313,000 Jobs

It's so nice to see a 6 figure jobs gain with a 3 handle. We should have had a few years at this rate, but Obabble felt that some people had earned enough money by now.
That happened six times under Obama. Can you link to your posts back then when you cheered?

6 times during Obabble's Reign of Malaise means that 93.75% of his term saw sub-par job growth.
WTF are you smoking? Who set the bar at 300,000K? 299,999K is “sub-par job growth” in you alternative universe?

Not to mention, Trump’s hit the 300K mark in 7.6% of his term.

I've posted the analysis in the past. Obama's lack of a real recovery cost the economy MILLIONS of jobs. Take a look at Reagan's job creation vs. Obabble's . The latter's is atrocious considering the tee up after a recession. Trump is early in his terms, with the tax burden and regulatory changes just starting to have an impact.
Come on sealy plenty of lefty’s crying in this thread. When Obama was in office, the extreme right cried when good happened and now the extreme left is crying when good happens. Party over America is a sad reality.
Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.

Oh, the ol’ “they did it first” mentality. So you are just trolling, thanks for letting me know you aren’t serious.
Well what is the "real" unemployment number? You do know there are people out there looking for work but can't find any. What is TRUMP doing about them? LOL. What's the REAL unemployment number?

What is Trump doing about this?
Most people in the U.S. are living in financially precarious circumstances. Half of all Americans have nothing put away for retirement and the vast majority of them have under $1,000 saved, total.

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts and 34 percent have zero. Only 15 percent have over $10,000 stashed away.

BTW, I am one of those 15%.

We are hiring and can't find qualified people, I don't know anyone that is out job hunting right now, but that could be just in our area, I am not sure.

As far as personal finances, that is every individuals responsibility, not the government. People tend to spend more than what they make.

The reason I bring these things up is that Republicans kept asking Americans if they were better off than they were 8 years ago. Well if they don't have any savings then they are no better off now than they were then. If Americans aren't saving that's not just because they aren't saving. It's because they aren't making enough. Consider my dad in 1975 made $13 at Ford Motor. That's $13 hr plus great healthcare benefits and a pension. Compare that to Walmart employees today making $10 hr and no benefits or terrible benefits.

Alls I'm saying is Trump has not made America great again.

And you can't look at this fact and say the problem is simply that Americans spend too much. That is what Republicans were saying when Bush was in office but then Obama got in office and suddenly Republicans were willing to admit that too many Americans aren't making enough money.

Why half of Americans can't come up with $400 in an emergency

You are clearly not making enough money if you can't come up with $400. It's not that you spend too much. Well it's that too but mostly it's you don't make enough $

I'm better off than two years ago.

As far as people spending, we don't need to spend $200 on basketball shoes, we don't need 65 inch screens. If you can't afford it, don't buy it, save it. Comparing a job at Ford to Walmart is silly. Walmart would have been a $1.90 or whatever minimum wage was back then. I have always maintained Americans spend way too much and should save and invest.

WTF are you smoking? Who set the bar at 300,000K? 299,999K is “sub-par job growth” in you alternative universe?

I've posted the analysis in the past. Obama's lack of a real recovery cost the economy MILLIONS of jobs. Take a look at Reagan's job creation vs. Obabble's . The latter's is atrocious considering the tee up after a recession. Trump is early in his terms, with the tax burden and regulatory changes just starting to have an impact.
I like how you totally avoided everything I posted. I guess that’s also part of your alternative universe? :dunno:

At any rate, comparing recessions and their recoveries is like comparing people with cancer and their recoveries — everyone is different.

Obabble's fake recovery is the worst in modern history.
Still avoiding my post?

Here it is again... let’s see if you can address it this time...

Not to mention, Trump’s hit the 300K mark in 7.6% of his term.​

Here you go: Reagan created enough jobs to keep every addition to the Civilian Population fully employed. Obabble employed only half. That's the difference between Pro Growth vs. Pro Government Control policies, bub.

View attachment 181551
LOL

Now you’re comparing the labor force participation rate which is driven by demographics? That’s almost as rightarded as you’re idiotic claim that anything less than 300,000 jobs gained in a month is “sub par job growth.” :cuckoo:

Reagan’s labor force was boosted by the womens’ lib movement. Obama’s was dinged by aging baby boomers. Neither president had anything to do with those factors. And Obama’s Recession was much deeper than Reagan’s and the economy wasn’t structurally broken in the 80’s like it was when Bush left office.

