3 current events the MAIN STREAM media is afraid to tell us.

Just makes one wonder "when will American's awaken from the spell they've been placed under in this country"?

A child could understand this stuff, and understand that it is bad, yet grown adults can't ????

Just makes one wonder "when will American's awaken from the spell they've been placed under in this country"?

A child could understand this stuff, and understand that it is bad, yet grown adults can't ????
Emotional appeal, the power of group think, and conformity.

Most liberals, their greatest fear in life is to be shunned by their peers for having agreed with white Christian conservatives about anything.

The various conformity experiments have revealed the nature of the human condition. This, is especially so with the elites. If they are seen to agree with the right in any way, they will be relegated to flat earthers and those types.

It is quite powerful and it perfectly explains their situation. That is how they deal with their cognitive dissonance when they need to stick to their cliches and bumper sticker responses.

Racism RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM RACISM, Russia Russia Russia Russia Russia, etc

I hate them

That "librul media" is doing a fine job of burying the story of the MAGA terrorist Coast Guard officer while boring us to death with this Smollett idiot. Which of those 2 are the greater threat to our lives? The terrorist was in the news for 30 seconds while this washed up actor seems to be getting 24/7 coverage. Is it white privilege or the fact that Americans are cool with terrorism as long as it`s being committed by a home grown white guy?

Fake news and reporting from a rightwing propaganda site. All three stories were reported in multiple so-called mainstream media sources. Dupes who only get news from RW sources believe all the nonsense they are fed.

Fake news and reporting from a rightwing propaganda site. All three stories were reported in multiple so-called mainstream media sources. Dupes who only get news from RW sources believe all the nonsense they are fed.
Or they actually experience this stuff in their home towns or communities, and so they actually know more than the media knows. Ever think about that or is it that you think everything is learned or known by media indoctrination ??

That "librul media" is doing a fine job of burying the story of the MAGA terrorist Coast Guard officer while boring us to death with this Smollett idiot. Which of those 2 are the greater threat to our lives? The terrorist was in the news for 30 seconds while this washed up actor seems to be getting 24/7 coverage. Is it white privilege or the fact that Americans are cool with terrorism as long as it`s being committed by a home grown white guy?
You’re suggesting that mainstream media defended the terrorist.
They certainly came to Smollett’s defense and didn’t even question the veracity of his accusation because it fit their close minded, democrat narrative.
Analogy fail.

Most liberals, their greatest fear in life is to be shunned by their peers for having agreed with white Christian conservatives about anything.

The various conformity experiments have revealed the nature of the human condition. This, is especially so with the elites. If they are seen to agree with the right in any way, they will be relegated to flat earthers and those types.

It is quite powerful and it perfectly explains their situation. That is how they deal with their cognitive dissonance when they need to stick to their cliches and bumper sticker responses.
I agree with your perspective, but in addition >>> I consider the Mainstream Media to refer to primarily the seven major TV news networks and lead newspapers in major U.S. metro areas. 6 of the 7 TV news networks are left in their politics and social engineering and over 90% of the press in major U.S. cities is as well. I would also project that 90% of our colleges if they have a political or social voice it is left leaning as well. This also includes an anti-Christian bias where it can be applied.

How are they biased and, really, dishonest? Not so much by the spin of stories they report on, by what scandals, and disturbing facts they cover up and do not report on. The DNC and their liberal political operatives in govt agencies is beyond belief.

How can this be? Well either their egos and secular humanist ways drive them to this --- or --- in other cases, I believe many high ranking officials and power brokers in the media have committed scandalous acts or said words that can all be recalled and destroy their careers --- via agents of the deep state, global entities, etc. So even if they wanted to do the right thing they do not dare.

I agree with your perspective, but in addition >>> I consider the Mainstream Media to refer to primarily the seven major TV news networks and lead newspapers in major U.S. metro areas. 6 of the 7 TV news networks are left in their politics and social engineering and over 90% of the press in major U.S. cities is as well. I would also project that 90% of our colleges if they have a political or social voice it is left leaning as well. This also includes an anti-Christian bias where it can be applied.

How are they biased and, really, dishonest? Not so much by the spin of stories they report on, by what scandals, and disturbing facts they cover up and do not report on. The DNC and their liberal political operatives in govt agencies is beyond belief.

How can this be? Well either their egos and secular humanist ways drive them to this --- or --- in other cases, I believe many high ranking officials and power brokers in the media have committed scandalous acts or said words that can all be recalled and destroy their careers --- via agents of the deep state, global entities, etc. So even if they wanted to do the right thing they do not dare.
Yes, blackmail is how the swamp works. That is certainly the way it works.

That, more than any other reason is why I believe Trump truly loves THIS COUNTRY and his intentions is indeed to improve it.

He is a flawed person. However, the fact that he would open himself and his family to the ridicule and face that monster known as the devils minions is proof.

Would you? Think about it. If you were worth billions, would you open you and your family to them? Have the government agencies that are weapons of the deep state crawling up your tract, along with the liars exposing fake stories?

No, way.

Yes, blackmail is how the swamp works. That is certainly the way it works.

That, more than any other reason is why I believe Trump truly loves THIS COUNTRY and his intentions is indeed to improve it.

He is a flawed person. However, the fact that he would open himself and his family to the ridicule and face that monster known as the devils minions is proof.

Would you? Think about it. If you were worth billions, would you open you and your family to them? Have the government agencies that are weapons of the deep state crawling up your tract, along with the liars exposing fake stories?

No, way.
I agree. Most of the more intelligent or informed people in the West, they just cannot get themselves to believe there are shadow governments or global entities that control the means and ways of politicians, governments and the media. I think there are enough facts out there and voices in the know to demonstrate otherwise. If one believes in God and the devil then none of this comes as a surprise.

And, correct, Trump is no knight on a white horse, he is greatly flawed. But he still has very noble and honest intentions to try to help this nation, and that is what the left refuses to ever concede, and that is what the dark powers are vehemently trying to destroy. I fear they will succeed, and blackmail is their insidious weapon. Meanwhile, the mainstream is the great poison that lulls the world to thinking nothing so dark could ever be a reality.

Forum List

Back