'300 Men March' group arrives in Washington DC

Funny how the same people who are gripping about this also complained saying no one is doing anything about it. Almost like no action is enough...weird
Ooh, 300 people walked down the street. You call that "doing something about black violence"? What the fuck is that even going to accomplish? One of these days you people will figure out that your stupid fucking marches don't work. The only thing that will fix your problem is if you raise your children properly.

Our point is the black community as a whole doesn't give a shit, which clearly they dont. Seriously, only 300 people? How shameful.

Marches don't work? What rock have you been hiding under?

Review the entire 1960s, Martin Luther King, and The Civil Rights movement.

Sometimes there were hundreds of thousands, and sometimes there were a few men and women sitting at a counter at Woolworth's simply asking to be served a meal.

THE WOOLWORTH SIT

"There is nothing as powerful as an idea who's time has come" - Victor Hugo -

This is how you break racism, hatred, privilege, status quo, apathy, apartheid, anger, fear, and intimidation.

YOU SHOW UP. Again and again and again.

The confederate flag is missing at the South Carolina state capital for the first time since 1962. Because people SHOWED UP. And there weren't hundreds of thousands. An idea who's time had come.

That the desires of the majority of the people are often for injustice and inhumanity against the minority, is demonstrated by every page of the history of the whole world” - John Adams -
Thats the problem. People like you think marching will do something because something ONCE happened a long time ago. Well guess what, your silly marches are meaningless these days. You have no charismatic person like MLK leading your marches, nor does the black community today protest their own violence with the same fervor as blacks in the past who protested for civil rights.

If you think people are going to have an impact in 2015, while having a complete lack of enthusiasm for it, you are a fool.

Funny how the same people who are gripping about this also complained saying no one is doing anything about it. Almost like no action is enough...weird
Ooh, 300 people walked down the street. You call that "doing something about black violence"? What the fuck is that even going to accomplish? One of these days you people will figure out that your stupid fucking marches don't work. The only thing that will fix your problem is if you raise your children properly.

Our point is the black community as a whole doesn't give a shit, which clearly they dont. Seriously, only 300 people? How shameful.

Sometimes there were hundreds of thousands, and sometimes there were a few men and women sitting at a counter at Woolworth's simply asking to be served a meal.

THE WOOLWORTH SIT

This is how you break racism, hatred, privilege, status quo, apathy, apartheid, anger, fear, and intimidation.

The confederate flag is missing at the South Carolina state capital for the first time since 1962. Because people SHOWED UP. And there weren't hundreds of thousands. An idea who's time had come.

That the desires of the majority of the people are often for injustice and inhumanity against the minority, is demonstrated by every page of the history of the whole world” - John Adams -
Thats the problem. People like you think marching will do something because something ONCE happened a long time ago. Well guess what, your silly marches are meaningless these days. You have no charismatic person like MLK leading your marches, nor does the black community today protest their own violence with the same fervor as blacks in the past who protested for civil rights.

If you think people are going to have an impact in 2015, while having a complete lack of enthusiasm for it, you are a fool.

Lock your door and peek out the curtains, that is your comfort zone.

Let the rest of humanity make it happen. And then you can bitch about the result. Fair enough?

THE WOOLWORTH SIT

Lock your door and peek out the curtains, that is your comfort zone.

Let the rest of humanity make it happen. And then you can bitch about the result. Fair enough?
Cop out.

Blacks need to stop blowing each other away...That is most of the dead.

You're right and there are people doing something about it. Where are the people about white on white violence tho? lmao.

Only white people think that action isnt action and doing nothing is something to valued

Ummmm............nobody cares about white on white violence.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

On the other hand..................:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

I think it's cool. I hope they have risen some awareness, maybe the next time they do it, if they do it again, they'll have more.

This goes out to all you race baiters who claim no one cares about black on black violence while you sit there with your white on white violence that seems to be swell.

zm3JOAyI.jpg

BALTIMORE, Md. (WBFF) - Members of the “300 Men March” movement began marching to Washington DC from southwest Baltimore Sunday night. The march is aimed at addressing this summer's rise in violence in Baltimore City.

