2nd Healthcare Worker Infected With Ebola; Takes Commercial Flight With 99.5 Fever

Should the US Immediately Ban All Peoples With VISAs Showing They Have Been In Affected Countries?

• Yes, ABSOLUTELY. Right now.

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • Maybe, but we should just wait and see.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it won't help really.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
2817dbs.jpg

Georgia Guidestones....

88b23742c0c3abe2bbb1d606d27afa0d.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't make this shit up, either.

BHO fucks up everything he touches and I mean everything.

You asked for batshit crazy thing you say......here's one. Aren't you proud of yourself?

I'm always proud of myself kid.

Barak shuts travel down from West Africa 6 weeks ago like he should have and we don't have TWO sick nurses ONE of which flew to Cleveland and back with symptoms.

LL you are a sick stupid fuck who is no more than a mal adjusted hack.

Well, politics aside. We are now officially an ebola hot spot and will be subject to our own travellers being restricted abroad.

Wonder how the stock market is going to handle this?

The Obama Administration should immediately halt all travelers with VISAs stamped from any of the affected African nations. Then we ourselves will have to be "symptom free" for the required quarantine period. And I hope by that time our stock market hasn't become too volatile. This little ebola issue is much bigger than just a horrible and frightening disease.

You'll see.

:lol:

Who determines what an "official" hotspot is, exactly?

Just so you know, I don't think it's any coincidence that the Board started to suck ass when you became a Mod

I'm just doing some simple math here.
Ebola patient 1 was diagnosed on September 28th.
By the time today rolled around (17 days later) we have discovered 2 more people with confirmed ebola. Total of 3 ebola cases.
So, let's assume that those 2 additional cases each infect 2 more people within 17 days. That means that on November 3rd, 4 new cases will appear. Total of 7 cases.
Lets assume that each new ebola case continues to infect another 2 people every 17 days.
A year goes by.
At that rate, on September 22nd 2015 there will be 2,097,152 diagnosed and the US will have a combined total of 4,194,303 people that have been infected.
That is a lot of people.

In reality, if it was becoming a serious epidemic the US would probably start a much more restrictive quarantine policy much earlier than September 2015, so I suppose the numbers would be less than that. But still, if an entire city (or more than one) gets quarantined, it's not going to be pretty for people stuck in a quarantined location.
Just saying.

You asked for batshit crazy thing you say......here's one. Aren't you proud of yourself?

Barak shuts travel down from West Africa 6 weeks ago like he should have and we don't have TWO sick nurses ONE of which flew to Cleveland and back with symptoms.

All of the people who flew with Duncan on the plane.......all of his housemates.....everyone he dealt with in his initial trip to the hospital...scores of staff who dealt with him while in isolation.....all virus free.

You are just expressing your partisan bullshit. You see what Obama does and then advocate for the opposite. You are too easy.

Well, politics aside. We are now officially an ebola hot spot and will be subject to our own travellers being restricted abroad.

Wonder how the stock market is going to handle this?

The Obama Administration should immediately halt all travelers with VISAs stamped from any of the affected African nations. Then we ourselves will have to be "symptom free" for the required quarantine period. And I hope by that time our stock market hasn't become too volatile. This little ebola issue is much bigger than just a horrible and frightening disease.

You'll see.

:lol:

Who determines what an "official" hotspot is, exactly?

Just so you know, I don't think it's any coincidence that the Board started to suck ass when you became a Mod

No one's been forcing you to post here for the last 2 and a half years, Frank.

If this board "sucks ass", why the fuck are you here?

By the time today rolled around (17 days later) we have discovered 2 more people with confirmed ebola. Total of 3 ebola cases.
So, let's assume that those 2 additional cases each infect 2 more people within 17 days. That means that on November 3rd, 4 new cases will appear. Total of 7 cases.
Lets assume that each new ebola case continues to infect another 2 people every 17 days.
A year goes by.
At that rate, on September 22nd 2015 there will be 2,097,152 diagnosed and the US will have a combined total of 4,194,303 people that have been infected.
That is a lot of people.

