3 killed, 10 hurt in mass shooting at Arkansas grocery store

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
I had a momentary flashback to seeing the news story regarding the Buffalo, NY TOPS grocery store shooting. I was JUST thinking Gendron's name along with Dylann Roof due to a thread I was writing up but I opted not to pursue that offshoot.

Three people were killed and 10 were injured in a mass shooting at a grocery store in Arkansas on Friday, authorities said.​
Police responded to the shooting at the Mad Butcher grocery store in Fordyce, about 70 miles south of Little Rock, at about 11:30 a.m., Arkansas State Police said.​

Killing is part of our nation's history. I know liberals don't like it, but tough crap.

Why the reference to the racial shooting in Buffalo? One of the articles made the connection too even though they said this:

Police did not identify the suspected shooter or the victims, but said they expected to release more information Friday night

Off topic, but Heavy.com has stopped reporting shootings...and pretty much everything else but sports.

Guess there was no revenue in it.

These are the results of your Orange God running 🏃‍♂️ his stinking mouth.
1000001967.png

Why the reference to the racial shooting in Buffalo? One of the articles made the connection too even though they said this:

Police did not identify the suspected shooter or the victims, but said they expected to release more information Friday night.
It's only news if a white guy does it.

38 people were shot and six killed last weekend in Chicago.

No thread on that.

Cuz it's just a standard Chicago weekend.

Hold the phone Sparky, calm down Superbad. Stories not all in yet.*******

Update: Two people are dead and six were injured in a shootout at the Mad Butcher grocery store in Fordyce, Arkansas on Friday.

According to the Southeast Arkansas Times, eight people were injured, including a police officer.

According to reports, there was a shootout between two groups and at least four shooters.

One suspect was injured during an exchange of gunfire with a police officer.

Forum List

Back