3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland. Well, they have Band-Aid's!

Legal gun, massive gun control laws already in effect, including universal background checks INCLUDING private sales, mandatory registration of handguns, seven day waiting period, state permit required to purchase a firearm, mandatory firearm training for issue of permit, ban on high capacity magazines and required securing of firearms...female shooter...no suggested course of action from Johnlaw bodecea Vandalshandle or the OP Baz Ares ...

...thread will now be ignored completely...

Last edited:
A gunman killed three people and wounded two others Thursday at a drugstore distribution center in Harford County, Maryland, officials said Thursday.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility, and "what I understand is the location is secure," said Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson. Roughly 1,000 employees work there, she said. ( Seems 3 killed 5 wounded)
3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland - CNN

:dunno:Hmm? Why would this happen?
And I sure hope the corrupted ATF and FBI are not investigating this
NRA approved use of guns. That would be wrong and so unfair per the Great Douche spews.
You ask why it would happen, it's like always liberals refuse to punish criminals and in mary land they refuse to let non criminals be armed. Simple as that.

Legal gun, massive gun control laws already in effect, including universal background checks INCLUDING private sales, mandatory registration of handguns, seven day waiting period, state permit required to purchase a firearm, mandatory firearm training for issue of permit, ban on high capacity magazines and required securing of firearms...female shooter...no suggested course of action from Johnlaw bodecea Vandalshandle or the OP Baz Ares ...

Totally false. You can buy any gun in a private transaction in AZ without a background check or registration. Then, you can conceal carry without a license, or even having to demonstrate where the safety is. Do you always pull information out of your ass, or just on message boards?

Totally false. You can buy any gun in a private transaction in AZ without a background check or registration. Then, you can conceal carry without a license, or even having to demonstrate where the safety is. Do you always pull information out of your ass, or just on message boards?
------------------------------------- good and thats the way it should be nationwide VShan .

3 mass shootings in 2 days. Only in the USA. Weak gun laws are really working.

WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS SHOOTER, DUMBASS.

This is MARYLAND LAW.

This shooter, the one in Florida last month AND the one in Maryland last week ALL BOUGHT AND REGISTERED THEIR FIREARMS IN MARYLAND.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD...It may partially mitigate your stupidity...

...but I doubt it.

3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland. Well, they have Band-Aid's!

This is MARYLAND LAW.

This shooter, the one in Florida last month AND the one in Maryland last week ALL BOUGHT AND REGISTERED THEIR FIREARMS IN MARYLAND.

...but I doubt it.

Ok. I got it. It is Ok to shoot people in Maryland if you buy the gun legally, even if you are as batshit crazy homicidal maniac.

This is MARYLAND LAW.

...but I doubt it.

Ok. I got it. It is Ok to shoot people in Maryland if you buy the gun legally, even if you are as batshit crazy homicidal maniac.
Why do you think it's ok to shoot people in mary land troll?

This is MARYLAND LAW.

...but I doubt it.

I don't know, but it must be OK if people from Missouri can't find anything that should be done to prevent it.

This is MARYLAND LAW.

...but I doubt it.

I don't know, but it must be OK if people from Missouri can't find anything that should be done to prevent it.
Sure they can. But scum liberal bastards refuse to pass laws punishing criminals. instead they plea bargain and early release and probate. But you don't care about that because it does not fit your agenda.

Last edited:
Shooter 26 year old woman ...temp employee ...shot herself dead.
---------------------------- what was her name of other identifying characteristics if you know DarkMan ,

It is a sad day for the NRA. Scratch one more supporter….
She was probably a black muslim tranny

Welcome to my special list of people that I maintain on this site, Mike!
Welcome to my special list of people that aid and abet crime.

Forum List

Back