🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

313,000 Jobs

But....but

What about the Workforce Participation Rate?

That is the only employment measurement that matters

If Obama's time in service is any indication, yeah.

Remember how the entire time he was in office, 'they' refused to use the actual unemployment numbers? They used standard for Bush. Standard for Trump. DIFFERENT!!! for Obama.

Idjits.

Well what is the "real" unemployment number? You do know there are people out there looking for work but can't find any. What is TRUMP doing about them? LOL. What's the REAL unemployment number?

What is Trump doing about this?
Most people in the U.S. are living in financially precarious circumstances. Half of all Americans have nothing put away for retirement and the vast majority of them have under $1,000 saved, total.

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts and 34 percent have zero. Only 15 percent have over $10,000 stashed away.

BTW, I am one of those 15%.
I haven't heard the right talk about the "real unemployment number" since Trump became president.

So NOW after 8 years the lefties want to talk about the "real unemployment number".
No, ya dumbfuck. I want to know why the right doesn’t talk about it anymore.
The same reason the left wants to talk about it now, it is called hypocrisy, the extremes on both sides fit the bill.
But we are only bringing up the debt to ask Republicans what happened to this being their big issue??

Should I never worry about the debt again? I'm certainly not going to fall for it the next time Democrats are in charge and the Republicans start crying about it again.

You seem to overlook every time the GOP does something like this. You simply blow it off as "both sides do it" but that's simply not true. Please show me when the Democratic party starts fear mongering over the debt.

I don’t give a damn if you are a Republican or Democrat, the debt is the big issue neither party is concerned about fixing. The more the debt rises the more trouble we are going to be in. It is going to effect our bond rating, our interests rates and will cause inflation and will push us into a depression. Show me where the hell I blew off the debt? I already stated here that the debt is a big problem. We didn’t need tax cuts and more spending. We need less spending and higher taxes to reverse the debt.

You can ply the silly finger pointing game no one has reduced the debt, and both parties won’t touch the problem, no politician will step up and address and follow through. So screw both parties, they are looking out for themselves not America.

I haven't heard the right talk about the "real unemployment number" since Trump became president.

So NOW after 8 years the lefties want to talk about the "real unemployment number".
The same reason the left wants to talk about it now, it is called hypocrisy, the extremes on both sides fit the bill.
But we are only bringing up the debt to ask Republicans what happened to this being their big issue??

Should I never worry about the debt again? I'm certainly not going to fall for it the next time Democrats are in charge and the Republicans start crying about it again.

You seem to overlook every time the GOP does something like this. You simply blow it off as "both sides do it" but that's simply not true. Please show me when the Democratic party starts fear mongering over the debt.

I don’t give a damn if you are a Republican or Democrat, the debt is the big issue neither party is concerned about fixing. The more the debt rises the more trouble we are going to be in. It is going to effect our bond rating, our interests rates and will cause inflation and will push us into a depression. Show me where the hell I blew off the debt? I already stated here that the debt is a big problem. We didn’t need tax cuts and more spending. We need less spending and higher taxes to reverse the debt.

You can ply the silly finger pointing game no one has reduced the debt, and both parties won’t touch the problem, no politician will step up and address and follow through. So screw both parties, they are looking out for themselves not America.
Yea, right. Neither party.
Bush tax cuts for the rich.........GOP
Unpaid for wars...........GOP
Trump tax cuts for the rich........GOP
Trump/GOP corporate tax cut.........GOP

What are Democrats spending money on? To get us out of a recession?
Republicans got us out of a recession with Trump's tax cuts. Companies were making too much money, so the GOP had to give them a tax cut to help the economy.

Republicans got us out of a recession with Trump's tax cuts. Companies were making too much money, so the GOP had to give them a tax cut to help the economy.

Bull! Debt rose under Clinton, debt rose with the passage of ACA. The last several years the Democrats in a good economy have raised the debt. Remember Obama wanting the debt ceiling raised. So did Clinton pay down the debt? Did Carter? Did Obama? What about Johnson? Kennedy? So take your stupid BS and shove it.

Republicans are just as bad, neither party has the balls or fortitude to do the right thing.

If you think higher taxes are gonna reduce the debt, you're more braindead than I originally gave you credit for. The more money you give a leftist, the more money they waste.

If you think higher taxes are gonna reduce the debt, you're more braindead than I originally gave you credit for. The more money you give a leftist, the more money they waste.

The Republicans aren’t any better, the issue is spending buys votes. The two parties want re-elected, can’t get re-elected if you don’t payoff the people.

I'm a Democrat partisan.

Trump's can't-quite-match-Obama-let-alone-live-up-to-my-bs-promises numbers do not disturb me.

What disturbs me is widespread intelectual inedequacy of Trumpsters:

Screen-Shot-2016-12-08-at-9.26.23-PM-701x367.png

Trump can tell them down is up and they'll start wearing their underwear as hats.

Last edited:
Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.

Oh, the ol’ “they did it first” mentality. So you are just trolling, thanks for letting me know you aren’t serious.
Well what is the "real" unemployment number? You do know there are people out there looking for work but can't find any. What is TRUMP doing about them? LOL. What's the REAL unemployment number?

Most people in the U.S. are living in financially precarious circumstances. Half of all Americans have nothing put away for retirement and the vast majority of them have under $1,000 saved, total.

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts and 34 percent have zero. Only 15 percent have over $10,000 stashed away.

The real number is that 172 million people are not working under Fat Donnie
And no matter how high Obama’s stock market went republicans pointed to this number

Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.

Oh, the ol’ “they did it first” mentality. So you are just trolling, thanks for letting me know you aren’t serious.

Yup, and I'm pretty sure we figured out how you came up with that number last week, and pretty sure we figured out that you really are a dumbass.

