3 Black Lives Matter activists arrested

BlueGin

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2004
For credible threat against police.

This little terrorist organization is full of lots of interesting folks. Murderers, stalkers, human traffickers....

Obama's sons have been busy little bee's .

Oh and lookie here ...broke into a pawn shop and stole guns to murder police with. Wonder what gun control laws would have prevented that?

The Latest: Police: 3 suspects arrested in 'credible threat'

"Police say they have arrested three suspects and are seeking a possible fourth accused of stealing several handguns as part of an alleged plot to harm police officers in the Baton Rouge area.

Baton Rouge police Chief Carl Dabadiesaid in a press conference Tuesday that authorities discovered the plot while responding to a burglary at a pawn shop.

They arrested one suspect on the scene and then tracked down two others. Authorities called on the fourth suspect to turn himself in."

Obama has sown the wind, and he's reaping the whirlwind. It's fitting that the race war explode on his watch. The only real work he's done during his term has been to foment it.

Look at all the violence libs have drummed up with hate rhetoric that they claim to hate.

They must be so proud.

This little terrorist organization is full of lots of interesting folks. Murderers, stalkers, human traffickers....

Oh and lookie here ...broke into a pawn shop and stole guns to murder police with. Wonder what gun control laws would have prevented that?

"Police say they have arrested three suspects and are seeking a possible fourth accused of stealing several handguns as part of an alleged plot to harm police officers in the Baton Rouge area.

Baton Rouge police Chief Carl Dabadiesaid in a press conference Tuesday that authorities discovered the plot while responding to a burglary at a pawn shop.

They arrested one suspect on the scene and then tracked down two others. Authorities called on the fourth suspect to turn himself in."

Look at all the violence libs have drummed up with hate rhetoric that they claim to hate.

They must be so proud.

Are you proud of your bold face lie?

They must be so proud.

Are you proud of your bold face lie?
If it is, refute it. Otherwise STFU.

There's nothing showing the 3 men were part of BLM...not in your link, and not in the video.

There's nothing showing the 3 men were part of BLM...not in your link, and not in the video.
Right. I'm sure they're upstanding members of the local United Methodist Church and they're just misunderstood.

Right. I'm sure they're upstanding members of the local United Methodist Church and they're just misunderstood.

You idiot, I said there's nothing connecting them to BLM. I did not say they are good guys. Are you retarded?

Look at the title of this thread.

Obama almost sounded like a President today for a few minutes. I couldn't believe my ears.....and then........
THE "BUT"
Blah Blah Blah Jim Crow, Blub Blub Blub
Racial Bias, And the topper......kids can get a Glok easier than a book!
He never changes, he just lectures and divides.

I'm gonna start a thread about a Teabagger that needs a bra. Obviously he's a Teabagger, he's fat and he's white.

I have as much evidence that this man is a Teabagger as you do those 3 men being connected to BLM.

See how that works? Weeeeeeeeee!

fatman.jpeg

You idiot, I said there's nothing connecting them to BLM. I did not say they are good guys. Are you retarded?

Idiot, how could men so filled with hate not be a part of BLM? Did you miss the part where the Dallas shooter attributed his actions to BLM? How hard do you try to be this willingly blind?

Obama almost sounded like a President today for a few minutes. I couldn't believe my ears.....and then........
THE "BUT"
Blah Blah Blah Jim Crow, Blub Blub Blub
Racial Bias, And the topper......kids can get a Glok easier than a book!
He never changes, he just lectures and divides.
Well yeah... It's apparently easier steal a gun than apply for a library card. ;)

Idiot, how could men so filled with hate not be a part of BLM? Did you miss the part where the Dallas shooter attributed his actions to BLM? How hard do you try to be this willingly blind?

The gunman in Dallas was a lone wolf, suffering from PTSD. He had nothing to do with BLM.

Especially since BLM protesters in Baton Rouge were calling for the crowd to help them pop the police.

Complete with a guy with a bullhorn in the back ground egging them on.

Forum List

Back