🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 People (Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos & Warren Buffett) are richer than the poorest 50% of Americans

Wrong you can in fact appear before congress and ASK for something.

It happens all the time. Usually people do not get what they ask for sometimes they do.

And other people have testified to other dumb things before congress but it is irrelevant.

it is irrelevant because it does nothing whatsoever to support your uneducated accusations and your hatred of his earned wealth
And he gets it.
And you stated you watch his interviews so you must agree with Gates that the future of American depends on India and The African Continent.
You see, what you're really try to say is that you don't care how you make money.
It's also interesting that I have no problems with Bezos or Buffet, but you went for my jugular because of my statements concerning Gates.
Which means all you care about is money.

I sliced it to because your statements are proven false.

He did nothing wrong to make money and you have failed to show otherwise.

Your leap to conclusions that others love money then you whine like a brat when others point out your jealousy.

So sensitive.
In other words, you don't really watch his interviews filled with lies and you won't watch his Congressional Testimony filled with lies.
That's OK...just remember you're leaving you're trail of ignorance on many servers.

I did watch them and you can demonstrate no lies at all.

This is not about him it is about you and your immature and ignorant claims which you have failed to back up
So you agree with Bill's statements in every interview that the future of America lies with India and the African Continent?
Why won't you answer this simple question?
I already stated I disagree little boy.

What you do not get is that it does not fucking prove or support your stupid claims whether he was right or wrong

Bill Gates innovated? Are you trying to make me laugh.
Bezos and Buffet innovated.
So did gates
Name one thing Gates innovated.
You name it and I'll tell you where he got it from.
He copied everything from Windows to the Internet Explorer to Azure...not one original idea.
Gates has never been a Steve Jobs.
That is an opinion I have heard others express.

It is not fact you can prove,

He innovated that is fact which you can no more dispute than you could dispute the innovations of mcdonalds by claiming burger king does something similar
Name an innovation.
It's fascinating that you haven't posted one fact that I can look up.
Your only basis for believing lies about Gates is that he probably increased your wealth.
You also just admitted you take the word of other people for what you know and never look it up yourself.

You're doing mighty fine in the facts department.
It is you claiming facts which you cannot support.

Go ahead anytime.

I am not wealthy. I support myself fine but that is not the same.

He innovated with his management and product and no you cannot prove he stole Microsoft
Someone's not answering a question...

And he gets it.
And you stated you watch his interviews so you must agree with Gates that the future of American depends on India and The African Continent.
You see, what you're really try to say is that you don't care how you make money.
It's also interesting that I have no problems with Bezos or Buffet, but you went for my jugular because of my statements concerning Gates.
Which means all you care about is money.

Your leap to conclusions that others love money then you whine like a brat when others point out your jealousy.

So sensitive.
In other words, you don't really watch his interviews filled with lies and you won't watch his Congressional Testimony filled with lies.
That's OK...just remember you're leaving you're trail of ignorance on many servers.

This is not about him it is about you and your immature and ignorant claims which you have failed to back up
So you agree with Bill's statements in every interview that the future of America lies with India and the African Continent?

What you do not get is that it does not fucking prove or support your stupid claims whether he was right or wrong
So you're not very bright or inquisitive.
It's not too late as you're still alive.
I admire Bezos...he put his balls on the line many time to make Amazon what it is.
I admire Warren Buffet as he doesn't screw his work force.
I admire Tim Cook as he hires the best and doesn't screw his work force.
Bill Gates is a Copy/Paste scumbag.

Liberals want to steal other people's money to punish them for being successful. After the bottom half blow all the money on drugs and prostitutes then what?

We expect the wealthy to contribute to the society from which they prosper

They do, they pay more in taxes in a single year than most people will pay in their entire lifetimes, sounds like a fair share to me. Why don't you get your lazy fat ass welfare types working and contributing instead of sponging off the rest of us.

How much does Trump pay in income taxes?

Liberals want to steal other people's money to punish them for being successful. After the bottom half blow all the money on drugs and prostitutes then what?

