313,000 Jobs

Yes and the debt.

Do you notice we aren't attacking you guys about the debt? We should because you attacked us over that debt for 8 straight years. Anytime we showed you any good economic news you said, "have you seen the debt?" Well? Have you seen the debt? 2 years ago you said it was the biggest problem facing this nation and the sky was going to fall. Just admit you were playing politics and lying and we will move on.

Single most serious problem facing U.S. today?

In 2010 you guys were saying:
  • By 2019, it's estimated the national debt will rise to about $23 trillion dollars - that's more than one-third of the gross domestic product of the entire world
  • At five percent interest, it will cost the taxpayers more than $1 trillion a year - without paying a single dime on the debt itself. Just interest.
Is this no longer true?

Sigh, another bright one. Ok, who doubled the debt?
Reagan? No, he tripled it.

Bush41? No, he was on pace to but got kicked to the curb.

Clinton? No, not Clinton.

Bush43? Yes, Bush43 about doubled it.

Obama? Yes, Obama about doubled it.

How come you only bitch about Obama? Wait.... don't tell me.... I know.
thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined

US-Federal-Debt-1992-2014-Presidents-Performance.png

How much new debt did Obama create that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions/policies?

How much?

It's in the chart...can you read?

It is not in the chart dummy.

thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

Obama Has Now Increased Debt More than All Presidents from George Washington Through George H.W. Bush Combined

How much new debt did Obama create that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions/policies?

How much?

It is not in the chart dummy.

Yup, you're right, guess one of you loons could look it up.

Yes and the debt.

Do you notice we aren't attacking you guys about the debt? We should because you attacked us over that debt for 8 straight years. Anytime we showed you any good economic news you said, "have you seen the debt?" Well? Have you seen the debt? 2 years ago you said it was the biggest problem facing this nation and the sky was going to fall. Just admit you were playing politics and lying and we will move on.

• By 2019, it's estimated the national debt will rise to about $23 trillion dollars - that's more than one-third of the gross domestic product of the entire world
  • At five percent interest, it will cost the taxpayers more than $1 trillion a year - without paying a single dime on the debt itself. Just interest.
Is this no longer true?

thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

Bullshit.

Obama inherited 1.3 Trillion dollar deficit.

His policies in total ammounted to only ~1 Trillion dollar of debt (unless you credit him 2012 tax-cut extensions, then it's ~3T).

Trump ALREADY blew 1.5Trillion dollar on tax-cuts for corporations and we'll be seeing trillion dollar deficits as early as a year from now.

Deficit could hit $1 trillion in 2018, and that's before the full impact of tax cuts

That's 1.5 Trillion over 10 years....sure hope you're not one of the bright liberals.

Idiot, just because Trump will not be in office when it fully materializes doesn't mean he didn't cause that policy.

thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

Bullshit.

His policies in total ammounted to only ~1 Trillion dollar of debt (unless you credit him 2012 tax-cut extensions, then it's ~3T).

Trump ALREADY blew 1.5Trillion dollar on tax-cuts for corporations and we'll be seeing trillion dollar deficits as early as a year from now.

Deficit could hit $1 trillion in 2018, and that's before the full impact of tax cuts

That's 1.5 Trillion over 10 years....sure hope you're not one of the bright liberals.

Idiot, just because Trump will not be in office when it fully materializes doesn't mean he didn't cause that policy.

We weren't discussing the policy we were discussing the 1.5 Trillion...dumbass. BTW, there sure is nothing preventing you from sending all your tax savings back to the government.

thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

Bullshit.

We weren't discussing the policy

There in is YOUR problem.

I was discussing policy cost, you were politico masturbating.

Our budgets are caused by POLICIES, not mere White House occupation.

Since Trump got into office our debt increased by 1 Trillion dollars - does that mean that Trump spent 1 Trillion dollars in 14 months? OF COURSE NOT.

