31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

You just said a few post ago it doesn't say they were going to riot.

But here it is.
They came to riot downtown,” Coeur d’Alene Police Chief Lee White said at a news conference.
All 31 were charged with conspiracy to riot, a misdemeanor, White said. The men were going through the booking process Saturday afternoon and are scheduled to be arraigned on Monday, he said.
Based on evidence collected and documents, authorities found that the group was planning to riot in several areas of downtown, not just the park, White said.
Police found riot gear, one smoke grenade, shin guards and shields inside the van, White said. They wore arm patches and logos on their hats that identified them as members of Patriot Front, he said.
Police learned about the U-Haul from a tipster, who reported that “it looked like a little army was loading up into the vehicle” in the parking lot of a hotel, White said. Officials spotted the truck soon after and pulled it over, he said.
Videos of the arrest posted on social media show the men kneeling on the grass with their hands zip-tied behind their backs.
“Reclaim America” was written on the back of one shirt.
Wow. Shin guards.

Wow. Just... wow. :p

Go ahead and keep lying buddy.
YOUR link states this:

"Authorities arrested 31 members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front near an Idaho pride event Saturday after they were found packed into the back of a U-Haul truck with riot gear.

The men were standing inside the truck wearing khakis, navy blue shirts and beige hats with white balaclavas covering their faces when Coeur d’Alene police stopped the U-Haul and began arresting them on the side of the road."

bolding mine

I wasn't lying you are being stupid as usual as you failed to read the FIRST paragraph of YOUR link.

YOU can't handle the truth!

:muahaha:

Yeah and your stupid one sided outlook is why we are not going to accept your hilarious demands that we leave blacks out of the thread who did over 90% of the riots the last few years
😂 😂 All I did was make a thread about whites planning to riot and you freak out and get triggered.

But I agree it exactly like the 2020 riots. If you want to go there.

YOUR link states this:

"Authorities arrested 31 members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front near an Idaho pride event Saturday after they were found packed into the back of a U-Haul truck with riot gear.

The men were standing inside the truck wearing khakis, navy blue shirts and beige hats with white balaclavas covering their faces when Coeur d’Alene police stopped the U-Haul and began arresting them on the side of the road."

bolding mine

I wasn't lying you are being stupid as usual as you failed to read the FIRST paragraph of YOUR link.

YOU can't handle the truth!

:muahaha:
Oh I agree it's exactly like the 2020 riots. You are right I agree with you now. 😂😂

Yes a riot just like the 2020 riots I guess.

It's ok because the blacks did it.

😂 😂 All I did was make a thread about whites planning to riot and you freak out and get triggered.

But I agree it exactly like the 2020 riots. If you want to go there.

The 2020 riots actually happened with people being killed and injured with lots of property damage versus 31 morons who didn't get to riot at all due to a tip and quick police work.

2020 riots killed and injured people a lot people and millions in property damage.

31 morons killed how many people and much property damage?

Take your time getting your small brain up to speed to figure this out.

You are being an idiot, wonder if you are still a teenager the way you write so poorly.

Yeah and your stupid one sided outlook is why we are not going to accept your hilarious demands that we leave blacks out of the thread who did over 90% of the riots the last few years
😂 😂 😂 Your ignorance and try to deflect from the subject is telling.

You don't seem so proud of these boys.

Didn't demand anything mate. Simply called you out for your rank stupidity.

Oh, and you weren't condemning the 2020 riots. You simply said "go make another thread"

As if you could make me.
Well you brought it up I didn't buddy. You tried to deflect from the subject of the thread and troll.

Not me.

Forum List

Back