In reality, if it was becoming a serious epidemic the US would probably start a much more restrictive quarantine policy much earlier than September 2015, so I suppose the numbers would be less than that. But still, if an entire city (or more than one) gets quarantined, it's not going to be pretty for people stuck in a quarantined location.
Just saying.

There have only been 2 confirmed cases so far, not 3.

Well the dangerous & stupid continues... Oh a perfect system is good until you involve human beings..

They didn't even want to release her name. But thankfully political-correctness was suspended in order to potentially save more lives.

I submit that dumb dirt farmers should take over the controls at the CDC regarding ebola Ebola Containment In The Us Your Thoughts Ideas Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The second health-care worker diagnosed with Ebola had a fever of 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit before boarding a passenger jet on Monday, a day before she reported symptoms of the virus and was tested, according to public health officials.
Even though there appeared to be little risk for the other people on that flight, she should not have traveled that way, Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said during a news conference Wednesday.
“She should not have flown on a commercial airline,” Frieden said. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/10/15/ebola-stricken-nurse-flew-on-a-passenger-plane-a-day-before-being-diagnosed/ [/quote]

The health-care worker was not named by public health officials, but a spokesman for Cleveland identified her Amber Vinson. Family members told Reuters and the Dallas Morning News that Vinson is a nurse at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens in a few weeks when ebola isn't in the news any more. Just the latest media generated fearfest like what led to companies selling parachutes after 9/11 for use escaping buildings.

All of the people who flew with Duncan on the plane.......all of his housemates.....everyone he dealt with in his initial trip to the hospital...scores of staff who dealt with him while in isolation.....all virus free.

You are just expressing your partisan bullshit. You see what Obama does and then advocate for the opposite. You are too easy.

Two US Health Workers are sick you are an idiot.

They are sick because Duncan flew over here, how did you grow up to be SO fucking stupid kid?

A year goes by.
That is a lot of people.

Just saying.

The CDC website disagrees with you

Date: 10/15/2014
Confirmed Cases: 3
Contacts*: 11
Possible Contacts**: 107
Total: 118

Cases of Ebola Diagnosed in the United States Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever CDC

Obama and Frieden are either trying to start a Civil War or set it up so Obammy has to declare martial law

CF I personally hope that this is some sort of diabolical one world order plan .

Because if it isn't it means for certain the most assinine idiots are in charge of the country who without a doubt are proving they don't have a clue what they are doing.

Well the dangerous & stupid continues... Oh a perfect system is good until you involve human beings..

They didn't even want to release her name. But thankfully political-correctness was suspended in order to potentially save more lives.

I submit that dumb dirt farmers should take over the controls at the CDC regarding ebola Ebola Containment In The Us Your Thoughts Ideas Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The second health-care worker diagnosed with Ebola had a fever of 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit before boarding a passenger jet on Monday, a day before she reported symptoms of the virus and was tested, according to public health officials.
Even though there appeared to be little risk for the other people on that flight, she should not have traveled that way, Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said during a news conference Wednesday.
“She should not have flown on a commercial airline,” Frieden said. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/10/15/ebola-stricken-nurse-flew-on-a-passenger-plane-a-day-before-being-diagnosed/ [/quote]

The health-care worker was not named by public health officials, but a spokesman for Cleveland identified her Amber Vinson. Family members told Reuters and the Dallas Morning News that Vinson is a nurse at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens in a few weeks when ebola isn't in the news any more. Just the latest media generated fearfest like what led to companies selling parachutes after 9/11 for use escaping buildings.

I pray it isn't but I think that that is a statistical improbability.

A year goes by.
That is a lot of people.

Just saying.

Looks like you're right, a new case was diagnosed today.

A year goes by.
That is a lot of people.

Just saying.

AND she flew to Cleveland and back with symptoms.

A year goes by.
That is a lot of people.

Just saying.

Three confirmed cases.
Patient Duncan + two nurses = three.
Like I said, simple math.

A year goes by.
That is a lot of people.

Just saying.

Three confirmed cases.
Patient Duncan + two nurses = three.
Like I said, simple math.

See my post above.

A year goes by.
That is a lot of people.

Just saying.

AND she flew to Cleveland and back with symptoms.
ever been to Cleveland?

Forum List

Back