31 patriot front members arrested at pride parade for planning a riot. White national supremest group.

Oh I forgot treason on Jan 6 th.

And white dudes trying to start a riot are off limits to these guys.

If we're talking about these 31 feds here, it's easy to see they were taking advantage of the anger and backlash of parents whose children were forced to watch this overt sexual behavior.

If we're talking about these 31 feds here, it's easy they were taking advantage of the anger and backlash of parents whose children are forced to watch this overt sexual behavior.
Yes we see you don't want to talk about the white dude doing dumb. Because you support them and will defend them.

Why do white dudes want to riot.

Please tell us old wise one .

Master deflector from the facts.

For the third time moron,

"YOUR link states this:

"Authorities arrested 31 members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front near an Idaho pride event Saturday after they were found packed into the back of a U-Haul truck with riot gear.

The men were standing inside the truck wearing khakis, navy blue shirts and beige hats with white balaclavas covering their faces when Coeur d’Alene police stopped the U-Haul and began arresting them on the side of the road."

bolding mine

=====

Posted this at POST 44:

"White Supremacists are not in the habit of rioting over gays especially as they are mostly white.

Their focus is White power and attack blacks?

Did you read what Politico stated about them then fail to back up those White Supremacist claims when they referred to the notorious SPLC group.

From your link,

"Patriot Front is described by the Southern Poverty Law Center as “a white nationalist hate group” that formed after the deadly “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in 2017.

“Patriot Front focuses on theatrical rhetoric and activism that can be easily distributed as propaganda for its chapters across the country,” the Southern Poverty Law Center said of the group.

The group’s manifesto calls for the formation of a white ethnostate in the United States, the Southern Poverty Law Center said."

WHERE IS THE SPLC LINK?

This is poor journalism when they quote a group claims but fail to source it.

Apparently Google doesn’t work on your computer. I found them in about thirty seconds.

Douche.

For the third time moron,

"YOUR link states this:

"Authorities arrested 31 members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front near an Idaho pride event Saturday after they were found packed into the back of a U-Haul truck with riot gear.

The men were standing inside the truck wearing khakis, navy blue shirts and beige hats with white balaclavas covering their faces when Coeur d’Alene police stopped the U-Haul and began arresting them on the side of the road."

bolding mine

=====

Posted this at POST 44:

"White Supremacists are not in the habit of rioting over gays especially as they are mostly white.

Their focus is White power and attack blacks?
Your new nick name is pecker nat.

What the hell is 'riot gear"?

lmao

These fucktard leo's must think we're really stupid.

Odd. In 2020 the same cops were heroes who needed help like that of Rittenhouse to oppose all the Leftists. Now they are all lying scum when they arrest RW dolts.

Apparently Google doesn’t work on your computer. I found them in about thirty seconds.

Douche.
They couldn't start a bar fight with what the cops found on them, so color me shocked when they were accused of trying to riot.

If the feds want to pull false flag shit like this, they should try to make it more convincing.

Douche.
At the bottom of the post I wrote this:

This is poor journalism when they quote a group claims but fail to source it.

It is the responsibility of Politico that quotes Southern Poverty Law Center to post the link to that source for the quote they used from there.

Next time take your dumb "gotcha" crap with you.

They couldn't start a bar fight with what the cops found on them, so color me shocked when they were accused of trying to riot.

If the feds want to pull false flag shit like this, they should try to make it more convincing.
31 guys with riot gear. Go ahead and make excuses for them buddy.

You are showing your true colors.

At the bottom of the post I wrote this:

It is the responsibility of Politico that quotes Southern Poverty Law Center to post the link to that source for the quote they used from there.

Next time take your dumb "gotcha" crap with you.
You lie then come back to lie some more.

Why should we believe you now idiot?

Forum List

Back