3 Jobs I would choose "Unemployment" over because they are the worst

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Mailman............walking several blocks with a heavy bag of mail in some neighborhoods that may not be safe

Cashier at a Supermarket..........ringing up numerous items because it's where the public buy their food.

Warehouse Worker...........on your feet all day and even worst in the summer time

Unemployment is more attractive than any of those jobs

I prefer unemployment compensation that clears our poverty guidelines over being a wage slave in any at-will employment State.

Why should labor have to be put in the position to potentially have to bear false witness for a lucre paying position under our form of Capitalism.

Is there no Religious freedom to be found in our Republic.

I prefer unemployment compensation that clears our poverty guidelines over being a wage slave in any at-will employment State.

Why should labor have to be put in the position to potentially have to bear false witness for a lucre paying position under our form of Capitalism.

Is there no Religious freedom to be found in our Republic.

^^^^
twaf bot.

Lazy ass RWs would rather suck on the taxpayer's teat and then come here to bitch and whine.

Only for someone who has lost all self respect and dignity.

Nonsense. It's a question of optimizing opportunity. If I can get 60% of the income I'd make at a crappy, forty-hour-a week-job via government handouts, I'm sure as hell going to do it - and spend my forty hours or something more productive and satisfying. I'm certainly not going to look down my nose at others who make that call.

Mailman............walking several blocks with a heavy bag of mail in some neighborhoods that may not be safe

Cashier at a Supermarket..........ringing up numerous items because it's where the public buy their food.

Warehouse Worker...........on your feet all day and even worst in the summer time

Have you considered the stolen hubcap business over unemployment?

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Have you considered cancelling your internet service?

Have you considered cancelling your internet service?
Nope.

13290_751020165002919_7888447365423590035_n.jpg

Okay. Now let me ask you this...... If there were no unemployment or other social welfare benefits available would you take one of thise jobs or choose to die of starvation and exposure?

Forum List

Back