I like how you totally avoided everything I posted. I guess that’s also part of your alternative universe? :dunno:

At any rate, comparing recessions and their recoveries is like comparing people with cancer and their recoveries — everyone is different.

Still avoiding my post?

Trump's "subpar growth" at 100% compared to Obama's July 2016 325k job growth. :rolleyes:

I'll post this again to help you see what a REAL recovery look like vs. the FAKE Obabble version in which the LFPR craters and people go on disability instead of getting jobs.

RvO.jpeg

Last edited:

Still avoiding my post?

Here you go: Reagan created enough jobs to keep every addition to the Civilian Population fully employed. Obabble employed only half. That's the difference between Pro Growth vs. Pro Government Control policies, bub.

View attachment 181551
LOL

Now you’re comparing the labor force participation rate which is driven by demographics? That’s almost as rightarded as you’re idiotic claim that anything less than 300,000 jobs gained in a month is “sub par job growth.” :cuckoo:

Reagan’s labor force was boosted by the womens’ lib movement. Obama’s was dinged by aging baby boomers. Neither president had anything to do with those factors. And Obama’s Recession was much deeper than Reagan’s and the economy wasn’t structurally broken in the 80’s like it was when Bush left office.

I can nail you on the demographics myth as well. The declines are in the younger, not the older cohorts, bub.

LFPRbyAge.jpeg

Civilian labor force participation rate by age, sex, race, and ethnicity

Oh, the ol’ “they did it first” mentality. So you are just trolling, thanks for letting me know you aren’t serious.
Since when is highlighting rightie hypocrisy, “trolling?”

And who’s on the left here who’s not highlighting it? You never did answer that question....
Hey Papa, notice this isn't a thread started by a lefty? When you find us in a thread started by a lefty claiming things aren't going well right now, let us know. Because that's what righties did all 8 years of Obama even though he had like 80 straight months of job growth.

Sorry Obama didn't give tax breaks corporations didn't need to corporations like Trump did. What do we have to give them next? And who will pay the taxes they no longer pay? Oh yea YOU!

I'm sorry where in the hell did I say the tax breaks were a good thing? We need less spending and higher taxes to get out of debt. I have said this for years and my taxes went down.

Because the millionaires and billionaires got big tax breaks eventually your state is going to need something and your governor is going to have to raise your taxes to pay for it. The reason they don't have any money is these tax breaks. This will eventually trickle down to you having to pay more for roads, infrastructure, schools, etc.
Have you ever had an original thought?
Tell us all your last original thought Poosti.

It's so nice to see a 6 figure jobs gain with a 3 handle. We should have had a few years at this rate, but Obabble felt that some people had earned enough money by now.
That happened six times under Obama. Can you link to your posts back then when you cheered?

6 times during Obabble's Reign of Malaise means that 93.75% of his term saw sub-par job growth.

Who’s crying? All I see are folks on the left making fun of folks on the right for trashing Obama’s good numbers as phony; where now suddenly, for some reason, those same numbers are real.

Well what is the "real" unemployment number? You do know there are people out there looking for work but can't find any. What is TRUMP doing about them? LOL. What's the REAL unemployment number?

Most people in the U.S. are living in financially precarious circumstances. Half of all Americans have nothing put away for retirement and the vast majority of them have under $1,000 saved, total.

According to a 2016 GOBankingRates survey, 35 percent of all adults in the U.S. have only several hundred dollars in their savings accounts and 34 percent have zero. Only 15 percent have over $10,000 stashed away.

We are hiring and can't find qualified people, I don't know anyone that is out job hunting right now, but that could be just in our area, I am not sure.

As far as personal finances, that is every individuals responsibility, not the government. People tend to spend more than what they make.

The reason I bring these things up is that Republicans kept asking Americans if they were better off than they were 8 years ago. Well if they don't have any savings then they are no better off now than they were then. If Americans aren't saving that's not just because they aren't saving. It's because they aren't making enough. Consider my dad in 1975 made $13 at Ford Motor. That's $13 hr plus great healthcare benefits and a pension. Compare that to Walmart employees today making $10 hr and no benefits or terrible benefits.

Alls I'm saying is Trump has not made America great again.

