3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland. Well, they have Band-Aid's!

Legal gun, massive gun control laws already in effect, including universal background checks INCLUDING private sales, mandatory registration of handguns, seven day waiting period, state permit required to purchase a firearm, mandatory firearm training for issue of permit, ban on high capacity magazines and required securing of firearms...female shooter...no suggested course of action from Johnlaw bodecea Vandalshandle or the OP Baz Ares ...

...thread will now be ignored completely...

Totally false. You can buy any gun in a private transaction in AZ without a background check or registration. Then, you can conceal carry without a license, or even having to demonstrate where the safety is. Do you always pull information out of your ass, or just on message boards?
WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS SHOOTER, DUMBASS.

This is MARYLAND LAW.

This shooter, the one in Florida last month AND the one in Maryland last week ALL BOUGHT AND REGISTERED THEIR FIREARMS IN MARYLAND.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD...It may partially mitigate your stupidity...

...but I doubt it.

Ok. I got it. It is Ok to shoot people in Maryland if you buy the gun legally, even if you are as batshit crazy homicidal maniac.

Maryland gun law...

Permits required to purchase
Universal background checks ANY sale, ffl or private
STATE and federal background checks
Registration of all handguns and Ar-15 style rifles
Mandatory firearms training required for permits
SEVEN day waiting period
High capacity magazine ban

Didn't matter one iota. Three Maryland bought and registered mass shootings.

Gun control isn't going to stop mass shootings...the proof is here.

I sure hope that they don't figure this out in Australia, and the industrialized countries of Europe and the Pacific Rim!

Legal gun, massive gun control laws already in effect, including universal background checks INCLUDING private sales, mandatory registration of handguns, seven day waiting period, state permit required to purchase a firearm, mandatory firearm training for issue of permit, ban on high capacity magazines and required securing of firearms...female shooter...no suggested course of action from Johnlaw bodecea Vandalshandle or the OP Baz Ares ...

Totally false. You can buy any gun in a private transaction in AZ without a background check or registration. Then, you can conceal carry without a license, or even having to demonstrate where the safety is. Do you always pull information out of your ass, or just on message boards?
WE'RE TALKING ABOUT THIS SHOOTER, DUMBASS.

This is MARYLAND LAW.

This shooter, the one in Florida last month AND the one in Maryland last week ALL BOUGHT AND REGISTERED THEIR FIREARMS IN MARYLAND.

READ THE FUCKING THREAD...It may partially mitigate your stupidity...

...but I doubt it.

Ok. I got it. It is Ok to shoot people in Maryland if you buy the gun legally, even if you are as batshit crazy homicidal maniac.

Maryland gun law...

Permits required to purchase
Universal background checks ANY sale, ffl or private
STATE and federal background checks
Registration of all handguns and Ar-15 style rifles
Mandatory firearms training required for permits
SEVEN day waiting period
High capacity magazine ban

Didn't matter one iota. Three Maryland bought and registered mass shootings.

Gun control isn't going to stop mass shootings...the proof is here.
And yet countries with strong gun control don’t have a mass shooting problem.

Sure a lot less dead when rifle isn’t used eh?

To be fair, JFK would have still been killed if Oswald had had a really long barreled (100 feet) revolver....

Sorry Brain... bought and registered in Maryland...better luck next time.
And? How many mass shootings in the UK the last 2 days? Germany? Japan?
---------------------------------- who cares Brian .
Those that care about life.
----------------------------------------------------- i care about MY life and do as much as i decide to do to preserve MY and my Families lives Brian .
Impressively selfish of you. The government should protect us all. Clearly our current gun laws make that impossible. Our homicide rate is 4-5x that of countries with strong gun control.
------------------------------------ the more FREEDOM a person has the more chance he has of killing himself or someone else Brian . Free to ride motorcycles and drive cars and there is more chance that you might kill yourself or others Brian .

And? How many mass shootings in the UK the last 2 days? Germany? Japan?
----------------------------------------------------- i care about MY life and do as much as i decide to do to preserve MY and my Families lives Brian .
Impressively selfish of you. The government should protect us all. Clearly our current gun laws make that impossible. Our homicide rate is 4-5x that of countries with strong gun control.
------------------------------------ the more FREEDOM a person has the more chance he has of killing himself or someone else Brian . Free to ride motorcycles and drive cars and there is more chance that you might kill yourself or others Brian .
I’ve no use for the freedom to quickly and easily become a mass killer.

A gunman killed three people and wounded two others Thursday at a drugstore distribution center in Harford County, Maryland, officials said Thursday.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility, and "what I understand is the location is secure," said Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson. Roughly 1,000 employees work there, she said. ( Seems 3 killed 5 wounded)
3 killed in shooting at Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland - CNN

:dunno:Hmm? Why would this happen?

The democrats push gun free zones for law abiding citizens...so they are defenseless when violent criminals attack........
Yeah, blame it on the gun free zones instead of the guy with the gun. That is Trumpist logic. A Trumpist wet dream is living like a Somali in Mogadishu.
That’s what NRA shills do

My thoughts and prayers are with the NRA, who has lost another supporter of gun rights to suicide, after the shooting.

The NRA trains people to stop mass shooters...democrats create gun free zones that allow mass shooters to kill people...blood is on the hands of the democrats...they also keep letting violent gun offenders out of jail, over and over again.....so again, blood is on their hands....The NRA saves lives, the democrats take lives.

I’ve no use for the freedom to quickly and easily become a mass killer.
-------------------------- yer weak minded , no self control eh . Someone gives you gun and you'll become a mass murderer eh Brian ??

