$3.35 for gas today! God Bless Biden and Gov Cooper.

Western NC gas price today was $3.35. Sometimes you just have to have faith in leadership. Reduction of gas taxes, strategic reserves, and pro energy leadership by Biden are all making an impact. 8/31 is next release of US oil output for June but May reported 2 weeks ago was the second highest May output ever.

View attachment 685441
Granite Falls, NC on way home from hiking Blowing Rock.
These are YOUR own words...

"Biden doesn’t set prices dipshit."

Lack of heating fuel and higher utility prices.

Biden%20I%20Did%20That%20Sticker%20Archive%20D.D.Teoli%20Jr.%20A.C.%20%281%29.jpg
Right. You probably thought Obama was coming for your guns too. When are you going to charcoal into reality?

Your feelings are the subject. That’s the only reason you’d be a Republican for a man in your shoes. Financially it makes no sense. Opportunity-wise it makes no sense. It makes no sense for your future healthcare. It makes no sense for the future of anyone young you care about having to live in this world. Only your feelings describe your support for Republicans.

If you spent any time researching you’d come to the same conclusion. However I think you’ve probably took the short cut learning your whole life.

Here is the nothing Biden did this year almost all help you.

View attachment 686071

And yet his approval rating stands at 41% today, so his "accomplishments" are not exactly resonating with all Americans.

Moron. Gas prices in summer of 2019 were $2.80s. That’s a growth of about 5% a year to $3.35 AND they are still going down!

Depends where you are at, but you posted the best case in NC in 2022 at $3.35, yet in 2019 the average in NC was $2.09. You are paying $1.26 more in gas then you did 2 years ago, and are bragging about it. And even the POTUS said he didn't have anything to do with high gas prices, yet when they go down he and his bind followers give him all the glory for only being $1.26 higher in your area. Hard for me to believe someone actually celebrating paying more for something.
1661289274689.png

Moron. Gas prices in summer of 2019 were $2.80s. That’s a growth of about 5% a year to $3.35 AND they are still going down!

You're a retard.

You're applauding a decrease in gas prices and credit Biden. Well, guess what, dipshit? When Biden took office the average cost of a gallon of regular gasoline was $2.42. Less than five months later it was over $3 a gallon. Two months ago it was more than $5 a gallon.

Sure, a price decrease can look great if you don't consider where that price came down from.

You were getting dry-fucked in the ass by Biden and you were happy about it...

Suspended gas tax, released reserves, passed an energy friendly bill…for starters.
Oil strategic oil reserves are not supposed to be released to prop up falling poll numbers. Those reserves are there for when a disaster strikes the nation, such as our refineries are attacked and our national security is adversely affected.

Biden has signed more executives orders and proposed more orders which harmed oil production, and sent oil futures to soar, which artificially raised oil and gas prices. It's like crediting a rapist for tossing his victim a Kleenex tissue after he was down with her.

Thankfully, god does not exist to bless anyone. Otherwise, that would be one illiterate asshole blessing another illiterate asshole.

You're a retard.

You're applauding a decrease in gas prices and credit Biden. Well, guess what, dipshit? When Biden took office the average cost of a gallon of regular gasoline was $2.42. Less than five months later it was over $3 a gallon. Two months ago it was more than $5 a gallon.

Sure, a price decrease can look great if you don't consider where that price came down from.

You were getting dry-fucked in the ass by Biden and you were happy about it...
No, by the CIA.

Interestingly enough, today I had to buy a gallon of whole milk for the grandkidlets, and just on a whim, decided to check the price of a gallon of milk against the price of a gallon of gas.

For a while, milk was cheaper than gas, but today I paid 3.59 for a gallon of whole milk, while the Murphy's outside of the WalMart where I got the milk was only charging 3.39 for gas.

Good to see that things are moving in the right direction again.

Right. You probably thought Obama was coming for your guns too. When are you going to charcoal into reality?
How are ammo prices and availability right now with Obama running things for an illegal 3rd term, hmm? It's exactly like when he was president right now, chump.

In what way are Democommies NOT coming for guns, hmm?

And yet his approval rating stands at 41% today, so his "accomplishments" are not exactly resonating with all Americans.

On Aug 22, 2018 Trump stood at 41.1 approval and 56.1 disapproval for a -15%

Biden today is at 41.2 approval and 55.6 disapproval for a -14.4%

Amazing how alike these two men are

Them midterms are gonna cull the wheat from the chaff.

The average loss is 26 seats for the party in the White House during a first term

Obama lost 63 house seats, Trump lost 40.

What is your prediction for this mid-term?

How are ammo prices and availability right now with Obama running things for an illegal 3rd term, hmm? It's exactly like when he was president right now, chump.

In what way are Democommies NOT coming for guns, hmm?

Wow.....................I've heard some crazy shit over the years, but you saying that Obama is running things in an "illegal 3rd term" via Biden is probably somewhere in the top ten of insane things I've heard in my lifetime.

Wow.....................I've heard some crazy shit over the years, but you saying that Obama is running things in an "illegal 3rd term" via Biden is probably somewhere in the top ten of insane things I've heard in my lifetime.
Well, you probably are a moron, then. :dunno:

The average loss is 26 seats for the party in the White House during a first term

Obama lost 63 house seats, Trump lost 40.

What is your prediction for this mid-term?
I have not researched the probabilities so I cannot say with specificity.

Aside from BIG Republican win because America is tired of Democrats deliberately hurting them. We're sick of your shit, brah.

I have not researched the probabilities so I cannot say with specificity.

Aside from BIG Republican win because America is tired of Democrats deliberately hurting them. We're sick of your shit, brah.

So, no balls I see.

Here is my prediction as I have a backbone.

Dems lose 33 seats in the House and gain two in the Senate.

Take that to the bank! :cool:

Forum List

Back