🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 People (Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos & Warren Buffett) are richer than the poorest 50% of Americans

If it's wrong for wealth to be concentrated in the hands of a few, why is it better to have wealth concentrated in the hands of government?

That opportunity to move up has decreased dramatically since we embraced supply side

Microsoft, Google, Apple, Amazon and Facebook became huge after The Reagan administration, not before, numskull.

Your theory, as always, has problems.

LOL.......how many people moved from welfare to Apple executive?
Not from welfare. illigitimate children tend to stay in the ghetto. On the other hand, Microsoft created 10,000 millionaires.
Yup
A small number made it big
But Microsoft did not create opportunities at lower levels

We are talking about upward mobility and you provide examples of moving from upper middle class to wealthy

The opportunities at low and middle class are diminishing

!0,000 in one company is a "small number?" All those people were low and middle class, nimrod. Even secretaries became millionaires at Microsoft. If everyone earned a million dollars, then that would just be a middle class wage.

Small number compared to 330 million Americans

Microsoft, Google, Apple, Amazon and Facebook became huge after The Reagan administration, not before, numskull.

Your theory, as always, has problems.

LOL.......how many people moved from welfare to Apple executive?
Not from welfare. illigitimate children tend to stay in the ghetto. On the other hand, Microsoft created 10,000 millionaires.
Yup
A small number made it big
But Microsoft did not create opportunities at lower levels

We are talking about upward mobility and you provide examples of moving from upper middle class to wealthy

The opportunities at low and middle class are diminishing

!0,000 in one company is a "small number?" All those people were low and middle class, nimrod. Even secretaries became millionaires at Microsoft. If everyone earned a million dollars, then that would just be a middle class wage.

Small number compared to 330 million Americans

That's one company, you fucking ignoramus. How many millionaires would it take before you agree that upward moblity exists in America?

You have it backwards

Salaries are down, way down. Used to be low skilled workers could support themselves....now they need government assistance

I don't know ... The Mexican down the road isn't on welfare and is doing pretty good with his lawn service ... :dunno:
He doesn't speak much English but he can cut some fricken grass ... His kids are doing pretty good in school too.

You have it backwards

Salaries are down, way down. Used to be low skilled workers could support themselves....now they need government assistance

I don't know ... The Mexican down the road isn't on welfare and is doing pretty good with his lawn service ... :dunno:
He doesn't speak much English but he can cut some fricken grass ... His kids are doing pretty good in school too.

I know a guy....

going-from-gdp-per-capita-to-median-wage-1947-to-2013142.png

I know a guy....

Is he doing well ... Cause I kind of like this short bastard.

If you can come to this country illegally, get a driver's license, buy a truck, and save up for a bunch of lawn equipment ... That's just weird.
Except for the fact that little fella is working all the time ... Cutting yards, landscaping, painting parking lots, selling firewood.

Some folks get pissed off and say we ought to deport people like him ... I disagree, because he has the right stuff.
Let's just deport some of those folks not doing anything and getting a check ... If that guy can make it here, no one has an excuse.

I know a guy....

If you can come to this country illegally, get a driver's license, buy a truck, and save up for a bunch of lawn equipment ... That's just weird.
Except for the fact that little fella is working all the time ... Cutting yards, landscaping, painting parking lots, selling firewood.

Some folks get pissed off and say we ought to deport people like him ... I disagree, because he has the right stuff.
Let's just deport some of those folks not doing anything and getting a check ... If that guy can make it here, no one has an excuse.

Only so many lawns to cut

What about the other 30 million needing government assistance

A system that lives by cannibalism, which consumes more wealth than it produces, is sooner or later destined to die. And that is what is happening before our very eyes in America.

You have it backwards

Is he legal?

I know a guy....

If he's an illegal then he should be deported, unless you think laws shouldn't be enforced.

wealth disparity is greater now than at any time in my lifetime.

but nice delusion you hate there.

It is probably not a good idea to make a hero out of a woman who spent her final years with Alzheimer's. Now that I think about it, so did Reagan, so, at least there is some consistency on the Right.

Thanks for dismissing the lives of all people who spend their final years with Alzheimer's. No heros here!

Well, in view of the fact that Reagan was obviously suffering from it in the final years of his presidency, and was making decisions affecting millions of Americans, I thought that it was worthy of comment. Thatcher, may, or may not have been doing the same, but it just seems to me that if you want to make a political hero out of someone, it would probably be better if you can determine if they were, or were not, in their right mind. I have a couple of relatives who had Alzheimers, and I don't think that I would be using them as fine examples of a political agenda when they were, in fact, wandering away from home, and not knowing where they were, or even not sure of just what their names were.

I posted a video of Thatcher. She certainly did more than hold her own in a politically hostel environment. If that is her with Alzheimer's, then she is definitely worthy of hero status.

