3 Israelis and an iranian tourist killed in turkey by isis

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
Turkish Official Tweets ”I Wish the Israelis Were Dead” After Suicide Blast in Istanbul Kills Four
By Adam Eliyahu Berkowitz March 19, 2016 , 8:03 pm

Read more at Were Israelis the Target of the Istanbul Suicide Bomber? - Breaking Israel News | Israel Latest News, Israel Prophecy News
turkey-bombing-idf-casket.jpg

Israeli soldiers carry the coffins holding the Israelis killed in yeterday’s terror attack in Istanbul, Turkey. March 20, 2016. A suicide bomber struck a busy tourist area in central Istanbul yesterday, killing at least four people, Turkey’s health minister said. (Photo: Amit Elyakam/IDF Spokesperson)
Read more at Were Israelis the Target of the Istanbul Suicide Bomber? - Breaking Israel News | Israel Latest News, Israel Prophecy News

American-Israelis, Iranian Killed by ISIS Istanbul Suicide Bomber
36 Also Wounded, Many Foreigners
by Jason Ditz, March 20, 2016
Print This | Share This
At least five people were killed, all foreign nationals, and 36 others were wounded this weekend in a suicide bomb attack against the northern Turkish city of Istanbul. TheTurkish government has identified the bomber as a Turkish citizen with links to ISIS.

Turkey_map.jpg
While the casualties haven’t all been identified, at least two of the slain held dual Israel and American citizenship, and one Iranian citizen was also killed. Reports out of Israel suggest there may have been a third Israeli citizen among the slain and 11 of the wounded were Israeli citizens.

Chickens coming home to roost. Turkey has been supporting ISIS for awhile. The Government will likely blame the Kurds and begin bombing & killing them again. That's how they responded to the last terrorist attack there. They'll use any excuse to kill Kurds. Isn't it nice having a 'Good Friend' like Turkey? Maybe it's time to reassess our close relationships with evil nations like Saudi Arabia and Turkey?

Last edited:
I thought Obama had ISIS 'contained'?!

:p

it was wishful thinking-----he doesn't. Trump will not be able to
contain "ISIS"---or the "CALIPHATE DELUSION" either---it is a
religion. So far it seems no one knows who carried out the attack
in Turkey It could have been a turk-----I got news----the sunni turks
like NEITHER Iranians or Jews

Forum List

Back