30M people on facebook view video of Canadian doctor debunking Senator's myths about single payer

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is tremendous. i want a healthy discussion about single payer without personal attacks!

this is tremendous. i want a healthy discussion about single payer without personal attacks!

Too bad! Personal attacks are fun! Time to put on your big-boy pants!

How about a single-payer system that was state-based, i.e., each state would be mandated to provide health care to all its residents, with no out-of-pocket expenses, but it would be entirely up to each state as to how to achieve such a program and how to run it and fund it. Would you accept that?

Too bad! Personal attacks are fun!

How about a single-payer system that was state-based, i.e., each state would be mandated to provide health care to all its residents, with no out-of-pocket expenses, but it would be entirely up to them as to how to achieve such a program and how to run it and fund it. Would you accept that?
absolutely not

Having the Federal Government responsible for the health care of over 300 million Americans is a recipe for disaster.

Just look at the VA.

It will turn into mountains of red tape, paperwork up the ass and long waits.

No way should the Govt. be involved in health care.

Too bad! Personal attacks are fun!

How about a single-payer system that was state-based, i.e., each state would be mandated to provide health care to all its residents, with no out-of-pocket expenses, but it would be entirely up to them as to how to achieve such a program and how to run it and fund it. Would you accept that?
absolutely not
you want a healthy discussion? discuss the merits of why or why not.

absolutely not is simply MY WAY OR HUSH!

Forum List

Back