$3.35 for gas today! God Bless Biden and Gov Cooper.

Wow.....................I've heard some crazy shit over the years, but you saying that Obama is running things in an "illegal 3rd term" via Biden is probably somewhere in the top ten of insane things I've heard in my lifetime.

It is one of the new CTs running around the rightwing blogosphere.

So, no balls I see.

Here is my prediction as I have a backbone.

Dems lose 33 seats in the House and gain two in the Senate.

Take that to the bank! :cool:
I just haven't done my due diligence to guess what the outcome will be. We'll see if you're right or not when the time comes.

If you're wrong I'm gonna rub your nose in it like a dog that shit in the house.

Probably smack that ass a couple times, too. :fu:

If you're wrong I'm gonna rub your nose in it like a dog that shit in the house.

I would expect nothing else.

Though you really have no grounds for doing so since you lacked the balls to make a prediction.

I would expect nothing else.

Though you really have no grounds for doing so since you lacked the balls to make a prediction.
Yeah, because I'm not a dumbass that does those things on the day of the primaries and without doing my homework, fucktard. Fuckin' leftist shitbag shill. Did you vote today?

Yeah, because I'm not a dumbass that does those things on the day of the primaries and without doing my homework, fucktard. Fuckin' leftist shitbag shill. Did you vote today?

I voted in June when we held our primaries in the state I live in.

Here you go Silly Gator, more from your f’ing this POS you support…

Biden to Announce That Taxpayers Will Foot the Bill for a Chunk of Student Loans
This could be deflationary & not cost tax payers. Your link is not clear on how this debt will get written off.

If banks or schools have to write off $10k loan forgiveness after 10 years for borrowers who make under $125k after getting a degree, that is money lost by them, deflationary to the economy & great for tax payers.

The only way this is a problem is if tax payers have to pay the banks & schools for their bad loan decision, poor education, thus rewarding them for more of the same.

This could be deflationary & not cost tax payers. Your link is not clear on how this debt will get written off.

If banks or schools have to write off $10k loan forgiveness after 10 years for borrowers who make under $125k after getting a degree, that is money lost by them, deflationary to the economy & great for tax payers.

The only way this is a problem is if tax payers have to pay the banks & schools for their bad loan decision, poor education, thus rewarding them for more of the same.
Just so I am understanding your point, you can justify this because it may turn into a write off for the lenders, which it will be interesting to see how that gets scripted, but throw out any responsibility for the debtor to honor their loan terms, is this really the message you want to endorse?

Just so I am understanding your point, you can justify this because it may turn into a write off for the lenders, which it will be interesting to see how that gets scripted, but throw out any responsibility for the debtor to honor their loan terms, is this really the message you want to endorse?
I only endorse a bill that doesn't cost tax payers, debt or cause inflation.

The debtor is just a stupid kid fresh out of high school that got swindled by flashy college advertisements & slick sales teams. The liar colleges need to be punished for selling the kid a worthless degree. The debtor is still on the hook for the loan balance that teaches them a valuable life lesson.

I only endorse a bill that doesn't cost tax payers, debt or cause inflation.

The debtor is just a stupid kid fresh out of high school that got swindled by flashy college advertisements & slick sales teams. The liar colleges need to be punished for selling the kid a worthless degree. The debtor is still on the hook for the loan balance that teaches them a valuable life lesson.
You don’t really care, why can’t you just say it?

Paid $3.26 at quick stop (QT) in Rock Hill SC just now on way back from hiking this AM.

Thanks Biden!!

I went up to N.C. several times during the covid ways. It was cold and impoverish at the motels. He needs to be put into death hunts. An idea I have for 4-hour TV programs on weekends for fun and excitement with the people becoming massively poor. They can even bet on the outcomes. Hillary and Chelsea versus a couple of immigrants for their benefits of citizenship as an example. So many more. And this is plausible by an alpha male dictator in a society much poorer.

Forum List

Back