313,000 Jobs

It's so nice to see a 6 figure jobs gain with a 3 handle. We should have had a few years at this rate, but Obabble felt that some people had earned enough money by now.
That happened six times under Obama. Can you link to your posts back then when you cheered?

6 times during Obabble's Reign of Malaise means that 93.75% of his term saw sub-par job growth.

It's so nice to see a 6 figure jobs gain with a 3 handle. We should have had a few years at this rate, but Obabble felt that some people had earned enough money by now.
That happened six times under Obama. Can you link to your posts back then when you cheered?

6 times during Obabble's Reign of Malaise means that 93.75% of his term saw sub-par job growth.
WTF are you smoking? Who set the bar at 300,000K? 299,999K is “sub-par job growth” in you alternative universe?

Not to mention, Trump’s hit the 300K mark in 7.6% of his term.

WTF are you smoking? Who set the bar at 300,000K? 299,999K is “sub-par job growth” in you alternative universe?

I've posted the analysis in the past. Obama's lack of a real recovery cost the economy MILLIONS of jobs. Take a look at Reagan's job creation vs. Obabble's . The latter's is atrocious considering the tee up after a recession. Trump is early in his terms, with the tax burden and regulatory changes just starting to have an impact.

I am happy when good things happen to our country, I don’t care who the President is or their politics. You on the other hand have to be negative and want bad to happen to your fellow Americans to be happy, what a messed up way to live.

You know why you morons are HYPOCRITES????

You should be expressing your "indignation" with the O/Poster.....don;t you think?
Or do you EVER think?

Was he bashing the jobs report? You were the one bashing the jobs report. Anytime you add jobs it's good.

Well then Obama must have done a good job because he added jobs every month for 8 years.

I never had an issue with him adding jobs. I am all for people working.

Well what is the "real" unemployment number? You do know there are people out there looking for work but can't find any. What is TRUMP doing about them? LOL. What's the REAL unemployment number?

What is Trump doing about this?
Most people in the U.S. are living in financially precarious circumstances. Half of all Americans have nothing put away for retirement and the vast majority of them have under $1,000 saved, total.

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts and 34 percent have zero. Only 15 percent have over $10,000 stashed away.

BTW, I am one of those 15%.
I haven't heard the right talk about the "real unemployment number" since Trump became president.

So NOW after 8 years the lefties want to talk about the "real unemployment number".
No, ya dumbfuck. I want to know why the right doesn’t talk about it anymore.
The same reason the left wants to talk about it now, it is called hypocrisy, the extremes on both sides fit the bill.
Liar. The left is not talking about it.

You just brought it up in this thread.

Dumbass, what's Trump's "subpar growth" % given that he only had one such month? 92%?

Obama had 2.3 million job growth in 2016 - can Trump match that? NO. So stfu.

Last edited:
I haven't heard the right talk about the "real unemployment number" since Trump became president.

So NOW after 8 years the lefties want to talk about the "real unemployment number".
The same reason the left wants to talk about it now, it is called hypocrisy, the extremes on both sides fit the bill.
Liar. The left is not talking about it.

You just brought it up in this thread.
No, I brought up the rights’ hypocrisy of no longer talking about it.

Dow up almost 400 points...where's the fuckhead libs that said the sky was falling? :abgg2q.jpg:

I've posted the analysis in the past. Obama's lack of a real recovery cost the economy MILLIONS of jobs. Take a look at Reagan's job creation vs. Obabble's . The latter's is atrocious considering the tee up after a recession. Trump is early in his terms, with the tax burden and regulatory changes just starting to have an impact.
I like how you totally avoided everything I posted. I guess that’s also part of your alternative universe? :dunno:

At any rate, comparing recessions and their recoveries is like comparing people with cancer and their recoveries — everyone is different.

No. Unlike you we are able to admit when things are good. We could nit pick like you guys did to Obama and say until all those things are fixed nothing will be good enough but we don't act like you

Come on sealy plenty of lefty’s crying in this thread. When Obama was in office, the extreme right cried when good happened and now the extreme left is crying when good happens. Party over America is a sad reality.
Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.

Oh, the ol’ “they did it first” mentality. So you are just trolling, thanks for letting me know you aren’t serious.
Well what is the "real" unemployment number? You do know there are people out there looking for work but can't find any. What is TRUMP doing about them? LOL. What's the REAL unemployment number?

Most people in the U.S. are living in financially precarious circumstances. Half of all Americans have nothing put away for retirement and the vast majority of them have under $1,000 saved, total.

