30 year old Florida teacher Jennifer Fichter sentenced to 22 years for having sex with students

So you're suggesting different outcomes for the same crime?
I have three (grown and married) daughters. If a male teacher had seduced them when they were adolescent I would have contemplated murder and I would have made sure he was prosecuted. But if instead I had adolescent sons and I learned one of them had been seduced by an attractive female teacher my most urgent action would be telling him to avoid letting his mother find out.

Further, if I had an adolescent son who complained that an attractive female teacher, or any other attractive female, was trying to seduce him I would think there is something seriously wrong with him.

There are human hopes and ideals -- and there is Nature.

What if a male teacher had sex with a male student? Does it change then? Many on here aren't thinking with the head on their shoulders.
Of course it changes. What planet are you from? Having sex with a hot female or a dude is the same to you?

We are suggesting that one, male exploitation of underage females, is a crime and that sexually mature males being offered the opportunity for sex by a sexually mature female is not a crime.

What if a male teacher had sex with a male student? Does it change then? Many on here aren't thinking with the head on their shoulders.
Of course it changes. What planet are you from? Having sex with a hot female or a dude is the same to you?

We are suggesting that one, male exploitation of underage females, is a crime and that sexually mature males being offered the opportunity for sex by a sexually mature female is not a crime.

So a 15 year old is not sexually mature, but a 15 year old boy is (even though girls mature earlier than boys)? That doesn't make any sense.

So a 15 year old is not sexually mature, but a 15 year old boy is (even though girls mature earlier than boys)? That doesn't make any sense.
Every 15 y.o. boy dreams about sex. If a mature woman offers sex, I guess only 1 of 100 would refuse. Offer sex to any 15 y.o. girl and she will call you pervert.

Every 15 y.o. boy dreams about sex. If a mature woman offers sex, I guess only 1 of 100 would refuse. Offer sex to any 15 y.o. girl and she will call you pervert.

You don't think that 15 year old girls think about sex, or don't want sex? Are you really that naive?

Remember, all that is between these people having FULL SEXUAL ACCESS TO YOUR CHILDREN and grand-children for sex, is for the Left to secure for Children: EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW.

In that will come the right to consent to sex for the child and the protected degenerate class, will set upon them like deceit on a Leftist.

will Dennis Hastert, former speaker of the house, get sentenced 22 years for having sex with his under age students, for abusing his authority?

MikeK's arguments are exactly the right kind to reveal exactly why the female teachers must go to jail for a long time. Mike is out of touch with reality, not the justice system.

MikeK's arguments are exactly the right kind to reveal exactly why the female teachers must go to jail for a long time. Mike is out of touch with reality, not the justice system.

This is why I believe women should just bear True Witness to us and simply tell us when it is our turn to use them; what Good Person of Social Morals for free, would complain about Honesty as a form of respect toward fellow human beings.

CBukWMAUoAAUDwC.jpg

where were these hot sluts when I was in school?

And I'm sorry, but the boys were 17. 22 years is ridiculous.

Also, those 17 year old boys are STUPID. They could have owned that ass at least until the statute of limitations ran out, and instead they ratted her out?
The boys are pussies for letting their families go through with this. You're supposed to hit it and quit it, not hit it and pursue 25 years of imprisonment because your pussy ass can't handle your parents.

Reverse the sexes, and see how approving of this you would be.

Forum List

Back