🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

313,000 Jobs

Still avoiding my post?

Here it is again... let’s see if you can address it this time...

WTF are you smoking? Who set the bar at 300,000K? 299,999K is “sub-par job growth” in you alternative universe?

Not to mention, Trump’s hit the 300K mark in 7.6% of his term.​

Here you go: Reagan created enough jobs to keep every addition to the Civilian Population fully employed. Obabble employed only half. That's the difference between Pro Growth vs. Pro Government Control policies, bub.

View attachment 181551
Difference is that Reagan had a Congress willing to assist in creating jobs. Not a Congress intent on the economy failing

You are right! Obabble had the Dems in Congress, with whom he collluded to push through the Epic Fail of ObabbleCare and the Fake Stimulus package. The Dems would never allow lowering taxes or regulations to free up. the economy.
Democrats supported Reagan programs

Not a single Republican would vote to save the economy under Obama
Obamcare saved the economy? Face up to it, Obama was an underachiever whose legacy will be only that he was half-black and dindunuffin. Coincidence?

Obama was a combination of President Participation Trophy and President High School SJW Activist.

Here you go: Reagan created enough jobs to keep every addition to the Civilian Population fully employed. Obabble employed only half. That's the difference between Pro Growth vs. Pro Government Control policies, bub.

View attachment 181551
Difference is that Reagan had a Congress willing to assist in creating jobs. Not a Congress intent on the economy failing

You are right! Obabble had the Dems in Congress, with whom he collluded to push through the Epic Fail of ObabbleCare and the Fake Stimulus package. The Dems would never allow lowering taxes or regulations to free up. the economy.

Obamcare saved the economy? Face up to it, Obama was an underachiever whose legacy will be only that he was half-black and dindunuffin. Coincidence?
Economic stimulus....not a single Republican vote
TARP money for banks and auto companies.....not a single Republican vote
Jobs program......not a single Republican vote

Yet, Republicans supported these economic tools when Bush asked for them

The Stimulus wasn't a stimulus - even Obabble admited that they couldn't find "shovel ready" jobs. It was basically used to pay off public employee unions.

TARP was passed in 2008 before Obabble became President.

The Jobs Act was just Stimulus Redux which would have funneled more money into government hiring.

Still avoiding my post?

Here it is again... let’s see if you can address it this time...

WTF are you smoking? Who set the bar at 300,000K? 299,999K is “sub-par job growth” in you alternative universe?

Not to mention, Trump’s hit the 300K mark in 7.6% of his term.​

View attachment 181551

Reagan's programs were reasonable and he knew how to work with the Dems in Congress.

"I Won" Obama didn't even try to work with the GOP.
Bullshit

Democrats were willing to work with Reagan to save the economy

Republicans did what they could to make the economy fail under Obama

The Stimulus wasn't a stimulus - even Obabble admited that they couldn't find "shovel ready" jobs. It was basically used to pay off public employee unions.

The Jobs Act was just Stimulus Redux which would have funneled more money into government hiring.

Shovel ready was a criterion for receiving Stimulus funds. All the money allocated for jobs went to qualified projects, police, firemen and teachers. The rest went to tax cuts

Not a single Republucan supported the stimulus......even though it prevented a Depression

Additional TARP money was needed to save the banks and auto co pansies after Obama took office.......no Republicans supported it

View attachment 181551

Reagan's programs were reasonable and he knew how to work with the Dems in Congress.

"I Won" Obama didn't even try to work with the GOP.
Bullshit

Democrats were willing to work with Reagan to save the economy

Republicans did what they could to make the economy fail under Obama

The Dems during Reagan's era would be considered Rightwingers in the present day Prog-Dem party.

You can't honestly compare the two. Nor did Reagan ever dismiss the input of the Dems by declaring "I Won". He made no sincere attempt to work with the opposition party.

Trump's "subpar growth" at 100% compared to Obama's July 2016 325k job growth. :rolleyes:

I'll post this again to help you see what a REAL recovery look like vs. a FAKE Obabble in which the LFPR craters and people go on disability instead of getting jobs.

View attachment 181554
Moron, that's household data. There's a reason when jobs gained are discussed, payroll data is referenced. Just open the data you used and look at what it says...

1 : Data affected by changes in population controls.

And what does the BLS say about their two surveys...?

Both surveys are needed for a complete picture of the labor market.

Furthermore, you're completely ignoring the depth of the two recessions...

7/81-11/83: 2,707,000 jobs lost
12/07-6/09: 7,285,000 jobs lost

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

And lastly, The unemployment rate...

Reagan: 7.5% => 5.4% ... a 2.1 point drop, 28% decrease
Obama: 7.8% => 4.8% ... a 3.0 point drop, 39% decrease

And that was with Obama inheriting the worst recession since the Great Depression.

In which case, the rebound for Obabble should have been stratospheric.

But it wasn't because he couldn't find a shovel ready job if it whacked him over the head.
He didn’t bend over and give corporate America everything it wanted including that corporate hack new Supreme Court Justice.

I’m gonna be able to retire at 65 either way I just assume republicans are gonna cost us all down the line they’re already doing it. But maybe I need to stop worrying about things like social security and Medicare and instead worry about my portfolio

Yes, you should focus on your portfolio and not count on getting anything from SS or Medicare. They are either going to be means tested so that if you have any wealth, you'll get zilch...or the Feds will use inflation to lower the true cost of the liability. Either way, you need to not need them.
And it’s really not the republicans fault it’s the American people. They deserve what they get. Unfortunately I’m going to get it too

I'll post this again to help you see what a REAL recovery look like vs. a FAKE Obabble in which the LFPR craters and people go on disability instead of getting jobs.

