3 of the top 5 richest men in Congress are democrats.

"Once again... you don't know jack about the topic. I have my 2013 IRS return right here in front of me.

My total gross income from 2013, was $18.7K.

For that income, I had to pay $2,800 in taxes. About 15% of my income went to taxes... thanks to people like you."

And yet you vote for Pubs who've put you there. Local taxes and fees that kill regular people have been raised to make up for lower Pub fed taxes. Include all taxes and fees, and the richest now pay the least....see sig.

We're not going back to the 18th century. How 'bout real regulation of lobbyists, the revolving door, corporate giving, real debate on propaganda outlets so the greedy idiot rich and giant corporations are only given a fair share of influence? Because this is a mess, and a New BS GOP one at that...
Funny how whores like you rage against reps Support for the rich when obamashitforbrains has benefited the rich more.

Don't tell the victims on the left that Democrats have rich people in their party.

"Once again... you don't know jack about the topic. I have my 2013 IRS return right here in front of me.

For that income, I had to pay $2,800 in taxes. About 15% of my income went to taxes... thanks to people like you."

And yet you vote for Pubs who've put you there. Local taxes and fees that kill regular people have been raised to make up for lower Pub fed taxes. Include all taxes and fees, and the richest now pay the least....see sig.

That's some pretty gross over generalizing there isn't it? I just looked, my wife and I made $247K last year and paid $60K in federal tax alone.

Please tell me again that I'm not paying "my share"

That's some pretty gross over generalizing there isn't it? I just looked, my wife and I made $247K last year and paid $60K in federal tax alone.

Dems are not talking about raising taxes on you, shyttehead, but would bring down your state and local taxes and fees...

Dems are not talking about raising taxes on you, shyttehead, but would bring down your state and local taxes and fees...

you made $18K last year and I made $247K and I'm the shithead?

:rofl:

Bro, seriously, I spent more on gasoline than you earned last year. Keep calling names though, it humors me.

Who are the richest members of Congress - Yahoo Finance

That's right the supposed party of the people is full of rich people.
====================
guess what ? 7 of the top 10 have a "D" behind their name, hard to believe considering the liberfools on USMB whine all the time about those RICH Republicans, oooooh the irony of it all. :up:
We're not complainig about rich people, just greedy idiot rich Pubs who've wrecked the nonrich and the country, stupid. see sig.

you made $18K last year and I made $247K and I'm the shithead?

:rofl:

Bro, seriously, I spent more on gasoline than you earned last year. Keep calling names though, it humors me.
That wasn't me, SHYTTEHEAD lol.

====================
guess what ? 7 of the top 10 have a "D" behind their name, hard to believe considering the liberfools on USMB whine all the time about those RICH Republicans, oooooh the irony of it all. :up:
We're not complainig about rich people, just greedy idiot rich Pubs who've wrecked the nonrich and the country, stupid. see sig.

You mean any rich person who didn't vote D....

fool
you think the Dems actually care about you? LOL

I was talking to the guy who made $18k, shyttehead.

Don't tell the victims on the left that Democrats have rich people in their party.
I'm no victim, but I know they exist- and they're not the richest, or giant corporations- those who run the new bs GOP, hater dupe.

====================

fool
I know it, and you're not rich until you make over 250k, and you'll never be what I call a Pub, just another Pub dupe.

====================

fool
I know it, and you're not rich until you make over 250k, and you'll never be what I call a Pub, just another Pub dupe.

I'm labeled a pub dupe why? Because in the last two Presidential elections I felt a republican best served me? My congressman is a Dem and I've reelected him thrice.

3 of 5 are Democrats. I take it that 2 of 5 are Republicans?

They're all Fat Cats who care not a whit about us.
I don't have to click the link to know that Darrel Issa, car thief, is far and away the richest in Congress, with a half a billion.

====================

fool

I'm labeled a pub dupe why? Because in the last two Presidential elections I felt a republican best served me? My congressman is a Dem and I've reelected him thrice.
Because you believe way too much of their bs. But well done, you have potential. And good night.

Forum List

Back