31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

The 2020 riots actually happened with people being killed and injured with lots of property damage versus 31 morons who didn't get to riot at all due to a tip and quick police work.

2020 riots killed and injured people a lot people and millions in property damage.

31 morons killed how many people and much property damage?

Take your time getting your small brain up to speed to figure this out.

You are being an idiot, wonder if you are still a teenager the way you write so poorly.
It says planning to riot.

Your gymnastic skill and lack of focus it stellar.

😂 😂 😂 Your ignorance and try to deflect from the subject is telling.

You don't seem so proud of these boys.

Man your idiocy is becoming legendary since I NEVER support riots and white supremacists at all.

No I didn't deflect either since I exposed your error by quoting the first paragraph making a fool of you.

You are just another small brained asshole the forum has to put up with.

So if a Normal Festival occurred, would cops arrest qu33r, transvestite Antifa terrorists protesting normal people and call them Jewish supremacists? :heehee:

Ok what was these guys going to riot about.

Is it because a white dude was murdered while jogging?

Stellar, 500 riots were planned and carried out in 2020 and nobody suffered the consequences.
So what were these guys going to riot for?

Because gays had a parade and they hate parades.

Please tell us since you are the expert.

It says planning to riot.

Your gymnastic skill and lack of focus it stellar.

Again, make a fool of you who is doing a great job convincing everybody that you are TROLLING your own thread.

:cuckoo:

"YOUR link states this:

"Authorities arrested 31 members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front near an Idaho pride event Saturday after they were found packed into the back of a U-Haul truck with riot gear.

The men were standing inside the truck wearing khakis, navy blue shirts and beige hats with white balaclavas covering their faces when Coeur d’Alene police stopped the U-Haul and began arresting them on the side of the road."

bolding mine

=====

Second time I posted this in front of your small face which shows they failed to riot the place because they got caught first.

Again, make a fool of you who is doing a great job convincing everybody that you are TROLLING your own thread.

"YOUR link states this:

"Authorities arrested 31 members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front near an Idaho pride event Saturday after they were found packed into the back of a U-Haul truck with riot gear.

The men were standing inside the truck wearing khakis, navy blue shirts and beige hats with white balaclavas covering their faces when Coeur d’Alene police stopped the U-Haul and began arresting them on the side of the road."

bolding mine

=====

Second time I posted this in front of your small face which shows they failed to riot the place because they got caught first.
Why do white dudes want to riot.

Please tell us old wise one .

Master deflector from the facts.

"YOUR link states this:

bolding mine

=====

You troll then call others trolls.

Funny shit.

Forum List

Back