2nd Healthcare Worker Infected With Ebola; Takes Commercial Flight With 99.5 Fever

Should the US Immediately Ban All Peoples With VISAs Showing They Have Been In Affected Countries?

• Yes, ABSOLUTELY. Right now.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Maybe, but we should just wait and see.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it won't help really.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Well the dangerous & stupid continues... Oh a perfect system is good until you involve human beings..

They didn't even want to release her name. But thankfully political-correctness was suspended in order to potentially save more lives.

I submit that dumb dirt farmers should take over the controls at the CDC regarding ebola Ebola Containment In The Us Your Thoughts Ideas Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The second health-care worker diagnosed with Ebola had a fever of 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit before boarding a passenger jet on Monday, a day before she reported symptoms of the virus and was tested, according to public health officials.
Even though there appeared to be little risk for the other people on that flight, she should not have traveled that way, Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said during a news conference Wednesday.
“She should not have flown on a commercial airline,” Frieden said. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/10/15/ebola-stricken-nurse-flew-on-a-passenger-plane-a-day-before-being-diagnosed/ [/quote]

The health-care worker was not named by public health officials, but a spokesman for Cleveland identified her Amber Vinson. Family members told Reuters and the Dallas Morning News that Vinson is a nurse at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.

Hey could one of the tireless moderators here correct the spelling in the title? To "Healthcare"..?

BHO fucks up everything he touches and I mean everything.
Well, politics aside. We are now officially an ebola hot spot and will be subject to our own travellers being restricted abroad.

Wonder how the stock market is going to handle this?

The Obama Administration should immediately halt all travelers with VISAs stamped from any of the affected African nations. Then we ourselves will have to be "symptom free" for the required quarantine period. And I hope by that time our stock market hasn't become too volatile. This little ebola issue is much bigger than just a horrible and frightening disease.

You'll see.

Well, politics aside. We are now officially an ebola hot spot and will be subject to our own travellers being restricted abroad.

The Obama Administration should immediately halt all travelers with VISAs stamped from any of the affected African nations. Then we ourselves will have to be "symptom free" for the required quarantine period. And I hope by that time our stock market hasn't become too volatile. This little ebola issue is much bigger than just a horrible and frightening disease.

You'll see.

He should have cut travel off long ago.

You'll see.

He should have cut travel off long ago.
Yep.

I could tell by the absence of his "Martin Luther King" singsong in his voice today that he knows he f-ed up.

If a fever was present and the person ends up with ebola...Well then wasn't that person able to infect others?

Obama and Frieden are either trying to start a Civil War or set it up so Obammy has to declare martial law

Looks like it's time to ban flights in and out of Texas.
Yes. In fact I ordered something from Texas a couple weeks ago... Ebola can exist on surfaces so ?...I was afraid to touch it when it got here. I mean, it was definitely in the back of my mind.

Like I said, the stock market is going to go haywire over the unforeseen consequences of this nonchalance about not shutting ebola out of this country...

The first place to declare martial law would be at outgoing flights in Liberia etc. "Sorry sir/madame, your VISA says you were in Sierra Leone. You are not allowed to board a flight bound for the US".

You'll see.

:lol:

Who determines what an "official" hotspot is, exactly?

CNN just showing video of the transportation of the nurse to Atlanta. Five guys loading her into a special jet...all encased in hazmat suits...one airport dude in his chinos and t shirt assisting. Commentator wondering about the consistency ot the message being sent.

Looks like it's time to ban flights in and out of Texas.
Yes. In fact I ordered something from Texas a couple weeks ago... Ebola can exist on surfaces so ?...I was afraid to touch it when it got here. I mean, it was definitely in the back of my mind.

Like I said, the stock market is going to go haywire over the unforeseen consequences of this nonchalance about not shutting ebola out of this country...

The first place to declare martial law would be at outgoing flights in Liberia etc. "Sorry sir/madame, your VISA says you were in Sierra Leone. You are not allowed to board a flight bound for the US".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

2817dbs.jpg

Georgia Guidestones....

88b23742c0c3abe2bbb1d606d27afa0d.jpg

Forum List

Back