.

Last edited:

Notice the low level coverage overall by the MSM compared to the non-stop coverage of Katrina.

And I also blame Republicans for not mouthing off enough about this at every opportunity.

Republicans??? Mike Johnson is NOT a republican, he is a solid fascist democrat speaker of the house, the party he subverts voted him out of that office, fascist democrats voted en masse to keep him in it! There is NO republican party, you/we/us have absolutely zero political representation! :wink:

Johnson is the Speaker of the House.
See how the Satanic democrats buzz like flies to a corpse, see how fucking stupid it is? Johnson is NOT the republican speaker of the house, the republicans voted him out of that office, but the entire fascist party joined in with the rino's and voted to keep him in it! Johnson is solidly fascist democrat, with the only check on his evil fascist ass being a three seat majorityy he absolutely does NOT control! :wink:

This is one reason it is going to be increasingly more difficult for Americans to maintain patriotiem througout your system. The Soviets were very effective through thr 50s-70s in recruiting from.the Wet by painting capitalism as greedy and corrupt. The 80s was more difficult for them with Reagan lifting U.S pride.and patriotism to new hheights. When the communists did recruit, it was often top shelf sources, but they didnt fare in the numbers game. The Axis today have an easier argument to make regarding "us vs them" which is why some balance in Weztsrn governments is needed, a return back to patriotism. Vivek has provided.the most accurate, though not perfect of course, expression of a more ideal role for government and its relationship/obligation to citizens. Let's hope those like him have a louder voice in the U.S government direction moving forward.

See how the Satanic democrats buzz like flies to a corpse, see how fucking stupid it is? Johnson is NOT the republican speaker of the house, the republicans voted him out of that office, but the entire fascist party joined in with the rino's and voted to keep him in it! Johnson is solidly fascist democrat, with the only check on his evil fascist ass being a three seat majorityy he absolutely does NOT control! :wink:
Mike Johnson
Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

the left does not control the purse strings the GOP does.
1728095743243.png

I think they left town on the 25th, both parties, both parties.

Forum List

Back