$3.35 for gas today! God Bless Biden and Gov Cooper.

Apparently, there's a lot of history around this area. Lots of Civil War battlegrounds and historic places. Not a bad place to live, beats the hell out of Amarillo where it's flat, brown and windy. Here, it's green, rains a fair amount, and there are hills.
/——-/ I grew up in Greenville

/——-/ I grew up in Greenville

Nice town. I went there a few months back when I found out that there were very few RC shops in the Columbia area, and that Greenville has several. Was looking at getting a drone at the time. Actually, maybe I should have called it a small city, as it's fairly large, and there are multi lane freeways all over the place. Only spent a few hours running around there, but I saw enough that I think I might go back just to explore and see if they have any interesting "touristy" things to look at.

Western NC gas price today was $3.35. Sometimes you just have to have faith in leadership. Reduction of gas taxes, strategic reserves, and pro energy leadership by Biden are all making an impact. 8/31 is next release of US oil output for June but May reported 2 weeks ago was the second highest May output ever.

View attachment 685441
Granite Falls, NC on way home from hiking Blowing Rock.
Isn't putin great !

Now if he can only get it down buck

Nice town. I went there a few months back when I found out that there were very few RC shops in the Columbia area, and that Greenville has several. Was looking at getting a drone at the time. Actually, maybe I should have called it a small city, as it's fairly large, and there are multi lane freeways all over the place. Only spent a few hours running around there, but I saw enough that I think I might go back just to explore and see if they have any interesting "touristy" things to look at.
/——/ If was a sleepy little textile town back in the 50s and 60s.

/——/ If was a sleepy little textile town back in the 50s and 60s.

There's a whole bunch of those kind of towns all around here. Some of them are doing okay, but some (like Pomaria), have pretty much dried up and blown away, with very few people left living there. But, like I said, it's a pretty nice area to be around, although, the crime statistics are a bit higher than I prefer, but overall, it's not bad.

Western NC gas price today was $3.35. Sometimes you just have to have faith in leadership. Reduction of gas taxes, strategic reserves, and pro energy leadership by Biden are all making an impact. 8/31 is next release of US oil output for June but May reported 2 weeks ago was the second highest May output ever.

View attachment 685441
Granite Falls, NC on way home from hiking Blowing Rock.
That's not going to last. Biden has fucked it all up but good. People will probably freeze to death in the north this winter.

Fuck your feelings. (I say that right?).
My feelings are not the subject, the subject is how this POS has been a politician for 47 years and accomplished nothing, yet you support him, but you keep deflecting…
If you want to debate you have to offer something more that that schoolyard shit.
Let’s be clear, the only “schoolyard shit” is how you defend this POS!!!
Read up on issues… but then you’d likely change your side to Democrat like most educated do.
Your education is probably the problem, you were indoctrinated, you struggle with free thought…

My feelings are not the subject, the subject is how this POS has been a politician for 47 years and accomplished nothing, yet you support him, but you keep deflecting…

Let’s be clear, the only “schoolyard shit” is how you defend this POS!!!

Your education is probably the problem, you were indoctrinated, you struggle with free thought…
Your feelings are the subject. That’s the only reason you’d be a Republican for a man in your shoes. Financially it makes no sense. Opportunity-wise it makes no sense. It makes no sense for your future healthcare. It makes no sense for the future of anyone young you care about having to live in this world. Only your feelings describe your support for Republicans.

If you spent any time researching you’d come to the same conclusion. However I think you’ve probably took the short cut learning your whole life.

Here is the nothing Biden did this year almost all help you.

7272F40E-8A4B-4AA4-99EC-98061E72A745.jpeg

Your feelings are the subject. That’s the only reason you’d be a Republican for a man in your shoes. Financially it makes no sense. Opportunity-wise it makes no sense. It makes no sense for your future healthcare. It makes no sense for the future of anyone young you care about having to live in this world. Only your feelings describe your support for Republicans.

If you spent any time researching you’d come to the same conclusion. However I think you’ve probably took the short cut learning your whole life.

View attachment 686071
You left out pulling our troops out of an unwinnable war in Afghanistan, dropping the number of Covid 19 deaths to a few hundred per day instead of the quadruple figures that were commonplace under his predecessor, and restoring honor to the Oval Office.

View attachment 686071
He’s a puppet, you’re naïve, do you really believe everyone is as gullible as you?

The DNC & RNC are virtually the same, our government is corrupt…

Keep drinking the Kool Aid….

Forum List

Back