🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

3 People (Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos & Warren Buffett) are richer than the poorest 50% of Americans

That's your opinion of gates.

It is not fact as you have claimed and we have proven that.
The OP claims Gates has benefited the world and there's not a shred of evidence to back up that claim.
Concerning this topic, you're an ignoramus.
I hope you're more knowledgeable in some areas of your life.
Who wrote the OP?

Clearly I did not.

That proves the true ignorance in the extreme
It shows you didn't read the OP before reacting to me.
You knee jerked that I was jealous but I couldn't give a darn about his wealth.

No you made specific statements you could not back up and when called on them you knee jerked about others loving a portfolio.

And I did read it I was in fact calling you on your stupid ignorant statements and I proved my point.

You are proven the truly ignorant one here and massively so.

Run along boy
I provided one concrete link that you refused to look at.
Windows was lifted from Bell Labs.
The Internet Explorer was lifted from the NetScape Navigator.
Azure is a ripoff of IBM's Client/Server.
If I provided more it would have been a wasted effort on my part.
Now go to your friends for your "Lack of Knowledge Base".
No you did not.

You posted one video which you objected to because he said something you did not like.

You have claimed he stole EVERYTHING and you cannot back that up.

You can show no evidence that windows was lifted from anyone. You can show no evidence that explorer was lifted from Netscape. You can show no evidence that Azure is a rip off.

You have nothing for your specifics other than a meaningless statement about india.

You have claimed he has dumped or sued EVERYONE which you can show no evidence of ad you claim Buffet lied about his charitable work which you also cannot show evidence of.

I do not care if you hate the guy but that is only hyperbole and the evidence does not support your false claim about your beliefs being factual

The OP claims Gates has benefited the world and there's not a shred of evidence to back up that claim.

The evidence is his wealth. People don't give money to someone else unless it benefits them in some way. Or at least I don't. Do you?
Who gives him money..Warren Buffet.
What's happens to the money?
It sits in an account and collects tax-free interest.
Warren Buffet is not a scumbag with his work force buts he's a liar when it comes to what Bill Gates does for charity.
So you're just going to ostrich on the fact that Gates acqured his money selling software? I guess you think he was just hanging out one day and Warren Buffet said, "Hey, here's a billion dollars, have fun!"

Did you get into daniel's stash?

Why would you NOT profit using cheap labor?
He contributes millions and gets to dictate legislation to Congress.
I never voted for him.
You mean like the AFL-CIO? I never voted for them, yet they contribute millions and get to dictate legislation to Congress.
And 2 wrongs don't make one a benefactor of mankind as the OP claims.
Just pointing out your hypocrisy.
What hypocrisy?
Be specific.
2 wrongs don't make a right but neo-Cons are too stupid and greedy to admit it.
The hypocrisy of only speaking out when it benefits Republicans.

The other hypocrisy is thinking that it is the government job to help people but only if its the class of people you agree with.

Liberals want to steal other halfpeople's money to punish them for being successful. After the bottom half blow all the money on drugs and prostitutes then what?

We expect the wealthy to contribute to the society from which they prosper

They do, they pay more in taxes in a single year than most people will pay in their entire lifetimes, sounds like a fair share to me. Why don't you get your lazy fat ass welfare types working and contributing instead of sponging off the rest of us.
But far less than they did a generation ago

Our society has suffered for it

Where is your proof of that claim? Our society has suffered from the lazy fat ass moochers who think they don't have to work a job they can just live on government hand outs paid for by those who get up each day and work.
Half our population are mooches?

You must be Republican
It happens to be true like it or not republican or not

Good.....they have all brought much joy to the rest of us.....thanks guys, you deserve every penny you made....

Now just shut up about raising taxes on everyone else....as you hide all your money....

They do, they pay more in taxes in a single year than most people will pay in their entire lifetimes, sounds like a fair share to me. Why don't you get your lazy fat ass welfare types working and contributing instead of sponging off the rest of us.

Where is your proof of that claim? Our society has suffered from the lazy fat ass moochers who think they don't have to work a job they can just live on government hand outs paid for by those who get up each day and work.

You must be Republican
Our President doesn't pay federal taxes

You must be Republican
Our President doesn't pay federal taxes
That's funny because his tax return proves otherwise.

Maybe you missed the whole Rachel Maddows disaster where she presented his return

Liberals want to steal other people's money to punish them for being successful. After the bottom half blow all the money on drugs and prostitutes then what?

How much does Trump pay in income taxes?

Ah...did you finish high school?

Well, you seem so sure that the rich pay so much more taxes than the rest of us, i just assumed that you knew how much the rich pay in taxes. Quite frankly, I feel quite sure that I pay more income tax than Trump, but I can't prove it, since he will not release them. He is on record, however, of carrying forward investment loss deductions for years, which effectively reduce taxes due to zero.

You asked how much Trump pays in "income" taxes, pea brain. Here have an eye roll :rolleyes:

Liberals want to steal other halfpeople's money to punish them for being successful. After the bottom half blow all the money on drugs and prostitutes then what?

You must be Republican

Did I say half the population were mooches? No, work in your reading comprehension or stop lying whichever the case is.

And the bottom half of America live like kings and queens compared with 99.9% of people throughout history.....capitolism is working.

wealth disparity is greater now than at any time in my lifetime.

but nice delusion you hate there.

It is probably not a good idea to make a hero out of a woman who spent her final years with Alzheimer's. Now that I think about it, so did Reagan, so, at least there is some consistency on the Right.

Wow, who knew? Just when I thought Progressives could stoop no lower, another one comes along and proves me wrong.

Yup
A small number made it big
But Microsoft did not create opportunities at lower levels

We are talking about upward mobility and you provide examples of moving from upper middle class to wealthy

The opportunities at low and middle class are diminishing

What percentage, would you say, of Forbes 400 Richest Americans are self-made?

Microsoft, Google, Apple, Amazon and Facebook became huge after The Reagan administration, not before, numskull.

Your theory, as always, has problems.

LOL.......how many people moved from welfare to Apple executive?
Not from welfare. illigitimate children tend to stay in the ghetto. On the other hand, Microsoft created 10,000 millionaires.
Yup
A small number made it big
But Microsoft did not create opportunities at lower levels

We are talking about upward mobility and you provide examples of moving from upper middle class to wealthy

The opportunities at low and middle class are diminishing

!0,000 in one company is a "small number?" All those people were low and middle class, nimrod. Even secretaries became millionaires at Microsoft. If everyone earned a million dollars, then that would just be a middle class wage.

Small number compared to 330 million Americans

How much did those three individuals cost you in your personal wealth?

Why do you believe the size of the economic pie remains the same size?

Name one thing Gates innovated.
You name it and I'll tell you where he got it from.
He copied everything from Windows to the Internet Explorer to Azure...not one original idea.
Gates has never been a Steve Jobs.

Gates did not need to be an innovator. Obviously, Gates was a far superior businessman.

Bill Gates also made 3 billionaires and 13,000 millionaires and, unquestionably, thousands more since. Steve Jobs did not. He was too greedy.

So you agree with Bill's statements in every interview that the future of America lies with India and the African Continent?
Why won't you answer this simple question?

A majority of American students graduating in fields needed by Microsoft feel entitled. They want to start off with salaries far exceeding the value to the company and feel entitled to benefits and fewer working hours. If you were in Bill Gates position, you would do exactly the same. If you would not, you would never have been in his position.

Gates, Bezos and Buffet have more money than 150 million Americans combined

Now why do I want to cut their taxes?

Forum List

Back