'300 Men March' group arrives in Washington DC

It never seizes to amaze me how certain people literally log in to this site every day to complain about black people... over and over again, obsessively. How safe and empowered these truly weak select few must feel behind their computer lol​

Message boards are one of the last safe havens for these racists. You can see it in this thread, these people have real problems.

They've even convinced themselves that racism is ok.

It isn't, and you can bet they will never go out into public and practice their beliefs because they will get slapped down hard. Like what happened in South Carolina. How's that con-federate flag thing coming along racists?

Blacks need to stop blowing each other away...That is most of the dead.

You're right and there are people doing something about it. Where are the people about white on white violence tho? lmao.

Only white people think that action isnt action and doing nothing is something to valued
We aren't blowing each other away. Most of the time, when we get murdered, it's by black or latino dudes.

This goes out to all you race baiters who claim no one cares about black on black violence while you sit there with your white on white violence that seems to be swell.

zm3JOAyI.jpg

BALTIMORE, Md. (WBFF) - Members of the “300 Men March” movement began marching to Washington DC from southwest Baltimore Sunday night. The march is aimed at addressing this summer's rise in violence in Baltimore City.

.....Time to attack them personally.....AAANNND GO!

I like how you accuse others of being race baiters, but clearly posted this in order to stir up racial hate.

I applaud the 300 that marched instead of just blamming whites and cops for everything. I hope they get a lot more followers.

Once again the hate isnt the fault of the hater. Its MY FAULT for posting positive black shit in the midst of the DOZENS of threads talking shit about blacks. That makes sense.

Sorry, In order to stop stirring up hate I'll continue to let the board be flooded with faggot ass racist threads to make you happy. Is that good for you? A little to the left?
Its your fault these types of threads give the cave monkeys heartburn. If its Black and positive it makes their hair lice bite more frequently.

What is racist about stating data collected by the fbi and the police? Blacks really do commit half the murder in this country and kill twice as many whites then the other way around. This data destroys the blacklivesmattering entire case.

To say this is racist is to say that logic and evidence doesn't matter.

What is racist about stating data collected by the fbi and the police? Blacks really do commit half the murder in this country and kill twice as many whites then the other way around. This data destroys the blacklivesmattering entire case.

To the left anything that doesn't fit the agenda is racist. It doesn't matter if it's the truth it doesn't fit the agenda

This goes out to all you race baiters who claim no one cares about black on black violence while you sit there with your white on white violence that seems to be swell.

zm3JOAyI.jpg

BALTIMORE, Md. (WBFF) - Members of the “300 Men March” movement began marching to Washington DC from southwest Baltimore Sunday night. The march is aimed at addressing this summer's rise in violence in Baltimore City.

.....Time to attack them personally.....AAANNND GO!

More than Stephanie's American Spring millions it would appear.

It never seizes to amaze me how certain people literally log in to this site every day to complain about black people... over and over again, obsessively. How safe and empowered these truly weak select few must feel behind their computer lol​
Punks. Each and everyone of them. If they saw a Black guy in person they would lower their eyes and turn red.

I dont even know why you posted that. White boy logic and evidence lacks credibility. Sorry. :dunno:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Blacks need to stop blowing each other away...That is most of the dead.

You're right and there are people doing something about it. Where are the people about white on white violence tho? lmao.

Only white people think that action isnt action and doing nothing is something to valued
Yeah, dumbass White Folk, right?

What racist nonsense.

...there are people doing something about it...
Just what is it they are doing about black-on-black violence in Baltimore?

Are they patrolling the streets?

Are they informing on gang members?

Are they videotaping incidents and turning the videos over to the police?

Are they interdicting illegal gun and drug shipments?

Are they breaking-up gangs?

Are they slapping the shit out of street-thugs?

Just what is it that they're doing?

Marching?

Oh, goodie.

Wake us up, when that has any substantive effect on anything but increasing the amount of hot-air circulating through Washington.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Uh oh Tank.....Mutant head lice :laugh:

Mutant lice are probably coming But first the hype - CNN.com

"Reports of lice resistance started appearing in the mid 1990s in the United States, Europe and Australia. A 2014 study suggested the potential for resistance is high in several areas in the United States and Canada. Among lice samples from 84 people in these countries, 99.6% of the insects had mutations in genes that could allow them to survive the insecticides permethrin and pyrethrin, which are the active ingredients in over-the-counter remedies."

Forum List

Back