.....Time to attack them personally.....AAANNND GO!

I like how you accuse others of being race baiters, but clearly posted this in order to stir up racial hate.

I applaud the 300 that marched instead of just blamming whites and cops for everything. I hope they get a lot more followers.

Three hundred?!

Wow!

Pretty sad,

I wonder if the mere 300 came from Baltimore or had to be bused into the city

Well at least these 300 men care, too bad Progs could care less.

Call us when whitey hits another black man cause we are all getting bored here.

The real hero in Baltimore....this guy was freaking awesome.
A lone, responsible adult male who stood in front of the police lines running off the young thugs who were trying to cause trouble and get a reaction from the police line.
This is what a hero looks like. Not marching months later - but out in the thick of it WHEN IT WAS HAPPENING.

2814570700000578-3058440-image-a-15_1430188369254.jpg

Last edited:
This goes out to all you race baiters who claim no one cares about black on black violence while you sit there with your white on white violence that seems to be swell.

zm3JOAyI.jpg

BALTIMORE, Md. (WBFF) - Members of the “300 Men March” movement began marching to Washington DC from southwest Baltimore Sunday night. The march is aimed at addressing this summer's rise in violence in Baltimore City.

I like how you accuse others of being race baiters, but clearly posted this in order to stir up racial hate.

I applaud the 300 that marched instead of just blamming whites and cops for everything. I hope they get a lot more followers.

Once again the hate isnt the fault of the hater. Its MY FAULT for posting positive black shit in the midst of the DOZENS of threads talking shit about blacks. That makes sense.

Sorry, In order to stop stirring up hate I'll continue to let the board be flooded with faggot ass racist threads to make you happy. Is that good for you? A little to the left?

zm3JOAyI.jpg

Once again the hate isnt the fault of the hater. Its MY FAULT for posting positive black shit in the midst of the DOZENS of threads talking shit about blacks. That makes sense.

Sorry, In order to stop stirring up hate I'll continue to let the board be flooded with faggot ass racist threads to make you happy. Is that good for you? A little to the left?

Posting the one positive story isn't stirring up hate. Attacking your opposition and goading them to 'attack' is. That is the only reason you and the rest of the assclown brigade ever post anything, to stir shit up. You're all just a bunch of community organizer wannabes.

zm3JOAyI.jpg

Posting the one positive story isn't stirring up hate. Attacking your opposition and goading them to 'attack' is. That is the only reason you and the rest of the assclown brigade ever post anything, to stir shit up. You're all just a bunch of community organizer wannabes.

Dude you should do a count on the number of anti black threads and ask yourself who is the one being attacked and if every one of them deserve it. You'd probably say yes, but I hold the haters responsible for hate...not the victims of their hatred. Silly ass.

Now here you are calling names like "community organizer" trying to bring us together and shit. I appreciate you

zm3JOAyI.jpg

Dude you should do a count on the number of anti black threads and ask yourself who is the one being attacked and if every one of them deserve it. You'd probably say yes, but I hold the haters responsible for hate...not the victims of their hatred. Silly ass.

Now here you are calling names like "community organizer" trying to bring us together and shit. I appreciate you

So a thread count makes something "hate"? Honestly, no one really gives a damn what your side labels as "hate" anymore, because you've labeled anyone that disagrees with you on any issue as hateful and racist. That's why this election cycle might prove interesting, it seems finally enough Americans aren't afraid of being labeled a racist, because they already have been for the last several years for having common sense beliefs.

zm3JOAyI.jpg

So a thread count makes something "hate"? Honestly, no one really gives a damn what your side labels as "hate" anymore, because you've labeled anyone that disagrees with you on any issue as hateful and racist. That's why this election cycle might prove interesting, it seems finally enough Americans aren't afraid of being labeled a racist, because they already have been for the last several years for having common sense beliefs.

I know, I know...you used to be down and then blacks made you stop caring. You marched with MLK and all that and then one day...Message boards lmao

It never seizes to amaze me how certain people literally log in to this site every day to complain about black people... over and over again, obsessively. How safe and empowered these truly weak select few must feel behind their computer lol​

Forum List

Back