And you can't look at this fact and say the problem is simply that Americans spend too much. That is what Republicans were saying when Bush was in office but then Obama got in office and suddenly Republicans were willing to admit that too many Americans aren't making enough money.

Why half of Americans can't come up with $400 in an emergency

You are clearly not making enough money if you can't come up with $400. It's not that you spend too much. Well it's that too but mostly it's you don't make enough $

I'm better off than two years ago.

As far as people spending, we don't need to spend $200 on basketball shoes, we don't need 65 inch screens. If you can't afford it, don't buy it, save it. Comparing a job at Ford to Walmart is silly. Walmart would have been a $1.90 or whatever minimum wage was back then. I have always maintained Americans spend way too much and should save and invest.

I've been at my job 3 years. This month is my 3 year anniversary. I killed it year one. Killed it year two and killed it year three. That means I killed it in 2015 and 2016. So the raise I got last year on Trump's watch was coming regardless of if Hillary won or Trump won.

Now the people at Walmart that got a raise because of the tax breaks. They can give Trump credit. But can you? What did Trump do that resulted in you doing better today than you were 2 years ago?

Since when is highlighting rightie hypocrisy, “trolling?”

And who’s on the left here who’s not highlighting it? You never did answer that question....
Hey Papa, notice this isn't a thread started by a lefty? When you find us in a thread started by a lefty claiming things aren't going well right now, let us know. Because that's what righties did all 8 years of Obama even though he had like 80 straight months of job growth.

Sorry Obama didn't give tax breaks corporations didn't need to corporations like Trump did. What do we have to give them next? And who will pay the taxes they no longer pay? Oh yea YOU!

I'm sorry where in the hell did I say the tax breaks were a good thing? We need less spending and higher taxes to get out of debt. I have said this for years and my taxes went down.

Because the millionaires and billionaires got big tax breaks eventually your state is going to need something and your governor is going to have to raise your taxes to pay for it. The reason they don't have any money is these tax breaks. This will eventually trickle down to you having to pay more for roads, infrastructure, schools, etc.

The feds need to raise taxes and cut spending and until we do, we will continue our march to a huge depression.

I haven't heard the right talk about the "real unemployment number" since Trump became president.

So NOW after 8 years the lefties want to talk about the "real unemployment number".
No, ya dumbfuck. I want to know why the right doesn’t talk about it anymore.

Make up your mind, one minute it's yes, then it's no...dumbass.
Dumbfuck, when did I say it was “yes?”

Well, evidently you want to talk about it now, certainly didn't want to talk about it when big ears was in office....dumbass.

I haven't heard the right talk about the "real unemployment number" since Trump became president.

So NOW after 8 years the lefties want to talk about the "real unemployment number".
Yes and the debt.

Do you notice we aren't attacking you guys about the debt? We should because you attacked us over that debt for 8 straight years. Anytime we showed you any good economic news you said, "have you seen the debt?" Well? Have you seen the debt? 2 years ago you said it was the biggest problem facing this nation and the sky was going to fall. Just admit you were playing politics and lying and we will move on.

Single most serious problem facing U.S. today?

In 2010 you guys were saying:
  • By 2019, it's estimated the national debt will rise to about $23 trillion dollars - that's more than one-third of the gross domestic product of the entire world
  • At five percent interest, it will cost the taxpayers more than $1 trillion a year - without paying a single dime on the debt itself. Just interest.
Is this no longer true?

Sigh, another bright one. Ok, who doubled the debt?

As I have always said any minimum wage jobs should not be counted and employees should not expect any productivity from those workers. But they Always include them although I know that are not kind to be done well. Pretend to pay me I pretend to work. They are good for kids who can show up most of the time.

Still avoiding my post?

Trump's "subpar growth" at 100% compared to Obama's July 2016 325k job growth. :rolleyes:

I'll post this again to help you see what a REAL recovery look like vs. the FAKE Obabble version in which the LFPR craters and people go on disability instead of getting jobs.

View attachment 181554

...So you are saying Trump is doing good because...Reagan?

Trumpanzees definetly not so good at basic logic.

Still avoiding my post?

I'll post this again to help you see what a REAL recovery look like vs. a FAKE Obabble in which the LFPR craters and people go on disability instead of getting jobs.

View attachment 181554
Moron, that's household data. There's a reason when jobs gained are discussed, payroll data is referenced. Just open the data you used and look at what it says...

