🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

313,000 Jobs

Funny how when jobs created last August took a dive because of the Texas hurricanes the left said it was all Trumps fault.

313,000 jobs gained 6 months later has nothing to do with Trump.

The left are stuck on stupid and are foaming at the mouth with their hate.
Those numbers are fake

Fat Donnie told us so
Dumbass steps in his own crap and lifts his foot to his nose again.

The September jobs report was absolutely horrible

Economy loses 33,000 jobs in September biggest drop in seven years

Also, hand-clapping time for this good news:

Snips:

The unemployment rate for black Americans fell back down to an historic low in February, after spiking up in January. Just 6.9 percent of black adults were unemployed in February, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the second-lowest such ratio since the agency has been keeping track.

And more: :)

Hispanic workers, too, are currently enjoying historically low rates of unemployment. At 4.9 percent in February, Hispanic unemployment is just a tenth of a percentage point above the historic low.

Black unemployment falls to second-lowest level on record in February
That is good news. It's dropped 12% since Trump became president. Not as good as when Obama was president, when it dropped 39%, but still good news.

Those jobs are being replaced by machines. Thanks to liberals wanting a $15.00 an hour minimal wage.

Minimum wage has been frozen at $7.25 for nine years. In spite of cheap labor, machines are still developed

It is called progress
They started showing up when you loons started with $15.00 minimum wage.

Is that why we have self serve gas?

Because gas station attendants make so much money?
Lol, do you live in the state that just allowed people to pump their own gas? Are you mad because you don't know how?
Did they develop ATMs because bank tellers make too much money?
Oh yeah Obama did blame them pesky atm's for the slow recovery. But no they were developed so people could access their money 24/7, last I saw, there are still bank tellers.

I am happy when good things happen to our country, I don’t care who the President is or their politics. You on the other hand have to be negative and want bad to happen to your fellow Americans to be happy, what a messed up way to live.

You know why you morons are HYPOCRITES????

You should be expressing your "indignation" with the O/Poster.....don;t you think?
Or do you EVER think?

More crying I see, poor baby.

Minimum wage has been frozen at $7.25 for nine years. In spite of cheap labor, machines are still developed

It is called progress
They started showing up when you loons started with $15.00 minimum wage.

Is that why we have self serve gas?

Because gas station attendants make so much money?
Lol, do you live in the state that just allowed people to pump their own gas? Are you mad because you don't know how?
Did they develop ATMs because bank tellers make too much money?
Oh yeah Obama did blame them pesky atm's for the slow recovery. But no they were developed so people could access their money 24/7, last I saw, there are still bank tellers.

There will still be workers at McDonalds
Only not as many

Funny how when jobs created last August took a dive because of the Texas hurricanes the left said it was all Trumps fault.

313,000 jobs gained 6 months later has nothing to do with Trump.

The left are stuck on stupid and are foaming at the mouth with their hate.
Those numbers are fake

Fat Donnie told us so
What happened to your job?
It is still there....I retired

So what are you saying, McDonalds hasn't automated your old job yet?

Trump hitting it out of the park.

I'm starting to feel sorry for libtardos. Everything they rail about comes back to kick them in the head. Tax cuts won't work, wrong.

Now watch them rail Trump is taking credit for Obamakov's success.

The Blue Wall just moved all the way North to the Canadian border.

I think I just heard Schumer scream all the way out here in the Rocky Mountains.

ROTFLMAO
No. Unlike you we are able to admit when things are good. We could nit pick like you guys did to Obama and say until all those things are fixed nothing will be good enough but we don't act like you

Come on sealy plenty of lefty’s crying in this thread. When Obama was in office, the extreme right cried when good happened and now the extreme left is crying when good happens. Party over America is a sad reality.

But I'm showing you that isn't true. Is there anyone more lefty than me? And I'm telling you Trump's doing a good job. The only people who won't vote for him as of right now are people who wouldn't have anyways, are sorry they didn't vote for Hillary and who are offended by his antics.

