'300 Men March' group arrives in Washington DC

Within humanity, "race" is a just a delusional cultural construct. Biologically, there is only one race. The human race. People of all cultures must learn to understand and accept this.​
There is one species. Race is a major part of a system of classifications which is the cornerstone all sciences ranging from astronomy to anthropology. Poodles are poodles and poodles are dogs, but not all dogs are poodles. Cut the dingbat shit.

Last edited:
Marches will accomplish absolutely dick.

The vermin in the black neighborhoods needs to be harshly and unmercifully dealt with by the people within those neighborhoods.
And just how do average citizens with no authority do that? Decent Blacks pay taxes that ostensibly include police protection but instead are lumped in with the "vermin" and treated as such by the very agencies that should be protecting them.

If the black conservative community galvanizes to rid their neighborhoods of thugs, they risk arrest and prosecution if violence erupts, which undoubtedly it will.

Farrakhan, a leadiing black conservative leader has made some progress with his Million Man March. He is the one force in the black community that has the charisma to unify blacks of all faiths, to include atheists and thugs. His militancy has drawn the ire of many white conservatives but he echoes many of their values in his sermons
Self sufficiency, responsibility, justice and independence are Farrakhan's theme and not neccessarily within the framework of Islamic dogma. While many Christians are unwilling to become Muslims, Farrakhan and the NOI emerged as iconic symbols of black manhood and leadership.

He just might be the key to resolving the homicide rate in the ghettos. But who will address those taking pLace in White communities all across the land WHERE WHITES ARE KILLING WHITES AT HIGH RATES?

Youve lost your god damn mind if you think Farrakhan is going to do anything to stop the violence in the black community. His march accomplished nothing. Hell, if you asked random black people what the million man march was about, they would have no fucking idea. Theyd probably say some simplistic shit like "it was fo black peep-o", followed by a tirade about oppression, though to be fair, thats basically what it was about for most, even though they tried to label the march differently.

Until your community takes responsibility for your violence and overall bad behavior, particularly in public environments, you will never get better.

Plus, why would the rest of the nation to trust you guys? Guess what, we dont. We are concerned when we see you at night, particularly if youre in groups. Youre notoriously dangerous in groups. Even the most die hard liberal fears you when its night time and your walking behind them. Your reputation is about as bad as a reputation can get. You can whine about it all you want. You can scream to the mountain tops about how unfair it is, but your reputation will never change until your culture changes and your community as a whole demonstrates good behavior for many decades.

Last edited:
And just how do average citizens with no authority do that?

Sometimes, you do what you have to do and nobody knows nuffin'.

Farrakhan, a leadiing black conservative leader

Always good to have a laugh early in the morning. Farrakhan is a bonafide lunatic, and part of the problem.

But who will address those taking pLace in White communities all across the land WHERE WHITES ARE KILLING WHITES AT HIGH RATES?

Where's that?

People like Farrakhan and Pubic are why blacks are still on the plantation. They both expect failure, and they get it in spades.

I told you Reisen. A million blacks marched and surprisingly that is not enough either. Blacks should only gather with people white people like....yanno, like MLK

135925598_MLK_Protests_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Oops...I meant the dead people white people like....like the IDEA of MLK

I believe the reports at the time estimates about 700.000 showed up.

Within humanity, "race" is a just a delusional cultural construct. Biologically, there is only one race. The human race. People of all cultures must learn to understand and accept this.​
There is one species. Race is a major part of a system of classifications which is the cornerstone all sciences ranging from astronomy to anthropology. Poodles are poodles and poodles are dogs, but not all dogs are poodles. Cut the dingbat shit.

Science has objectively proven that biologically there is only a single race of humans.​

Science has objectively proven that biologically there is only a single race of humans.​

I'd have to see real proof that blondes are human.

Species dingbat! Species! I cannot think of a single species without classification

Species dingbat! Species! I cannot think of a single species without classification

Science is on my side... and a cultural delusion on yours.​

Marches will accomplish absolutely dick.

The vermin in the black neighborhoods needs to be harshly and unmercifully dealt with by the people within those neighborhoods.
And just how do average citizens with no authority do that? Decent Blacks pay taxes that ostensibly include police protection but instead are lumped in with the "vermin" and treated as such by the very agencies that should be protecting them.

If the black conservative community galvanizes to rid their neighborhoods of thugs, they risk arrest and prosecution if violence erupts, which undoubtedly it will.

Farrakhan, a leadiing black conservative leader has made some progress with his Million Man March. He is the one force in the black community that has the charisma to unify blacks of all faiths, to include atheists and thugs. His militancy has drawn the ire of many white conservatives but he echoes many of their values in his sermons
Self sufficiency, responsibility, justice and independence are Farrakhan's theme and not neccessarily within the framework of Islamic dogma. While many Christians are unwilling to become Muslims, Farrakhan and the NOI emerged as iconic symbols of black manhood and leadership.

He just might be the key to resolving the homicide rate in the ghettos. But who will address those taking pLace in White communities all across the land WHERE WHITES ARE KILLING WHITES AT HIGH RATES?

Youve lost your god damn mind if you think Farrakhan is going to do anything to stop the violence in the black community. His march accomplished nothing. Hell, if you asked random black people what the million man march was about, they would have no fucking idea. Theyd probably say some simplistic shit like "it was fo black peep-o", followed by a tirade about oppression, though to be fair, thats basically what it was about for most, even though they tried to label the march differently.

Until your community takes responsibility for your violence and overall bad behavior, particularly in public environments, you will never get better.

Plus, why would the rest of the nation to trust you guys? Guess what, we dont. We are concerned when we see you at night, particularly if youre in groups. Youre notoriously dangerous in groups. Even the most die hard liberal fears you when its night time and your walking behind them. Your reputation is about as bad as a reputation can get. You can whine about it all you want. You can scream to the mountain tops about how unfair it is, but your reputation will never change until your culture changes and your community as a whole demonstrates good behavior for many decades.
White boy got upset and wrote a tirade. :laugh:

Its funny to see how emotionally traumatized monkeys like you get.

Stupidity and is the only thing on your side. Alas, not a lick of sense.

You are in a monogamous relationship with stupidity and stubbornly avoiding divorce.

You are in a monogamous relationship with stupidity and stubbornly avoiding divorce.
Are you going to start jumping up and down again? And the idiot says there's no such thing as race! ;)

Are you going to start jumping up and down again? And the idiot says there's no such thing as race! ;)
Only if you provide me with a nice looking white girl with a big booty and small waist.

There is no such thing as race. White boys made up that bullshit so they could feel better about their lack of melanin..

Only if you provide me with a nice looking white girl with a big booty and small waist.

There is no such thing as race. White boys made up that bullshit so they could feel better about their lack of melanin..
I'll give you that goddess dingbat and all the STDs you want.

Now jump up and down! Deal?

Why do you not set yourself free from this obsession of yours? Do you not see what a weak and disgraceful subjective universe you and others like you have created around yourselves? Ascend from it and set your mind free from this mental prison that you have become a slave to!

This goes for anyone who shares his obsession... no matter what your skin color. Abandon all delusions of "race"! Ascend and embrace a mind that has become so much more free and focused and purified, and ready to experience Life in a far more powerful and beautiful manner...

Why would I want your STD's? You can keep them you mangy monkey. I dont think you are manly enough to give me Goddess. She would beat your ass into shape if you knew her.

Why would I want your STD's? You can keep them you mangy monkey. I dont think you are manly enough to give me Goddess. She would beat your ass into shape if you knew her.
No deal! The goddess dingbat and the STDs go together, sorry.

Forum List

Back