30 year old Florida teacher Jennifer Fichter sentenced to 22 years for having sex with students

She did the crime, she knew it was absolutely wrong and she decided to break the law over and over and over again.

That she got a tough sentence for doing what she knew was absolutely wrong, that is on her for taking a really stupid risk. She was prevented by her power, she gets what she gets.

She did the crime, she knew it was absolutely wrong and she decided to break the law over and over and over again.

That she got a tough sentence for doing what she knew was absolutely wrong, that is on her for taking a really stupid risk. She was prevented by her power, she gets what she gets.

Too true, but that doesn't end the discussion about whether the punishment met the crime. In this case, it obviously far surpassed the crime. There are murderers who have served less time.

Too true, but that doesn't end the discussion about whether the punishment met the crime. In this case, it obviously far surpassed the crime. There are murderers who have served less time.

At least three students, maybe more and uncountable times she slept with them.

One act is breaking the law, I bet she slept with them all about 60 times. That is less than six months for each act.

One act is breaking the law, I bet she slept with them all about 60 times. That is less than six months for each act.

Prove that, Matlock.

True, but they were 17 year olds. You can join the military at 17, in at least half the states in this country 17 year olds can consent to sex. A 17 year old absolutely, positively knows what they are doing, and sentencing should take that into account.

Justice certainly isn't served by locking this woman up for 20 years. 5 years and a lifetime ban from teaching would have sufficed.

Prove that, Matlock.

Prove what?

Prove that, Matlock.

Prove what?

That she had sex with all of them "about 60 times," per your own bet/ quote.

I would not want you as my attorney.

Prove that, Matlock.

Prove what?

That she had sex with each of them "about 60 times," per your own bet/ quote.

Oh, one of em got her pregnant, I bet they were drilling the fuck out of her.

Prove that, Matlock.

Prove what?

That she had sex with each of them "about 60 times," per your own bet/ quote.

Oh, one of em got her pregnant, I bet they were drilling the fuck out of her.

Dude, again: they were 17.

They likely couldn't control their ejaculations.

Most 17-year-olds can't, yes?

Prove that, Matlock.

Prove what?

I was stating an opinion. The article said she admitted to dozens of encounters which if true is less than year per act.

Since you can't tell the difference from opinion from fact, you would be a pretty stupid client and I would have you as one.

It simply is not the same for a man her age to exploit girls the age of these boys, and every man knows it.

Prove that, Matlock.

Prove what?

I was stating an opinion. The article said she admitted to dozens of encounters which if true is less than year per act.

Since you can't tell the difference from opinion from fact, you would be a pretty stupid client and I would have you as one.

Opinions are not facts, Mr. Matlock.

They do not hold weight in a court of law — certainly not the weight that you purport yours to hold, with regard to the criminal procedures which have the full breadth and backing of the U.S. Constitution to imprison American citizens found guilty of having broken state and/ or federal laws.

That's why I wouldn't want you as my attorney.

Get your facts straight, motherfucker.

It simply is not the same for a man her age to exploit girls the age of these boys, and every man knows it.

No, I'd have the same opinion if the sexes were reversed. A 17 year old knows what they are doing, and while that doesn't make the sex legal , it should mitigate the sentence.

Prove that, Matlock.

Prove what?

They do not hold weight in a court of law — certainly not the weight that you purport yours to hold, with regard to the criminal procedures which have the full breadth and backing of the U.S. Constitution to imprison American citizens found guilty of having broken state and/ or federal laws.

I never stated it was a fact fuck face! You are one dumb shit!

Prove that, Matlock.

Prove what?

S'that all you got???

Bet that quote would work really well in a court of law, too — don't you think, Mr. Matlock? :badgrin:

Prove what?

S'that all you got???

Bet that quote would work really well in a court of law, too — don't you think, Mr. Matlock? :badgrin:

I'm not sure what you're arguing here. He did say "probably had sex with them 60 times" clearly indicating a supposition. At no point did he say that she should be charged with 60 counts of rape

S'that all you got???

I'm not sure what you're arguing here. He did say "probably had sex with them 60 times" clearly indicating a supposition. At no point did he say that she should be charged with 60 counts of rape

He implied it when he said she would be given "less than six months" time for each (supposed) criminal act.

Is there a man here who would say having had sex with a woman her age when he was 15 or 17 would have harmed them?

This punishment is inhuman and immensely excessive. If there is anything wrong with this woman, it is a psychological problem and not a truly legal one.

CBukWMAUoAAUDwC.jpg

where were these hot sluts when I was in school?

And I'm sorry, but the boys were 17. 22 years is ridiculous.

Also, those 17 year old boys are STUPID. They could have owned that ass at least until the statute of limitations ran out, and instead they ratted her out?

Damn straight.

Forum List

Back