🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 People (Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos & Warren Buffett) are richer than the poorest 50% of Americans

And the bottom half of America live like kings and queens compared with 99.9% of people throughout history.....capitolism is working.

wealth disparity is greater now than at any time in my lifetime.

but nice delusion you hate there.

It is probably not a good idea to make a hero out of a woman who spent her final years with Alzheimer's. Now that I think about it, so did Reagan, so, at least there is some consistency on the Right.

Wow, who knew? Just when I thought Progressives could stoop no lower, another one comes along and proves me wrong.

you support pedophiles and sexual predators.... you have no moral high ground, trumptard

We expect the wealthy to contribute to the society from which they prosper

They do, they pay more in taxes in a single year than most people will pay in their entire lifetimes, sounds like a fair share to me. Why don't you get your lazy fat ass welfare types working and contributing instead of sponging off the rest of us.

How much does Trump pay in income taxes?

Ah...did you finish high school?

Well, you seem so sure that the rich pay so much more taxes than the rest of us, i just assumed that you knew how much the rich pay in taxes. Quite frankly, I feel quite sure that I pay more income tax than Trump, but I can't prove it, since he will not release them. He is on record, however, of carrying forward investment loss deductions for years, which effectively reduce taxes due to zero.

You asked how much Trump pays in "income" taxes, pea brain. Here have an eye roll :rolleyes:

How silly of me. We all know that Trump pays no income taxes. Besides, the GOP is proposing to eliminate the Alternative Minimum Tax, just to make sure that if all other tax avoidance options fail, he won't get caught with that Catch 22.

And the bottom half of America live like kings and queens compared with 99.9% of people throughout history.....capitolism is working.

wealth disparity is greater now than at any time in my lifetime.

but nice delusion you hate there.

It is probably not a good idea to make a hero out of a woman who spent her final years with Alzheimer's. Now that I think about it, so did Reagan, so, at least there is some consistency on the Right.

Wow, who knew? Just when I thought Progressives could stoop no lower, another one comes along and proves me wrong.

We have studied the RW playbook:

Hillary Clinton: White House Dream Is Over
(brain cancer, blood clots, alcohol abuse, MS, strokes)

They do, they pay more in taxes in a single year than most people will pay in their entire lifetimes, sounds like a fair share to me. Why don't you get your lazy fat ass welfare types working and contributing instead of sponging off the rest of us.

Well, you seem so sure that the rich pay so much more taxes than the rest of us, i just assumed that you knew how much the rich pay in taxes. Quite frankly, I feel quite sure that I pay more income tax than Trump, but I can't prove it, since he will not release them. He is on record, however, of carrying forward investment loss deductions for years, which effectively reduce taxes due to zero.

You asked how much Trump pays in "income" taxes, pea brain. Here have an eye roll :rolleyes:

How silly of me. We all know that Trump pays no income taxes. Besides, the GOP is proposing to eliminate the Alternative Minimum Tax, just to make sure that if all other tax avoidance options fail, he won't get caught with that Catch 22.

You might want to ask Rachel Maddow about that.

So what?
Do you want to strip their wealth away from them?
Set a mandatory wealth limit (No American can be worth more than 10Million dollars or in your eyes is that too much?
You are nothing more than a jealous whinny communist

So what?
Set a mandatory wealth limit (No American can be worth more than 10Million dollars or in your eyes is that too much?

The zombie commies have risen from the dead again!

If you get your news from prime time TV, that explains a lot, Hadit.

So what?
Who said anything about taking their wealth from them

How about we stop helping those three make money and help the 160 million make money?

The AMT screws over many middle to upper class families idiot, something it was never intended to do. You know those families where both the husband and wife work a job like being a teacher or some government job and they have a bunch of kids.

Idk about bezos but the other 2 probably GIVE BACK more than 50% of what the rest of the entire country does. So what exactly is the point here?
The point is...

Why do we continue to help them accumulate wealth?
All 3 of them accumulate wealth because we spend our money with them. Do you think you can get through life without a computer? Because if you don't spend your money with Microsoft you're just going to help some other CEO accumulate wealth. I don't get the liberal mindset that at some certain point someone has made too much money. What do you want gates to do, close up the company and stop producing stuff anymore? I guess all the jobs he gives to people right now are expendable as long as it means 1 guy isn't getting too rich right?

Idk about bezos but the other 2 probably GIVE BACK more than 50% of what the rest of the entire country does. So what exactly is the point here?
The point is...

All 3 of them accumulate wealth because we spend our money with them. Do you think you can get through life without a computer? Because if you don't spend your money with Microsoft you're just going to help some other CEO accumulate wealth. I don't get the liberal mindset that at some certain point someone has made too much money. What do you want gates to do, close up the company and stop producing stuff anymore? I guess all the jobs he gives to people right now are expendable as long as it means 1 guy isn't getting too rich right?
You think if they don't get their tax cut, we will have to go through life without a computer?

What has Warren Buffet ever done for us?

The point is...

You think if they don't get their tax cut, we will have to go through life without a computer?

Oh I get it, so you think their wealth is accumulated simply because they get tax cuts. It's not because of the billions of dollars people spend with their businesses. Do you know how much of buffet's wealth has gone to charity? How much of yours has?

The point is...

You are right, of course. We all should be grateful of all the jobs that Microsoft has outsourced to Asia. I always enjoy talking to customer support guys with Indian accents who live in Delhi. It is a form of cultural exchange!

The point is...

You are right, of course. We all should be grateful of all the jobs that Microsoft has outsourced to Asia. I always enjoy talking to customer support guys with Indian accents who live in Delhi. It is a form of cultural exchange!
Outsourcing to make a couple extra bucks for shareholders is definitely a negative. I won't argue that. But you're just ignoring the fact that thousands of Americans are employed by these people. So anyone who says "what have they ever done for us" is being an idiot

If you get your news from prime time TV, that explains a lot, Hadit.

I don't. I do, however, believe that Trump's tax return showed that he pays millions, instead of the none the haters claim.

The point is...

Oh I get it, so you think their wealth is accumulated simply because they get tax cuts. It's not because of the billions of dollars people spend with their businesses. Do you know how much of buffet's wealth has gone to charity? How much of yours has?

Buffet is a good example of someone who makes billions off of the economy but contributes nothing to it

Our wealthiest citizens benefit from much more than a favorable tax rate. They benefit from corporate subsidies, government protection of their investments and a tax code that allows them to hide their earnings

Forum List

Back