3 Black Lives Matter activists arrested

For credible threat against police.

This little terrorist organization is full of lots of interesting folks. Murderers, stalkers, human traffickers....

Obama's sons have been busy little bee's .

Oh and lookie here ...broke into a pawn shop and stole guns to murder police with. Wonder what gun control laws would have prevented that?

The Latest: Police: 3 suspects arrested in 'credible threat'

"Police say they have arrested three suspects and are seeking a possible fourth accused of stealing several handguns as part of an alleged plot to harm police officers in the Baton Rouge area.

Baton Rouge police Chief Carl Dabadiesaid in a press conference Tuesday that authorities discovered the plot while responding to a burglary at a pawn shop.

They arrested one suspect on the scene and then tracked down two others. Authorities called on the fourth suspect to turn himself in."

There's nothing showing the 3 men were part of BLM...not in your link, and not in the video.
Right. I'm sure they're upstanding members of the local United Methodist Church and they're just misunderstood.

You idiot, I said there's nothing connecting them to BLM. I did not say they are good guys. Are you retarded?

Look at the title of this thread.
Idiot, how could men so filled with hate not be a part of BLM? Did you miss the part where the Dallas shooter attributed his actions to BLM? How hard do you try to be this willingly blind?

The gunman in Dallas was a lone wolf, suffering from PTSD. He had nothing to do with BLM.
lol-045.gif

From CNN
Was Dallas cop killer Micah Johnson radicalized online? - CNN.com

"Micah Johnson's online history shows he followed dozens of sites that focused on injustices committed on the black community. He visited and liked several websites dedicated to Black Lives Matter and the New Black Panthers, along with the Nation of Islam and the Black Riders Liberation Party, two groups the Southern Poverty Law Center considers hate groups."

This little terrorist organization is full of lots of interesting folks. Murderers, stalkers, human traffickers....

Oh and lookie here ...broke into a pawn shop and stole guns to murder police with. Wonder what gun control laws would have prevented that?

"Police say they have arrested three suspects and are seeking a possible fourth accused of stealing several handguns as part of an alleged plot to harm police officers in the Baton Rouge area.

Baton Rouge police Chief Carl Dabadiesaid in a press conference Tuesday that authorities discovered the plot while responding to a burglary at a pawn shop.

They arrested one suspect on the scene and then tracked down two others. Authorities called on the fourth suspect to turn himself in."

There's nothing showing the 3 men were part of BLM...not in your link, and not in the video.
Blewkin thinks all black people are thugs.

Really? Do you have proof of this, or did Lefty tell another lie?

Read the OP lie.

Read the OP lie.
Did the OP substantiate your claim, or did you tell a lie?

Read the OP lie.
Typical lib with no argument

Throws out the race card.

Read the OP lie.
Yes, the very title of the thread substantiates my claim.

I had a gun stolen from my LOCKED car sitting on PRIVATE PROPERTY a few years ago. I have yet to have one of the gun control nuts tell me which of the laws they support would do a background check on that criminal.

I had a gun stolen from my LOCKED car sitting on PRIVATE PROPERTY a few years ago. I have yet to have one of the gun control nuts tell me which of the laws they support would do a background check on that criminal.
Yep. Notice how they ignore the fact that the criminals in the OP STOLE the guns they were going to use to assassinate cops.

It didn't fit their liberal agenda so they bury their heads in the sand.

Valeravi walks over the bodies of dead cops and black kids killed in drive by's to promote cop killers,pedophiles and human traffickers.

Valeravi walks over the bodies of dead cops and black kids killed in drive by's to promote cop killers,pedophiles and human traffickers.

:cuckoo:

Yep. Notice how they ignore the fact that the criminals in the OP STOLE the guns they were going to use to assassinate cops.

It didn't fit their liberal agenda so they bury their heads in the sand.

Since none of those asked could tell me which law they supported would do a background check on that thief that stole my gun, I have to assume there isn't one and that no background check would be conducted on the person that did it.

I did have one, while he couldn't tell me what kind of background check was going to be done, blame me for it being stolen. I was curious as to why he thought I was at fault. He said I should have secured it better. When I thought about it, I determined that I had broken absolutely no laws in the manner in which I kept the gun yet the thief broke three in the process of stealing it. He/She came onto private property where he/she didn't belong, entered a locked vehicle using vandalism, and took something from it that didn't belong to him/her.

Forum List

Back