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts and 34 percent have zero. Only 15 percent have over $10,000 stashed away.

We are hiring and can't find qualified people, I don't know anyone that is out job hunting right now, but that could be just in our area, I am not sure.

As far as personal finances, that is every individuals responsibility, not the government. People tend to spend more than what they make.

The reason I bring these things up is that Republicans kept asking Americans if they were better off than they were 8 years ago. Well if they don't have any savings then they are no better off now than they were then. If Americans aren't saving that's not just because they aren't saving. It's because they aren't making enough. Consider my dad in 1975 made $13 at Ford Motor. That's $13 hr plus great healthcare benefits and a pension. Compare that to Walmart employees today making $10 hr and no benefits or terrible benefits.

Alls I'm saying is Trump has not made America great again.

And you can't look at this fact and say the problem is simply that Americans spend too much. That is what Republicans were saying when Bush was in office but then Obama got in office and suddenly Republicans were willing to admit that too many Americans aren't making enough money.

Why half of Americans can't come up with $400 in an emergency

You are clearly not making enough money if you can't come up with $400. It's not that you spend too much. Well it's that too but mostly it's you don't make enough $

I like how you totally avoided everything I posted. I guess that’s also part of your alternative universe? :dunno:

At any rate, comparing recessions and their recoveries is like comparing people with cancer and their recoveries — everyone is different.

Obabble's fake recovery is the worst in modern history.

Come on sealy plenty of lefty’s crying in this thread. When Obama was in office, the extreme right cried when good happened and now the extreme left is crying when good happens. Party over America is a sad reality.
Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.

Oh, the ol’ “they did it first” mentality. So you are just trolling, thanks for letting me know you aren’t serious.
Since when is highlighting rightie hypocrisy, “trolling?”

And who’s on the left here who’s not highlighting it? You never did answer that question....
Hey Papa, notice this isn't a thread started by a lefty? When you find us in a thread started by a lefty claiming things aren't going well right now, let us know. Because that's what righties did all 8 years of Obama even though he had like 80 straight months of job growth.

Sorry Obama didn't give tax breaks corporations didn't need to corporations like Trump did. What do we have to give them next? And who will pay the taxes they no longer pay? Oh yea YOU!

I'm sorry where in the hell did I say the tax breaks were a good thing? We need less spending and higher taxes to get out of debt. I have said this for years and my taxes went down.

Because the millionaires and billionaires got big tax breaks eventually your state is going to need something and your governor is going to have to raise your taxes to pay for it. The reason they don't have any money is these tax breaks. This will eventually trickle down to you having to pay more for roads, infrastructure, schools, etc.

Still avoiding my post?

Here it is again... let’s see if you can address it this time...

Not to mention, Trump’s hit the 300K mark in 7.6% of his term.​

Since when is highlighting rightie hypocrisy, “trolling?”

And who’s on the left here who’s not highlighting it? You never did answer that question....
Hey Papa, notice this isn't a thread started by a lefty? When you find us in a thread started by a lefty claiming things aren't going well right now, let us know. Because that's what righties did all 8 years of Obama even though he had like 80 straight months of job growth.

Sorry Obama didn't give tax breaks corporations didn't need to corporations like Trump did. What do we have to give them next? And who will pay the taxes they no longer pay? Oh yea YOU!

I'm sorry where in the hell did I say the tax breaks were a good thing? We need less spending and higher taxes to get out of debt. I have said this for years and my taxes went down.

Because the millionaires and billionaires got big tax breaks eventually your state is going to need something and your governor is going to have to raise your taxes to pay for it. The reason they don't have any money is these tax breaks. This will eventually trickle down to you having to pay more for roads, infrastructure, schools, etc.
Have you ever had an original thought?

Whats fake about Obama recovery?
Whats real about Trump economy?

Do you just make up shit as you go along?

Still avoiding my post?

Trump's "subpar growth" at 100% compared to Obama's July 2016 325k job growth. :rolleyes:

But we are only bringing up the debt to ask Republicans what happened to this being their big issue??

Should I never worry about the debt again? I'm certainly not going to fall for it the next time Democrats are in charge and the Republicans start crying about it again.

You seem to overlook every time the GOP does something like this. You simply blow it off as "both sides do it" but that's simply not true. Please show me when the Democratic party starts fear mongering over the debt.

Still avoiding my post?

Here you go: Reagan created enough jobs to keep every addition to the Civilian Population fully employed. Obabble employed only half. That's the difference between Pro Growth vs. Pro Government Control policies, bub.

RvO.jpeg

Forum List

Back