'300 Men March' group arrives in Washington DC

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
This goes out to all you race baiters who claim no one cares about black on black violence while you sit there with your white on white violence that seems to be swell.

zm3JOAyI.jpg

BALTIMORE, Md. (WBFF) - Members of the “300 Men March” movement began marching to Washington DC from southwest Baltimore Sunday night. The march is aimed at addressing this summer's rise in violence in Baltimore City.

.....Time to attack them personally.....AAANNND GO!

Marches will accomplish absolutely dick.

The vermin in the black neighborhoods needs to be harshly and unmercifully dealt with by the people within those neighborhoods.

They could only get 300 people to show up? This is exactly what we've been complaining about. Clearly black on black violence means nothing to the black community. This is extremely disappointing.

This goes out to all you race baiters who claim no one cares about black on black violence while you sit there with your white on white violence that seems to be swell.

zm3JOAyI.jpg

BALTIMORE, Md. (WBFF) - Members of the “300 Men March” movement began marching to Washington DC from southwest Baltimore Sunday night. The march is aimed at addressing this summer's rise in violence in Baltimore City.

Yo, this goes far and beyond what Al (racist) Sharpton believes in? I agree with their march, only if it`s peaceful!

"GTP"
Obama-and-Sharpton-Tie-The-Knot--125038.jpg

zm3JOAyI.jpg

It was only after. Repeated conviction of black leaders that blacks have decided they need to do something about black on black murder rates. I support these men of honor. I'm sure my fellow conservatives agree.

Marches will accomplish absolutely dick.

The vermin in the black neighborhoods needs to be harshly and unmercifully dealt with by the people within those neighborhoods.

Are you saying blacks should unmercifully deal with criminals? Because thats against the law.

Does that apply to whites as well or do they have different rules?

Funny how the same people who are gripping about this also complained saying no one is doing anything about it. Almost like no action is enough...weird

Three hundred?!

Wow!

Pretty sad,

Thats how its done...
Sad, you'd think more than 300 would think black lives matter. A protest about the rare black lives taken by cops would have brought in 10s of 1000s + looting.

Because criminals dont take oaths to protect the community and arent paid with our tax dollars. Its the difference between having a problem with a molester down the street and pretending he is the same as the local priest.

Three hundred?!

Wow!

Pretty sad,

Thats how its done...
Sad, you'd think more than 300 would think black lives matter. A protest about the rare black lives taken by cops would have brought in 10s of 1000s + looting.

Because criminals dont take oaths to protect the community and arent paid with our tax dollars. Its the difference between having a problem with a molester down the street and pretending he is the same as the local priest.
Obviously, not all black lives matter. I'm happy to see that 300 think they do, but they're a tiny minority.

Three hundred?!

Wow!

Pretty sad,

Thats how its done...

Obviously, not all black lives matter. I'm happy to see that 300 think they do, but they're a tiny minority.

You said the same thing after the MILLION man march too lol

Three hundred?!

Wow!

Pretty sad,

Thats how its done...

These 300 guys need to be teaching the younger generation to value life! ;)

Forum List

Back