1 : Data affected by changes in population controls.

And what does the BLS say about their two surveys...?

Both surveys are needed for a complete picture of the labor market.

Furthermore, you're completely ignoring the depth of the two recessions...

7/81-11/83: 2,707,000 jobs lost
12/07-6/09: 7,285,000 jobs lost

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And lastly, The unemployment rate...

Reagan: 7.5% => 5.4% ... a 2.1 point drop, 28% decrease
Obama: 7.8% => 4.8% ... a 3.0 point drop, 39% decrease

And that was with Obama inheriting the worst recession since the Great Depression.

Still avoiding my post?

View attachment 181554

...So you are saying Trump is doing good because...Reagan?

Trumpanzees definetly not so good at basic logic.
You Hillary panty-sniffers aren't much better.

Still avoiding my post?

View attachment 181551
LOL

I can nail you on the demographics myth as well. The declines are in the younger, not the older cohorts, bub.

View attachment 181555

Civilian labor force participation rate by age, sex, race, and ethnicity
LOLOL

You don't nail me with that -- you expose yourself as the idiot you are. :eusa_doh:

Moron, you're not showing how baby boomers were retiring at a record level -- you're showing how they aged and moved from one age bracket to the next.

:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

What demonstrates how so many baby boomers were retiring are the retirement figures....

2006 30,971,472 ......... 516,174
2007 31,525,098 ......... 553,626
2008 32,273,145 ......... 748,047
2009 33,512,913 ....... 1,239,768
2010 34,592,322 ....... 1,079,409

Social Security Beneficiary Statistics

Baby boomers began hitting age 62 in 2008. Not surprisingly, we see the number of baby boomers retiring in 2008 rising drastically. It's been roughly double since then; compared to what it was before.

There are certainly other factors in the labor force participation rate, but again, that measures demographics, not policies set by a president.

You really do have shit fer brains.

Come on sealy plenty of lefty’s crying in this thread. When Obama was in office, the extreme right cried when good happened and now the extreme left is crying when good happens. Party over America is a sad reality.

The real number is that 172 million people are not working under Fat Donnie

No, ya dumbfuck. I want to know why the right doesn’t talk about it anymore.

Make up your mind, one minute it's yes, then it's no...dumbass.
Dumbfuck, when did I say it was “yes?”

Well, evidently you want to talk about it now, certainly didn't want to talk about it when big ears was in office....dumbass.
Dumbfuck, this is me, still not talking about the labor force participation rate. This is me still talking about how hypocritical righties are because they no longer do.

Yes and the debt.

Do you notice we aren't attacking you guys about the debt? We should because you attacked us over that debt for 8 straight years. Anytime we showed you any good economic news you said, "have you seen the debt?" Well? Have you seen the debt? 2 years ago you said it was the biggest problem facing this nation and the sky was going to fall. Just admit you were playing politics and lying and we will move on.

Single most serious problem facing U.S. today?

In 2010 you guys were saying:
  • By 2019, it's estimated the national debt will rise to about $23 trillion dollars - that's more than one-third of the gross domestic product of the entire world
  • At five percent interest, it will cost the taxpayers more than $1 trillion a year - without paying a single dime on the debt itself. Just interest.
Is this no longer true?

Sigh, another bright one. Ok, who doubled the debt?
Reagan? No, he tripled it.

Bush41? No, he was on pace to but got kicked to the curb.

Clinton? No, not Clinton.

Bush43? Yes, Bush43 about doubled it.

Obama? Yes, Obama about doubled it.

How come you only bitch about Obama? Wait.... don't tell me.... I know.
thumbsup.gif

Still avoiding my post?

I'll post this again to help you see what a REAL recovery look like vs. a FAKE Obabble in which the LFPR craters and people go on disability instead of getting jobs.

View attachment 181554
Moron, that's household data. There's a reason when jobs gained are discussed, payroll data is referenced. Just open the data you used and look at what it says...

And that was with Obama inheriting the worst recession since the Great Depression.

In which case, the rebound for Obabble should have been stratospheric.

But it wasn't because he couldn't find a shovel ready job if it whacked him over the head.

Still avoiding my post?

View attachment 181554

In which case, the rebound for Obabble should have been stratospheric.

But it wasn't because he couldn't find a shovel ready job if it whacked him over the head.
Says who, you??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Forum List

Back