Well, Joe, if it makes you feel better, then, OK, Thatcher, once the head of the government of the country that the USA Right considers to be just a baby step away from outright communist economic failure, was one of the most inspiring world leaders since Castro! Of course, the government of Great Britain today remains exactly on the same course as it was before she formed her government, but, well, I have made my point.

Last edited:
Nothing is wrong with America.

They built, made and earned their wealth and took it from no one and it harms no one
Bill Gates copied, stole and sued everything and dumped everyone who helped make him wealthy.
Bullshit
You must be young.
He sued Borland out of business.
He gave away the Internet Explorer and put Netscape out of business.
He sued dozens of OCX software companies into the ground.
He tried to coptright the Do Loop.
And tons of other scumbag activities.
Your Portfolio worship is showing.
Wrong your ignorance and lies are.

Even assuming any of the things on your list are accurate they do not support your claim.

You have no evidence and are ignorant and full of crap.

Come back when you have some evidence boy
Gates is a scumbag.
Worshipping scumbags says a lot about yourself.
Ok you have an opinion based on hyperbole and nothing else.

That;s fine what you DO not have and have FAILED to provide is evidence for your specific accusation.

The angry young man thing is cute but someday you may learn to think reasonably and outgrow it

A system that lives by cannibalism, which consumes more wealth than it produces, is sooner or later destined to die. And that is what is happening before our very eyes in America.
No it is not as we do not consume more wealth than we create.

Quite the opposite

Nothing is wrong with America.

They built, made and earned their wealth and took it from no one and it harms no one
Bill Gates copied, stole and sued everything and dumped everyone who helped make him wealthy.
Bullshit
You must be young.
He sued Borland out of business.
He gave away the Internet Explorer and put Netscape out of business.
He sued dozens of OCX software companies into the ground.
He tried to coptright the Do Loop.
And tons of other scumbag activities.
Your Portfolio worship is showing.
Wrong your ignorance and lies are.

Even assuming any of the things on your list are accurate they do not support your claim.

You have no evidence and are ignorant and full of crap.

Come back when you have some evidence boy
Try watching his interviews, neo-con scumbag.
I have.

They do not support you.

The fact that you have to throw ignorant taunts proves you know you are defeated and are ignorant of this subject.

Only so many lawns to cut

What about the other 30 million needing government assistance

There is more to do than just cut lawns ... Hell he does more than that ... Which is kind of the point.
People only need assistance when someone is willing to give it to them ... Otherwise they have a tendency to figure something out.

But really ... Feel free to help folks out when you get a chance ... Open your wallet and stay out of mine though.
Don't pretend you are someone decent, caring or more compassionate just because you want to spend someone else's money ... You still suck.

Last edited:
Is he legal?

He didn't come here legally ... I don't know what his status is now ...:dunno:
I only know he didn't come legally because he tried to get a job at a chicken farm and then at a processing plant ... And he couldn't.

Whatever he did ... It is working for him ... He isn't a drain on society.
I don't know if he is paying taxes either ... But in some ways I don't care.

As hard as that man works ... I would keep him and get rid of some other folks if that was possible.

You neo-Cons are so stupid you can't even look something up for yourselves.
You're a bunch of scumbags.

Ok little boy listen carefully.

I know it burns your scrawny ass to be proven wrong so you feel compelled to toss out insults but you HAVE been proven wrong.

You specifically state Gates stole everything and sued everyone who helped make him wealthy.

I called you on it and you have fallen flat on your fucking face because you have failed to produce even a shred of evidence to back up your specific accusation.

You called it a scum bag move to try and copyright something which it is not.

Yes Gates has been sued and has sued others but NOT everyone as you claim.

He has not stolen his wealth either and you cannot provide any evidence that he has,

Yes I agree worshipping a man for his wealth is silly but so is hating him for his success which is all you have,

In fact your stupidity of hatred for the successful is worse and more ignorant.

Come back with some evidence before I school you again otherwise hang out with the other immature brats

Their wealth isn’t based on income from an employer. They built their empires and created things that people buy or use.

Just because half the country is content with being bottom feeders doesn’t mean the people actually doing stuff should be penalized for it.
Many rich people didn’t earn their money. It came from inheritances. Like Trump, he not only inherited his fortune he grew it on the backs of small businessmen by not paying them or outright fraud. When they took him to court he could outlast them and they’d give up. Then he’d move on to his next victims.
And you voted for this fraud. Says so much about you.

Have to agree there. Same as large corporations. They can appeal a ruling they lost for decades till they get a more favorable judgement.

Generally speaking, people get "rich" because they have provided some kind of benefit to a large number of people.
The OP most likely uses and has used products attributed to Bill Gates all his life.
That process encourages excellence and innovation. Without it we'd be just another developing nation.

At the same time, the OP probably DOES NOTHING to fight for better government.
(other than verbally support Antifa riots and the BLM movement)

Instead, he/she "probably" doesn't even vote and supports all those government establishment people who make sure he remains on their plantation (I'm speaking of Democrats.....since he/she will have no clue)

Forum List

Back