Obabble's fake recovery is the worst in modern history.
Still avoiding my post?

Here it is again... let’s see if you can address it this time...

WTF are you smoking? Who set the bar at 300,000K? 299,999K is “sub-par job growth” in you alternative universe?

Not to mention, Trump’s hit the 300K mark in 7.6% of his term.​

Trump's "subpar growth" at 100% compared to Obama's July 2016 325k job growth. :rolleyes:

I'll post this again to help you see what a REAL recovery look like vs. a FAKE Obabble in which the LFPR craters and people go on disability instead of getting jobs.

View attachment 181554
Moron, that's household data. There's a reason when jobs gained are discussed, payroll data is referenced. Just open the data you used and look at what it says...

1 : Data affected by changes in population controls.

And what does the BLS say about their two surveys...?

Both surveys are needed for a complete picture of the labor market.

Furthermore, you're completely ignoring the depth of the two recessions...

7/81-11/83: 2,707,000 jobs lost
12/07-6/09: 7,285,000 jobs lost

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And lastly, The unemployment rate...

Reagan: 7.5% => 5.4% ... a 2.1 point drop, 28% decrease
Obama: 7.8% => 4.8% ... a 3.0 point drop, 39% decrease

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And that was with Obama inheriting the worst recession since the Great Depression.

In which case, the rebound for Obabble should have been stratospheric.

But it wasn't because he couldn't find a shovel ready job if it whacked him over the head.
He didn’t bend over and give corporate America everything it wanted including that corporate hack new Supreme Court Justice.

I’m gonna be able to retire at 65 either way I just assume republicans are gonna cost us all down the line they’re already doing it. But maybe I need to stop worrying about things like social security and Medicare and instead worry about my portfolio

Yes and the debt.

Do you notice we aren't attacking you guys about the debt? We should because you attacked us over that debt for 8 straight years. Anytime we showed you any good economic news you said, "have you seen the debt?" Well? Have you seen the debt? 2 years ago you said it was the biggest problem facing this nation and the sky was going to fall. Just admit you were playing politics and lying and we will move on.

Single most serious problem facing U.S. today?

In 2010 you guys were saying:
  • By 2019, it's estimated the national debt will rise to about $23 trillion dollars - that's more than one-third of the gross domestic product of the entire world
  • At five percent interest, it will cost the taxpayers more than $1 trillion a year - without paying a single dime on the debt itself. Just interest.
Is this no longer true?

Sigh, another bright one. Ok, who doubled the debt?
Reagan? No, he tripled it.

Bush41? No, he was on pace to but got kicked to the curb.

Clinton? No, not Clinton.

Bush43? Yes, Bush43 about doubled it.

Obama? Yes, Obama about doubled it.

How come you only bitch about Obama? Wait.... don't tell me.... I know.
thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined

US-Federal-Debt-1992-2014-Presidents-Performance.png

It doesn’t have to be that way. Let’s say trump cut the government beurocricy in half and didn’t spend like every administration before. Let’s just say what if we saw he actually cut a ton of spending. Suddenly we would be doing great and we could either give more tax breaks and keep blowing off the debt you guys said was a big deal two years ago o we could raise taxes 1% until the debt is cut in half.

Yes and the debt.

Do you notice we aren't attacking you guys about the debt? We should because you attacked us over that debt for 8 straight years. Anytime we showed you any good economic news you said, "have you seen the debt?" Well? Have you seen the debt? 2 years ago you said it was the biggest problem facing this nation and the sky was going to fall. Just admit you were playing politics and lying and we will move on.

• By 2019, it's estimated the national debt will rise to about $23 trillion dollars - that's more than one-third of the gross domestic product of the entire world
  • At five percent interest, it will cost the taxpayers more than $1 trillion a year - without paying a single dime on the debt itself. Just interest.
Is this no longer true?

thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined

How much new debt did Obama create that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions/policies?

How much?

Yes and the debt.

Is this no longer true?

thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

Bullshit.

Obama inherited 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit.

His policies in total ammounted to only ~1 Trillion dollar of debt (unless you credit him 2012 tax-cut extensions, then it's ~3T).

Trump ALREADY blew 1.5Trillion dollars on tax-cuts for corporations and we'll probably see trillions dollar deficits as early as a year from now.

Deficit could hit $1 trillion in 2018, and that's before the full impact of tax cuts

Yes and the debt.

Is this no longer true?

thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

How much new debt did Obama create that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions/policies?

How much?

It's in the chart...can you read?

And no matter how high Obama’s stock market went republicans pointed to this number

Good, got a point or do just like to cry?

Trump hitting it out of the park. I'm starting to feel sorry for libtardos. Everything they rail about comes back to kick them in the head. Tax cuts won't work, wrong.

Now watch them rail Trump is taking credit for Obamakov's success. The Blue Wall just moved all the way North to the Canadian border. I think I just heard Schumer scream all the way out here in the Rocky Mountains. ROTFLMAO

This is good news. It is good that Twitler is following Obama's success and riding the wave. Keep it up.

What is sad is that wage growth has been stagnant for a couple of months, and that too many of the jobs were low paying and too many were part time.

Yes and the debt.

Is this no longer true?

thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

Bullshit.

Obama inherited 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit.

His policies in total ammounted to only ~1 Trillion dollar of debt (unless you credit him 2012 tax-cut extensions, then it's ~3T).

Trump ALREADY blew 1.5Trillion dollar on tax-cuts for corporations and we'll be seeing trillion dollar deficits as early as a year from now.

Deficit could hit $1 trillion in 2018, and that's before the full impact of tax cuts

That's 1.5 Trillion over 10 years....sure hope you're not one of the bright liberals.

Forum List

Back