Last edited:
I haven't heard the right talk about the "real unemployment number" since Trump became president.

So NOW after 8 years the lefties want to talk about the "real unemployment number".
Yes and the debt.

Is this no longer true?

thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

LOLOL

You get your ass kicked with your argument (Obama doubled the debt) -- so now you try to switch to nominal figures.

:dance:

Thanks for throwing in the towel. :mm:

Yes and the debt.

Is this no longer true?

thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

How much?

Your chart is stupid.

Reagan racked up way more debt than every president before him combined.

Where's your outrage?

Like Obama, Bush43 racked up more than every president between Washington and GHW Bush combined.

Where's your outrage?

Yes and the debt.

Is this no longer true?

thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

Bullshit.

Dumbfuck .... that's $1.5 trillion on top of than the previous projection.

WTF are you smoking? Who set the bar at 300,000K? 299,999K is “sub-par job growth” in you alternative universe?

Not to mention, Trump’s hit the 300K mark in 7.6% of his term.

I've posted the analysis in the past. Obama's lack of a real recovery cost the economy MILLIONS of jobs. Take a look at Reagan's job creation vs. Obabble's . The latter's is atrocious considering the tee up after a recession. Trump is early in his terms, with the tax burden and regulatory changes just starting to have an impact.
I like how you totally avoided everything I posted. I guess that’s also part of your alternative universe? :dunno:

At any rate, comparing recessions and their recoveries is like comparing people with cancer and their recoveries — everyone is different.

Obabble's fake recovery is the worst in modern history.
Still avoiding my post?

Here it is again... let’s see if you can address it this time...

WTF are you smoking? Who set the bar at 300,000K? 299,999K is “sub-par job growth” in you alternative universe?

Not to mention, Trump’s hit the 300K mark in 7.6% of his term.​

Here you go: Reagan created enough jobs to keep every addition to the Civilian Population fully employed. Obabble employed only half. That's the difference between Pro Growth vs. Pro Government Control policies, bub.

View attachment 181551
Difference is that Reagan had a Congress willing to assist in creating jobs. Not a Congress intent on the economy failing

Thanks for the links. Devil is always in the details and POTUS apologists never read past Hannitys talking points.

I would NOT have started a thread "praising" Obama for the job growth under his tenure.....all I did was to throw some cold water on the O/Poster's claim.........YET, right wingers deride my links with their fake indignation....Go figure.......LOL

Oh, it's not fake indignation. It is indignation. Indignant and ignorant of statistics and facts. That is the POTUS base.

As I have always said any minimum wage jobs should not be counted and employees should not expect any productivity from those workers. But they Always include them although I know that are not kind to be done well. Pretend to pay me I pretend to work. They are good for kids who can show up most of the time.
Employers make a profit off of every one of those jobs

thumbsup.gif

Dumbass...

Bullshit.

Dumbfuck .... that's $1.5 trillion on top of than the previous projection.

$1.5 trillion on top of than the previous projection...speak English, dumbass.

Still avoiding my post?

Trump's "subpar growth" at 100% compared to Obama's July 2016 325k job growth. :rolleyes:

I'll post this again to help you see what a REAL recovery look like vs. a FAKE Obabble in which the LFPR craters and people go on disability instead of getting jobs.

View attachment 181554
Moron, that's household data. There's a reason when jobs gained are discussed, payroll data is referenced. Just open the data you used and look at what it says...

1 : Data affected by changes in population controls.

And what does the BLS say about their two surveys...?

Both surveys are needed for a complete picture of the labor market.

Furthermore, you're completely ignoring the depth of the two recessions...

7/81-11/83: 2,707,000 jobs lost
12/07-6/09: 7,285,000 jobs lost

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And lastly, The unemployment rate...

Reagan: 7.5% => 5.4% ... a 2.1 point drop, 28% decrease
Obama: 7.8% => 4.8% ... a 3.0 point drop, 39% decrease

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And that was with Obama inheriting the worst recession since the Great Depression.