Are there enough people who didn't show up? People who almost lost their free obamacare? People who are upset at his Russia collusion? Or who will get hurt by his tariffs? Or who fear the GOP will cut/end social security and medicare? Transvestites? Dreamers? Poor people who are still struggling? Young kids paying for college?

I don't think enough of these people will show up. Not if things are this good. And if he solves our North Korea problem?

I'm starting to feel sorry for libtardos. Everything they rail about comes back to kick them in the head. Tax cuts won't work, wrong.

I think I just heard Schumer scream all the way out here in the Rocky Mountains.

ROTFLMAO
No. Unlike you we are able to admit when things are good. We could nit pick like you guys did to Obama and say until all those things are fixed nothing will be good enough but we don't act like you

Come on sealy plenty of lefty’s crying in this thread. When Obama was in office, the extreme right cried when good happened and now the extreme left is crying when good happens. Party over America is a sad reality.
Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.
That's what I'm saying. They could at least admit that Obama's economy was steady. Trump's decisions might later come back to cause another recession. And didn't he just undo the regulation that said banks have to keep so much cash on reserve in case of an emergency? So IMO Republicans take risks that blow up in our faces.

And when it happens they'll blame Fanny May or Freddy Mack or Bernie Sanders or Obama or Carter. Never them. The best you'll ever get is "oh everyone has to share blame". Republicans have never made a bad decision solely EVER.

ROTFLMAO

Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.

Oh, the ol’ “they did it first” mentality. So you are just trolling, thanks for letting me know you aren’t serious.
Well what is the "real" unemployment number? You do know there are people out there looking for work but can't find any. What is TRUMP doing about them? LOL. What's the REAL unemployment number?

What is Trump doing about this?
Most people in the U.S. are living in financially precarious circumstances. Half of all Americans have nothing put away for retirement and the vast majority of them have under $1,000 saved, total.

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts and 34 percent have zero. Only 15 percent have over $10,000 stashed away.

BTW, I am one of those 15%.

ROTFLMAO

Oh, the ol’ “they did it first” mentality. So you are just trolling, thanks for letting me know you aren’t serious.
Since when is highlighting rightie hypocrisy, “trolling?”

And who’s on the left here who’s not highlighting it? You never did answer that question....
Hey Papa, notice this isn't a thread started by a lefty? When you find us in a thread started by a lefty claiming things aren't going well right now, let us know. Because that's what righties did all 8 years of Obama even though he had like 80 straight months of job growth.

Sorry Obama didn't give tax breaks corporations didn't need to corporations like Trump did. What do we have to give them next? And who will pay the taxes they no longer pay? Oh yea YOU!

ROTFLMAO

Well what is the "real" unemployment number? You do know there are people out there looking for work but can't find any. What is TRUMP doing about them? LOL. What's the REAL unemployment number?

Most people in the U.S. are living in financially precarious circumstances. Half of all Americans have nothing put away for retirement and the vast majority of them have under $1,000 saved, total.

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts and 34 percent have zero. Only 15 percent have over $10,000 stashed away.

I haven't heard the right talk about the "real unemployment number" since Trump became president.

I haven't heard the right talk about the "real unemployment number" since Trump became president.

So NOW after 8 years the lefties want to talk about the "real unemployment number".

So NOW after 8 years the lefties want to talk about the "real unemployment number".
No, ya dumbfuck. I want to know why the right doesn’t talk about it anymore.

ROTFLMAO

The most since June or July 2016. I guess at that time your were dancing naked around the fire, chugging cans of Miller Light & crushing the empties on your forehead while shouting praising to Obama.

Right, dumbfuck?

Happy about any job growth, no interest in fighting about who had more 0r less. my concern is that many of the things being set up now look a lot like what happened in Kansas. I had to sell & move because of policy's set in place several years before. and it got worse after I moved, last year my old county raised prop tax 27% we have to look out for gain on the front end & loss after 2020.

As you whack off to a jobs number that Trump called "Fake News"

No, ya dumbfuck. I want to know why the right doesn’t talk about it anymore.

Make up your mind, one minute it's yes, then it's no...dumbass.

Forum List

Back