3,000 Uncounted Mail In Ballots Discovered In Massachusetts

Mail in voting is a flat out disaster, even the Democrats screwing other Democrats in their own primaries.

How can I make sure I don't vote Democrat after I'm dead?

Franklin Town Clerk Teresa Burr on Friday stepped down to “re-establish confidence with the voters of this community in their elections,” she wrote in her resignation letter.

Two days after the Sept. 1 primary, thousands of uncounted ballots surfaced in Franklin as the 4th Congressional District remained too close to call. The newly discovered 3,000 uncounted ballots were mail-in votes that appeared to have never made it to polling locations on Election Day.

Poll workers ended up counting the 3,000 ballots late into the night two days after the primary. Jake Auchincloss eventually won the Democratic primary."

My daughter moved to Florida 4 years ago and Nassau County won’t remove her from the voter list.

Doesn't surprise me. I had been against national voter ID for years but I don't think you can have a fair election any more without a unique identification number which can be checked on a national database. It's sad we had to get to a point where big brother has to have more information about you as that can lead to other problems but something has to be done. Here we are sacrificing liberty to protect our integrity.

Do we know the logistics of having a national ID system which is used once every two years (maybe)... By the way a lot of European Countries consider National IDs as giving way too much power to the Government (NAZIs have an influence in that).
Next you'll tell us that people being allowed to vote is dangerous.
The Feds know everything about you already.

The ballots will be counted. The elections will be certified. And a winner will be declared.

On what day? November 3rd? November 4th? November 28th? December 17th?

Not on the December 17th. The electors meet, I think on 12/16.

But yeah, after 11/3.

And what if a state can't certify by 12/16?

Given the precedent on Bush v. Gore that can't happen.
Why can't it? Bush v Gore was settled on December 12th and only because SCOTUS intervened and prevented further recounts and what was the result of that? "Bush STOLE THE ELECTION!!!" And there are still people who believe that. Given the number of potential mail in ballots in states like my own who are automatically mailing them out to every voter on the role, which isn't even updated, you could have multiple Floridas this year.

One, there is no guarantee that this court would intervene and make the same decision and even if they did, do you really want another instance in which the Supreme Court decides who the president is, especially if it ends up being Trump? You think things are violent now? It will completely destroy any confidence in our system.

Oh lord.

The court will make no such decision. The voters will decide. In Bush v. Gore, The Court simply said to Florida that there must be a decision. I didn't like the decision the people made but it was the choice that was made. The Butterfly Ballot in Palm Beach County (I believe it was) screwed Gore. Which is why I'm such a hawk when it comes to getting picture ID's for voting in person. That would of course also translate into greater voter security for voting by mail as well.

The Precedent is that you have to certify something by a certain date. You can worry about another outcome but you may as well bet against the next sunrise from occurring.

And you may very well be right, but we are certainly setting ourselves up for a debacle that could eclipse 2000 and I guarantee you unless there is a landslide in one direction or the other the losing party is not going to accept the results.

What does “Not going to accept the results” mean?

3,000 found ballots is chump change compared to the ballots the dems will be "finding" November 4th and 5th.

Exactly. They will be finding ballots even after that.....6th, 7th, 8th of November and into December also.....in fact I am sure they will be finding ballots for months and months!

Because every vote- in -mail fraud counts, you see?:rolleyes-41:

GOD what thugs.:mad-61:

The ballots will be counted. The elections will be certified. And a winner will be declared.

Yup. All mail in ballots will do is slow everything down. Go to the polls and cast your vote. Mail in should only be for those out of the country.

Good Lord.

See Dont Taz Me Bro ... shit brains conservatives want everyone to vote in person unless you're out of the country. Amazing what happens when you look at the board you "moderate".

Few people have an issue with voters requesting an absentee ballot. What people are opposed to are what the Democrats are doing in my state and sending out ballots to every registered voter on the rolls. These lists are grossly out of date. My father lived here for a couple of years back in the early 2000s. About three years ago I called up the local elections department concerning something about my registration and they still had my father registered at an old address he lived at over a dozen years prior. That is problematic.
No, problematic isn't the word you are looking for....leftists would say "opportunistic!"

What if that number becomes a millions of lost ballots in 2020 from mostly Conservative districts?
We can only hope....
Thanks for displaying how it is that you aren't really for fair elections. "One could only hope" translates to "if the system messes up in favor of democrats by "losing" republican votes and disenfranchsing them...well, were all for that"

But yeah, after 11/3.

I say throw the state's vote out. If they can't get their shit together, screw em!

Given that it is only blob supporters worrying about this nonsense, I'm all for it...considering it will be red states that won't have electoral votes being cast.

Bring it on!
Red states aren’t pushing sending ballots to everyone, idiot.

But yeah, after 11/3.

Given the precedent on Bush v. Gore that can't happen.
Why can't it? Bush v Gore was settled on December 12th and only because SCOTUS intervened and prevented further recounts and what was the result of that? "Bush STOLE THE ELECTION!!!" And there are still people who believe that. Given the number of potential mail in ballots in states like my own who are automatically mailing them out to every voter on the role, which isn't even updated, you could have multiple Floridas this year.

One, there is no guarantee that this court would intervene and make the same decision and even if they did, do you really want another instance in which the Supreme Court decides who the president is, especially if it ends up being Trump? You think things are violent now? It will completely destroy any confidence in our system.

Oh lord.

The court will make no such decision. The voters will decide. In Bush v. Gore, The Court simply said to Florida that there must be a decision. I didn't like the decision the people made but it was the choice that was made. The Butterfly Ballot in Palm Beach County (I believe it was) screwed Gore. Which is why I'm such a hawk when it comes to getting picture ID's for voting in person. That would of course also translate into greater voter security for voting by mail as well.

The Precedent is that you have to certify something by a certain date. You can worry about another outcome but you may as well bet against the next sunrise from occurring.

And you may very well be right, but we are certainly setting ourselves up for a debacle that could eclipse 2000 and I guarantee you unless there is a landslide in one direction or the other the losing party is not going to accept the results.

Well
Dont Taz Me Bro

What does that mean? And what difference does it make if I don't accept Blob's re-election or if person X doesn't accept Biden's election?

What's the big deal?

Mail in voting is a flat out disaster, even the Democrats screwing other Democrats in their own primaries.

How can I make sure I don't vote Democrat after I'm dead?

Franklin Town Clerk Teresa Burr on Friday stepped down to “re-establish confidence with the voters of this community in their elections,” she wrote in her resignation letter.

Two days after the Sept. 1 primary, thousands of uncounted ballots surfaced in Franklin as the 4th Congressional District remained too close to call. The newly discovered 3,000 uncounted ballots were mail-in votes that appeared to have never made it to polling locations on Election Day.

Poll workers ended up counting the 3,000 ballots late into the night two days after the primary. Jake Auchincloss eventually won the Democratic primary."

Check this. That's 10% the entire population. Consider only half register and half those vote. That's alot of fraudulent voter possibilities. 349,000 dead people on voter rolls in 41 states

Well
Dont Taz Me Bro

What does that mean?

Is there more than one definition?

You cut off part of the message. I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part.

What is the big deal if you or I or both of us don't accept the election results?

Forum List

Back