They do, they pay more in taxes in a single year than most people will pay in their entire lifetimes, sounds like a fair share to me. Why don't you get your lazy fat ass welfare types working and contributing instead of sponging off the rest of us.

Ah...did you finish high school?

Ah...did you finish high school?

Well, you seem so sure that the rich pay so much more taxes than the rest of us, i just assumed that you knew how much the rich pay in taxes. Quite frankly, I feel quite sure that I pay more income tax than Trump, but I can't prove it, since he will not release them. He is on record, however, of carrying forward investment loss deductions for years, which effectively reduce taxes due to zero.

So sensitive.

I admire Bezos...he put his balls on the line many time to make Amazon what it is.
That's your opinion of gates.

It is not fact as you have claimed and we have proven that.

Why'd we give them so much money?

Because we like the goods and services they provide. The modern office would not function, for example, without Bill Gates' products.

Now all we have to do is convince these guys to be lazy and hire a bunch of people to do things for them. Of course, being lazy isn't one of the qualities that made them rich in the first place.

Why'd we give them so much money?

Because we like the goods and services they provide. The modern office would not function, for example, without Bill Gates' products.

Now all we have to do is convince these guys to be lazy and hire a bunch of people to do things for them. Of course, being lazy isn't one of the qualities that made them rich in the first place.

I'm still trying to figure out whether this thread is hand-wringing about the terrible truth that some people have a lot of wealth, or just a slam of Bill Gates.

The OP claims Gates has benefited the world and there's not a shred of evidence to back up that claim.
Concerning this topic, you're an ignoramus.
I hope you're more knowledgeable in some areas of your life.

Liberals want to steal other halfpeople's money to punish them for being successful. After the bottom half blow all the money on drugs and prostitutes then what?

But far less than they did a generation ago

Our society has suffered for it

Where is your proof of that claim? Our society has suffered from the lazy fat ass moochers who think they don't have to work a job they can just live on government hand outs paid for by those who get up each day and work.
Half our population are mooches?

You must be Republican

Liberals want to steal other halfpeople's money to punish them for being successful. After the bottom half blow all the money on drugs and prostitutes then what?

But far less than they did a generation ago

Our society has suffered for it

Where is your proof of that claim? Our society has suffered from the lazy fat ass moochers who think they don't have to work a job they can just live on government hand outs paid for by those who get up each day and work.
Half our population are mooches?

You must be Republican
HE is simply correct republican or not

The OP claims Gates has benefited the world and there's not a shred of evidence to back up that claim.
Who wrote the OP?

Clearly I did not.

That proves the true ignorance in the extreme

Who wrote the OP?

Clearly I did not.

It shows you didn't read the OP before reacting to me.
You knee jerked that I was jealous but I couldn't give a darn about his wealth.

Who wrote the OP?

Clearly I did not.

No you made specific statements you could not back up and when called on them you knee jerked about others loving a portfolio.

And I did read it I was in fact calling you on your stupid ignorant statements and I proved my point.

You are proven the truly ignorant one here and massively so.

Run along boy

The evidence is his wealth. People don't give money to someone else unless it benefits them in some way. Or at least I don't. Do you?

The evidence is his wealth. People don't give money to someone else unless it benefits them in some way. Or at least I don't. Do you?
Who gives him money..Warren Buffet.
What's happens to the money?
It sits in an account and collects tax-free interest.
Warren Buffet is not a scumbag with his work force buts he's a liar when it comes to what Bill Gates does for charity.

Who wrote the OP?

Clearly I did not.

No you made specific statements you could not back up and when called on them you knee jerked about others loving a portfolio.

And I did read it I was in fact calling you on your stupid ignorant statements and I proved my point.

You are proven the truly ignorant one here and massively so.

Run along boy
I provided one concrete link that you refused to look at.
Windows was lifted from Bell Labs.
The Internet Explorer was lifted from the NetScape Navigator.
Azure is a ripoff of IBM's Client/Server.
If I provided more it would have been a wasted effort on my part.
Now go to your friends for your "Lack of Knowledge Base".

Forum List

Back