View attachment 181554
Moron, that's household data. There's a reason when jobs gained are discussed, payroll data is referenced. Just open the data you used and look at what it says...

And that was with Obama inheriting the worst recession since the Great Depression.

But it wasn't because he couldn't find a shovel ready job if it whacked him over the head.
He didn’t bend over and give corporate America everything it wanted including that corporate hack new Supreme Court Justice.

I’m gonna be able to retire at 65 either way I just assume republicans are gonna cost us all down the line they’re already doing it. But maybe I need to stop worrying about things like social security and Medicare and instead worry about my portfolio

Yes, you should focus on your portfolio and not count on getting anything from SS or Medicare. They are either going to be means tested so that if you have any wealth, you'll get zilch...or the Feds will use inflation to lower the true cost of the liability. Either way, you need to not need them.
And it’s really not the republicans fault it’s the American people. They deserve what they get. Unfortunately I’m going to get it too

Indeed, for voting in mostly democrat politicians who created a program where absolutely zero was left aside to pay for the upcoming retirement benefits, instead opting to use the accumulated money to buy some votes.

View attachment 181554

I'm not going to lump all Americans together on this one. A lot of honest, decent people who paid their taxes and played by the rules are going to get hurt because dishonest people exploded the size of the government with deficit spendign, and left a huge IOU for future generations.

I'm not going to lump all Americans together on this one. A lot of honest, decent people who paid their taxes and played by the rules are going to get hurt because dishonest people exploded the size of the government with deficit spendign, and left a huge IOU for future generations.
Everyday here in Michigan a man dies who used to work for the big three and they had pensions. Michigan middle class economy has been striving ever since these high paying jobs came to Michigan

So everyday these pensioners die. Eventually they’ll all be gone. Who’s replacing them? Most Americans have no savings and don’t have pensions and now you say their social security and Medicare won’t be there either?

America will not be great again for the next century imo

View attachment 181551

The majority House and Senate Republicans voted against TARP by the margin of 125-171. Your memory is waning in its old age.

Everyday here in Michigan a man dies who used to work for the big three and they had pensions. Michigan middle class economy has been striving ever since these high paying jobs came to Michigan

So everyday these pensioners die. Eventually they’ll all be gone. Who’s replacing them? Most Americans have no savings and don’t have pensions and now you say their social security and Medicare won’t be there either?

We could become great much sooner than that by freeing up our economy via:
- low flat tax rates for individuals and corporations
- elimination of public employee unions (replace their pensions with 401K)
- private retirement savings accounts and phase out of SS
- a balanced budget requirement at federal, state and local levels.
- stop unfunded mandates from feds to states and states to local governments
- ending the practice of exec branch bureaucrats writing laws via regulations; all regs should require Congressional approval
- secure the borders so that millions of low skilled workers aren't undercutting our most vulnerable parts of the workforce
- end Obamacare

The majority House and Senate Republicans voted against TARP by the margin of 125-171. Your memory is waning in its old age.
You know that was a political vote not real right?

Oh it’s gonna pass without my vote? Then I’ll vote against it.

This is how Mccain became a maverick. Lame

Shovel ready was a criterion for receiving Stimulus funds. All the money allocated for jobs went to qualified projects, police, firemen and teachers. The rest went to tax cuts

Not a single Republucan supported the stimulus......even though it prevented a Depression

Additional TARP money was needed to save the banks and auto co pansies after Obama took office.......no Republicans supported it

The auto bailout was a major reason the 2008 bill failed in September and after negotiations and the crisis worsening, then it finally passed by the Senate, it almost failed a second time because of the Republicans.

We could have righted the ship in 2008 however, Congress and the President took the easy way out and threw us deeper in debt.

- ending the practice of exec branch bureaucrats writing laws via regulations; all regs should require Congressional approval
- secure the borders so that millions of low skilled workers aren't undercutting our most vulnerable parts of the workforce
- end Obamacare
I see now that the American people dont deserve to have it our or my way. They aren’t smart enough. So let’s try it your way and fuck whoever doesn’t like it. They should have been smarter. And when will it dawn on them your way doesn’t work? When they are 69 and can’t afford to retire

BS, it was a bad piece of legislation and the beginning of the too big to fail BS. Bad idea.

- end Obamacare
I see now that the American people dont deserve to have it our or my way. They aren’t smart enough. So let’s try it your way and fuck whoever doesn’t like it. They should have been smarter. And when will it dawn on them your way doesn’t work? When they are 69 and can’t afford to retire

I don't recall saying any such thing. I give Americans far more credit for acting in their self-interests than you do. A system which substitutes government hand outs for productive work is doomed to fail. My recommendations support demand for employees and increase opportunities for people to lead self-sufficient lives.

The auto bailout was a major reason the 2008 bill failed in September and after negotiations and the crisis worsening, then it finally passed by the Senate, it almost failed a second time because of the Republicans.

We could have righted the ship in 2008 however, Congress and the President took the easy way out and threw us deeper in debt.
Ultimately how can I disagree but don’t think 2008 republicans would have done the right thing.

BS, it was a bad piece of legislation and the beginning of the too big to fail BS. Bad idea.
Bush went along. And so would have republicans if Mccain was president. Unless they didn’t need to then they would have voted against it like Mccain does

Ultimately how can I disagree but don’t think 2008 republicans would have done the right thing.

The right thing would have been to vote it down.

Forum List

Back