In which case, the rebound for Obabble should have been stratospheric.

But it wasn't because he couldn't find a shovel ready job if it whacked him over the head.
He didn’t bend over and give corporate America everything it wanted including that corporate hack new Supreme Court Justice.

I’m gonna be able to retire at 65 either way I just assume republicans are gonna cost us all down the line they’re already doing it. But maybe I need to stop worrying about things like social security and Medicare and instead worry about my portfolio

Yes, you should focus on your portfolio and not count on getting anything from SS or Medicare. They are either going to be means tested so that if you have any wealth, you'll get zilch...or the Feds will use inflation to lower the true cost of the liability. Either way, you need to not need them.

I've posted the analysis in the past. Obama's lack of a real recovery cost the economy MILLIONS of jobs. Take a look at Reagan's job creation vs. Obabble's . The latter's is atrocious considering the tee up after a recession. Trump is early in his terms, with the tax burden and regulatory changes just starting to have an impact.
I like how you totally avoided everything I posted. I guess that’s also part of your alternative universe? :dunno:

At any rate, comparing recessions and their recoveries is like comparing people with cancer and their recoveries — everyone is different.

Still avoiding my post?

Here you go: Reagan created enough jobs to keep every addition to the Civilian Population fully employed. Obabble employed only half. That's the difference between Pro Growth vs. Pro Government Control policies, bub.

View attachment 181551
Difference is that Reagan had a Congress willing to assist in creating jobs. Not a Congress intent on the economy failing

You are right! Obabble had the Dems in Congress, with whom he collluded to push through the Epic Fail of ObabbleCare and the Fake Stimulus package. The Dems would never allow lowering taxes or regulations to free up. the economy.

Still avoiding my post?

View attachment 181551

You are right! Obabble had the Dems in Congress, with whom he collluded to push through the Epic Fail of ObabbleCare and the Fake Stimulus package. The Dems would never allow lowering taxes or regulations to free up. the economy.
Democrats supported Reagan programs

Not a single Republican would vote to save the economy under Obama

Still avoiding my post?

View attachment 181551

Obamcare saved the economy? Face up to it, Obama was an underachiever whose legacy will be only that he was half-black and dindunuffin. Coincidence?

We are hiring and can't find qualified people
I've been having that problem for over a year!
College Is for No-Talent Brownnoses Who Are Afraid to Grow Up

Why does a businessman expect talented people to sacrifice years of their youth so he can make money off them? That is the Big Lie everyone is blocked from even thinking about.. The best deserve to be paid up front. Calling them "gifted" is a fallacious insult. They are never given anything if they are the ones who have to give something first. Not only is this bullying and freeloading, but there's a lot of jealousy involved. A King Ape fears homo sapiens.

Nope. Obama covered all those.

BTW, made my bi-annual visit to a McDonald's yesterday. They had four kiosks set up.

Boy, were the remaining employees hustling!

Yep...even in our little town MickeyD's has two kiosks and order by phone app.
Diploma Dumbos Are Smug About Automation, But Software Can Easily Replace Their Jobs, Too

Automated kiosks free Mcjobbers to help cook. Faster service will bring more customers and require more cooks. Even construction workers will benefit if the extra customers require an extra drive-up.

Still avoiding my post?

View attachment 181551

Obamcare saved the economy? Face up to it, Obama was an underachiever whose legacy will be only that he was half-black and dindunuffin. Coincidence?
Economic stimulus....not a single Republican vote
TARP money for banks and auto companies.....not a single Republican vote
Jobs program......not a single Republican vote

Yet, Republicans supported these economic tools when Bush asked for them

Still avoiding my post?

View attachment 181551

Reagan's programs were reasonable and he knew how to work with the Dems in Congress.

"I Won" Obama didn't even try to work with the GOP.

Forum List

Back