'300 Men March' group arrives in Washington DC

You are in a monogamous relationship with stupidity and stubbornly avoiding divorce.
Are you going to start jumping up and down again? And the idiot says there's no such thing as race! ;)
Only if you provide me with a nice looking white girl with a big booty and small waist.

There is no such thing as race. White boys made up that bullshit so they could feel better about their lack of melanin..
I'll give you that goddess dingbat and all the STDs you want.

Now jump up and down! Deal?
Why would I want your STD's? You can keep them you mangy monkey. I dont think you are manly enough to give me Goddess. She would beat your ass into shape if you knew her.
No deal! The goddess dingbat and the STDs go together, sorry.
No one wants your STD's you monkey. I dont need your agreement. Goddess can speak for herself.

Are you going to start jumping up and down again? And the idiot says there's no such thing as race! ;)
Only if you provide me with a nice looking white girl with a big booty and small waist.

There is no such thing as race. White boys made up that bullshit so they could feel better about their lack of melanin..

Why would I want your STD's? You can keep them you mangy monkey. I dont think you are manly enough to give me Goddess. She would beat your ass into shape if you knew her.
No one wants your STD's you monkey. I dont need your agreement. Goddess can speak for herself.
Hah, see, you're already jumping up and down, so no deal. :)

Actually, if you want the dingbat, go for it. I understand STDs are a bitch though.

Hah, see, you're already jumping up and down, so no deal. :)

Actually, if you want the dingbat, go for it. I understand STDs are a bitch though.
I'm not having sex right now and you cant see through the internet.

I dont want any dingbat you've been with. I would want a real woman. I know you understand STD's are a bitch. You keep telling us how you cant get rid of them. Next time wash off your blowup doll and maybe it wont give you herpes again.

Blacks need to stop blowing each other away...That is most of the dead.

Congratulations Sir.

Your first post ever that you weren't indirectly lobbying for a job with the Federal Government.

And you made a good point.

This goes out to all you race baiters who claim no one cares about black on black violence while you sit there with your white on white violence that seems to be swell.

zm3JOAyI.jpg

BALTIMORE, Md. (WBFF) - Members of the “300 Men March” movement began marching to Washington DC from southwest Baltimore Sunday night. The march is aimed at addressing this summer's rise in violence in Baltimore City.

.....Time to attack them personally.....AAANNND GO!
As though you just proved some point?

We know there are good black mothers and fathers in these neighborhoods, and ministers, trying to do something about the gang violence and bad nurturing going on for decade after decade after decade. But who is doing anything in positions of authority? Where are the black political leaders sounding the alarm? Taking serious action? Where?

Where is this despicable president doing anything of consequence to address black on black murder, black unemployment, black single parents, black flunking out of school, and just plain urban decay? He has done nothing! He is a coward and a phony. He, more than anyone, had this glorious opportunity to make a difference because he is a black president and, right or wrong, black citizens tend to give more credence and credibility to those of their own race who are in positions of political authority.

That is what we are calling on. That is what is missing. That is the real crime!

That is what we are calling on. That is what is missing. That is the real crime!

No... you are calling for the mass indoctrination of certain people whose culture, choices and goals do not entirely conform to what you subjectively believe are acceptable "standards" of Life.​

No... you are calling for the mass indoctrination of certain people whose culture, choices and goals do not entirely conform to what you subjectively believe are acceptable "standards" of Life.​

Are you serious? Why not interview the survivors and see how they feel about what goes on?

I am sure these mothers are delighted to have their young daughter or son walking to school in fear each day because of gangs and threats. Or do you think I am making that up?

Are you serious? Why not interview the survivors and see how they feel about what goes on?

I am sure these mothers are delighted to have their young daughter or son walking to school in fear each day because of gangs and threats. Or do you think I am making that up?
Pretty sure they are way more worried about feral cave monkey cops.

Forum List

Back