🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 People (Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos & Warren Buffett) are richer than the poorest 50% of Americans

Only so many lawns to cut

What about the other 30 million needing government assistance

There is more to do than just cut lawns ... Hell he does more than that ... Which is kind of the point.
People only need assistance when someone is willing to give it to them ... Otherwise they have a tendency to figure something out.

But really ... Feel free to help folks out when you get a chance ... Open your wallet and stay out of mine though.
Don't pretend you are someone decent, caring or more compassionate just because you want to spend someone else's money ... You still suck.

Shhhhh....don't tell Trump

He says they are murderers, rapists and drug dealers

And the bottom half of America live like kings and queens compared with 99.9% of people throughout history.....capitolism is working.

wealth disparity is greater now than at any time in my lifetime.

but nice delusion you hate there.

*yawn*

irrelevant and non-responsive. but thanks for proving you have no actual response to reality.

this is why you loons destroy the economy every time you touch it....and it's why people like you vote against your own interests.

3 Richest Americans Now Own More Wealth Than Bottom Half of US Combined
Wednesday, November 08, 2017
by Common Dreams
Three Richest Americans Now Own More Wealth Than Bottom Half of US Combined: Report

"The elite ranks of our billionaire class continue to pull apart from the rest of us," a new Institute for Policy study analysis finds
by Jake Johnson, staff writer

In the United States, the 400 richest individuals now own more wealth than the bottom 64 percent of the population and the three richest own more wealth than the bottom 50 percent, while pervasive poverty means one in five households have zero or negative net worth.

snip

"The wealthiest 25 individuals in the United States today own $1 trillion in combined assets," the report notes. "These 25, a group equivalent to the active roster of a major league baseball team, hold more wealth than the bottom 56 percent of the U.S. population combined, 178 million people."'

snip

In order to get a broader sense of the size of the chasm between rich and poor in the U.S., Collins and Hoxie place the net worth of the top one percent and the bottom one percent side by side.

"The wealthiest 25 individuals in the United States today hold more wealth than the bottom 56 percent of the U.S. population combined, 178 million people." "All combined, households in the bottom one percent have a combined negative net worth of $196 billion," the report finds. "For comparison, the top one percent, a category holding the exact same number of people, have positive $33.4 trillion in combined net worth."

<more>

Three Richest Americans Now Own More Wealth Than Bottom Half of US Combined: Report

It is time to close the loopholes, increase their income tax and even the fucking playing field. That my friends is the right thing to do.

AWESOME...thanks for the enlightenment.
This tells me our bottom feeding class continues to grow at an alarming rate as this nation becomes less and less American minded each day.

Shhhhh....don't tell Trump

He says they are murderers, rapists and drug dealers

I'll tell him if he asks ... :dunno:

As far as I know ... There could be someone reading this now.
My principles and opinions in general don't change depending on who I am talking to.

That's sounds more like some stupid crap a Progressive would do.

Liberals want to steal other people's money to punish them for being successful. After the bottom half blow all the money on drugs and prostitutes then what?

If you decide to profit using cheap labor.
MS has accomplished zero since 1998.
Why would you NOT profit using cheap labor?
He contributes millions and gets to dictate legislation to Congress.
I never voted for him.
You mean like the AFL-CIO? I never voted for them, yet they contribute millions and get to dictate legislation to Congress.
And 2 wrongs don't make one a benefactor of mankind as the OP claims.
Just pointing out your hypocrisy.
What hypocrisy?
Be specific.
2 wrongs don't make a right but neo-Cons are too stupid and greedy to admit it.

Liberals want to steal other people's money to punish them for being successful. After the bottom half blow all the money on drugs and prostitutes then what?

We expect the wealthy to contribute to the society from which they prosper

You neo-Cons are so stupid you can't even look something up for yourselves.
You're a bunch of scumbags.

Ok little boy listen carefully.

I know it burns your scrawny ass to be proven wrong so you feel compelled to toss out insults but you HAVE been proven wrong.

You specifically state Gates stole everything and sued everyone who helped make him wealthy.

I called you on it and you have fallen flat on your fucking face because you have failed to produce even a shred of evidence to back up your specific accusation.

You called it a scum bag move to try and copyright something which it is not.

Yes Gates has been sued and has sued others but NOT everyone as you claim.

He has not stolen his wealth either and you cannot provide any evidence that he has,

Yes I agree worshipping a man for his wealth is silly but so is hating him for his success which is all you have,

In fact your stupidity of hatred for the successful is worse and more ignorant.

Come back with some evidence before I school you again otherwise hang out with the other immature brats

I don't hate Gates for his wealth.
I despise him for his methodologies.

Is he legal?

He didn't come here legally ... I don't know what his status is now ...:dunno:
I only know he didn't come legally because he tried to get a job at a chicken farm and then at a processing plant ... And he couldn't.

Whatever he did ... It is working for him ... He isn't a drain on society.
I don't know if he is paying taxes either ... But in some ways I don't care.

As hard as that man works ... I would keep him and get rid of some other folks if that was possible.

I can see the nobility in what "he's" doing and how and why your mentality is what it is as it relates to the situation....BUT...should our laws be arbitrary? Isn't that how this all got started in the first place? You know, the ole' "let's just let a few stay" sort of thing.
This nation is becoming less American by the day....America became great because Americans were great...the soil we stood on had nothing to do with it...the attributes that have always made Americans great are being lost as American culture becomes diluted and lost...Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder can see what's happening. Where are things headed? Why do we refuse to acknowledge the collision course we're on? Why don't we have the balls to change it?

They do, they pay more in taxes in a single year than most people will pay in their entire lifetimes, sounds like a fair share to me. Why don't you get your lazy fat ass welfare types working and contributing instead of sponging off the rest of us.

Bill Gates copied, stole and sued everything and dumped everyone who helped make him wealthy.
Bullshit
You must be young.
He sued Borland out of business.
He gave away the Internet Explorer and put Netscape out of business.
He sued dozens of OCX software companies into the ground.
He tried to coptright the Do Loop.
And tons of other scumbag activities.
Your Portfolio worship is showing.
Wrong your ignorance and lies are.

Even assuming any of the things on your list are accurate they do not support your claim.

You have no evidence and are ignorant and full of crap.

Come back when you have some evidence boy
Try watching his interviews, neo-con scumbag.
I have.

They do not support you.

The fact that you have to throw ignorant taunts proves you know you are defeated and are ignorant of this subject.
So you agree with Gates that the best educational systems by far are in India and the African Continent?

They do, they pay more in taxes in a single year than most people will pay in their entire lifetimes, sounds like a fair share to me. Why don't you get your lazy fat ass welfare types working and contributing instead of sponging off the rest of us.
But far less than they did a generation ago

Our society has suffered for it

Progressives believe that tearing down success rewards failure
Who's a Progressive?
Not every billionaire got there without tearing others down.
And nobody's addressing the fact that Bill Gates is dictating US Economic Policy.
That is because your claim is NOT a fact much as you state it is.

It is merely an opinion which you cannot support with evidence

But far less than they did a generation ago

Our society has suffered for it
Our society has not and cannot suffer.'

Society has no ability to suffer only individuals can suffer.,

You cannot demonstrate how their wealth has harmed another person or persons

Forum List

Back