$3.35 for gas today! God Bless Biden and Gov Cooper.

Western NC gas price today was $3.35. Sometimes you just have to have faith in leadership. Reduction of gas taxes, strategic reserves, and pro energy leadership by Biden are all making an impact. 8/31 is next release of US oil output for June but May reported 2 weeks ago was the second highest May output ever.

View attachment 685441
Granite Falls, NC on way home from hiking Blowing Rock.

LOL! You like paying 50% more than what you paid when Trump was president?

Haha!

LOL! You like paying 50% more than what you paid when Trump was president?

Haha!
I like lower prices. I just know Trump has nothing to do with it. He was a bad student and bad businessman a bad husband an bad father and a bad president. Keep sucking him off.

I like lower prices. I just know Trump has nothing to do with it. He was a bad student and bad businessman a bad husband an bad father and a bad president. Keep sucking him off.

But you don't believe Biden's and the Dimocrat party's constant anti-fossil fuel rhetoric, telling them their day's are numbered, doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with higher gas prices? :laugh:

Let's see, he didn't get caught in college cheating...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmuAB5MqP0Y

Let's see, Trump didn't raise his kids to be crackheads.

Let's see Trump keep gas prices low, inflation low, war out of Europe....so far he's way ahead of Xiden on every measure you are using to judge him

Let's see, he didn't get caught in college cheating...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmuAB5MqP0Y

Let's see, Trump didn't raise his kids to be crackheads.

Let's see Trump keep gas prices low, inflation low, war out of Europe....so far he's way ahead of Xiden on every measure you are using to judge him
You and the MAGATs will fade from history. Trump will go down as a bottom 3-5 President and Biden top 15 and there is nothing you can do about it. That is truth. That is life.

You and the MAGATs will fade from history. Trump will go down as a bottom 3-5 President and Biden top 15 and there is nothing you can do about it. That is truth. That is life.
aww...looks like reality hit a little nerve....what a funny little temper tantrum

So Trump had "nothing to do with" gas prices when he was president, but now you're thanking Biden for "lowering" them?

LOL! You're a fucking idiot.

aww...looks like reality hit a little nerve....what a funny little temper tantrum
Fox saying GOP numbers are shaky.

Fox News Power Rankings: GOP House majority shrinks as Democrats score key victories

Republicans are expected to win the House this November, but on a slimmer margin than previously forecast, while neither party can yet claim a majority in the Senate. In this edition of the Fox News Power Rankings, the GOP suffers a net loss of six seats in the House as polling improves for the Democrats, plus shifts in almost a dozen Senate and governor's races.

Our latest rankings still expect Republicans to win the House, now with a majority of 2 to 30 seats (a total of 220 to 248 seats). The exact number of seats depends on how many toss-up districts are won by Democrats and Republicans. If GOP candidates win half of those highly competitive districts, then the party would govern with a comfortable 16-seat majority (234 seats). Make no mistake, the national environment looks good for conservatives.

However, there are probably fewer seats in play for the GOP than there were in July. In the last rankings, Republicans were expected to take a 22-seat majority (again, assuming they win half the toss-up races). With a new estimated majority of 16 seats, the GOP net gain has shrunken by six over the last six weeks.

Fox saying GOP numbers are shaky.

Fox News Power Rankings: GOP House majority shrinks as Democrats score key victories

Republicans are expected to win the House this November, but on a slimmer margin than previously forecast, while neither party can yet claim a majority in the Senate. In this edition of the Fox News Power Rankings, the GOP suffers a net loss of six seats in the House as polling improves for the Democrats, plus shifts in almost a dozen Senate and governor's races.

Our latest rankings still expect Republicans to win the House, now with a majority of 2 to 30 seats (a total of 220 to 248 seats). The exact number of seats depends on how many toss-up districts are won by Democrats and Republicans. If GOP candidates win half of those highly competitive districts, then the party would govern with a comfortable 16-seat majority (234 seats). Make no mistake, the national environment looks good for conservatives.

However, there are probably fewer seats in play for the GOP than there were in July. In the last rankings, Republicans were expected to take a 22-seat majority (again, assuming they win half the toss-up races). With a new estimated majority of 16 seats, the GOP net gain has shrunken by six over the last six weeks.

Make no mistake, the national environment looks good for conservatives.

wow...the GOP will win the House....yeah...not surprised. Arre you really trying to brag about that?

Make no mistake, the national environment looks good for conservatives.

wow...the GOP will win the House....yeah...not surprised. Arre you really trying to brag about that?
Just information man. Not a brag. Conservatives had a red carpet to pick up big but are totally blowing it by being authoritarian douche bags. Right now they are gonna lose the senate big and May only be up 2 in the house.

Just information man. Not a brag. Conservatives had a red carpet to pick up big but are totally blowing it by being authoritarian douche bags. Right now they are gonna lose the senate big and May only be up 2 in the house.
Yeah, it's common knowledge the national enviroment looks good for Conservatives. 75 percent of the population believes the Demafasict experiment has the country heading in the wrong direction....sadly these news, has the Demafascist desperate, hence we see the weaponization of the Executive

Yeah, it's common knowledge the national enviroment looks good for Conservatives. 75 percent of the population believes the Demafasict experiment has the country heading in the wrong direction....sadly these news, has the Demafascist desperate, hence we see the weaponization of the Executive
Then why are they losing ground? They have no vision. Just sissy complaints.

I am just sharing the information, from what you provided...it's literally in the link, I am quoting your own post.
It’s a Fox link. Colored it up so you could take something away. The key takeaway is Republicans are losing ground.

It’s a Fox link. Colored it up so you could take something away. The key takeaway is Republicans are losing ground.
Nah the key take away is no matter what....Make no mistake, the national environment looks good for conservatives.

Forum List

Back