A gunman killed three people and wounded two others Thursday at a drugstore distribution center in Harford County, Maryland, officials said Thursday.

The shooting occurred at a Rite Aid support facility, and "what I understand is the location is secure," said Rite Aid spokeswoman Susan Henderson. Roughly 1,000 employees work there, she said. ( Seems 3 killed 5 wounded)

The democrats push gun free zones for law abiding citizens...so they are defenseless when violent criminals attack........
I am a big gun rights guy. I just do not want them in bars. Alcohol and guns do not mix. Get a special duty cop there and lets just call it the cost of buisness. Other wise let the criminals know the good guys are carrying to.

And yet, in Virginia, they legalized guns in bars as long as you don't drink...and the crime rate in bars went down, not up...and keep in mind....lots of states also allow people to carry guns into bars..again, as long as they are not drinking....

Allowing guns into bars has ‘surprising’ result - WND

When Virginia passed a law allowing concealed carry in bars and alcohol-serving restaurants beginning July 1 of last year, opponents of the change decried the dangers of mixing guns and alcohol, for fear violent crimes would escalate.

But one year later, the Richmond Times-Dispatch did a study to see if the gloomy prognostications came true.

According to state police records, not only did gun violence in bars and restaurants not increase under the new law, it decreased by 5.2 percent.

In fact, of the 145 reported crimes with guns that occurred in Virginia bars and restaurants in fiscal 2010-11 (compared to 153 incidents in the year before the new law took effect), only two of the aggravated assault cases were related to concealed-carry permit holders. In one incident, the crime took place at a restaurant that didn’t serve alcohol – thus unrelated to the new law – and in the other, the weapon was neither discharged nor withdrawn from its holster.

“The numbers basically just confirm what we’ve said would happen if the General Assembly changed the law,” Philip Van Cleave, president of the pro-gun Virginia Citizens Defense League, told the Times-Dispatch. “Keep in mind what the other side was saying – that this was going to be a blood bath, that restaurants will be dangerous and people will stop going. But there was nothing to base the fear-mongering on.”
I would need more than one years stats to buy that one! If the stats continue in that direction then I will change my mind. My personal experience is that several times I have had a gun pointed at me when I was not armed was by a drunk! Personal experience may have clouded my judgement on this one. Good news is none of them pulled the trigger.

You know there are many states where you can carry a gun into a bar? And yet they don't have problems......

I am a big gun rights guy. I just do not want them in bars. Alcohol and guns do not mix. Get a special duty cop there and lets just call it the cost of buisness. Other wise let the criminals know the good guys are carrying to.

And yet, in Virginia, they legalized guns in bars as long as you don't drink...and the crime rate in bars went down, not up...and keep in mind....lots of states also allow people to carry guns into bars..again, as long as they are not drinking....

Allowing guns into bars has ‘surprising’ result - WND

When Virginia passed a law allowing concealed carry in bars and alcohol-serving restaurants beginning July 1 of last year, opponents of the change decried the dangers of mixing guns and alcohol, for fear violent crimes would escalate.

But one year later, the Richmond Times-Dispatch did a study to see if the gloomy prognostications came true.

According to state police records, not only did gun violence in bars and restaurants not increase under the new law, it decreased by 5.2 percent.

In fact, of the 145 reported crimes with guns that occurred in Virginia bars and restaurants in fiscal 2010-11 (compared to 153 incidents in the year before the new law took effect), only two of the aggravated assault cases were related to concealed-carry permit holders. In one incident, the crime took place at a restaurant that didn’t serve alcohol – thus unrelated to the new law – and in the other, the weapon was neither discharged nor withdrawn from its holster.

“The numbers basically just confirm what we’ve said would happen if the General Assembly changed the law,” Philip Van Cleave, president of the pro-gun Virginia Citizens Defense League, told the Times-Dispatch. “Keep in mind what the other side was saying – that this was going to be a blood bath, that restaurants will be dangerous and people will stop going. But there was nothing to base the fear-mongering on.”
I would need more than one years stats to buy that one! If the stats continue in that direction then I will change my mind. My personal experience is that several times I have had a gun pointed at me when I was not armed was by a drunk! Personal experience may have clouded my judgement on this one. Good news is none of them pulled the trigger.

You know there are many states where you can carry a gun into a bar? And yet they don't have problems......
I will check that out!

And so what? If it happened in Baltimore where you have to do all of those things....and on top of that...murdering people is also against the law...she broke that one too....

sounds like you advocate for LESS Freedom and thats why you are 'unAmerican' Brian .

3 mass shootings in 2 days. Only in the USA. Weak gun laws are really working.

No...gun free zones are working.....drawing shooters.....if those weren't gun free zones there wouldn't be the shootings......and if some idiot still decided to go there, the people wouldn't be helpless...

Unusual, the "gunman" is being reported to be a woman.

Gee. We have an SOP change. I would think/guess it be a Whitey woman, if true.

Wanna bet?

Looking like a legal shooter. And mostly whiey do these thangs.

"Six people were shot, three of them fatally, by a 26-year-old woman who opened fire with a handgun Thursday morning at a Rite Aid distribution center in Maryland, authorities said. They said she then shot herself in the head and died at a hospital."

"She used a 9mm Glock handgun that had been registered in her name during Thursday’s attack, according to deputies"

3 mass shootings in 2 days. Only in the USA. Weak gun laws are really working.

And Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to stop violent criminals, rapists, robbers and killers.....many times stopping mass shooters....when they are allowed to carry those guns into public spaces..

And as more Americans own and carry guns....? Our gun murder rate has gone down 49%....Britain? Their gun crime has gone up 42% in London since they banned guns.

Forum List

Back