35 trillion and counting

Looks like your so-called representatives celebrated the 35 trillion dollar milestone by handing another 1 1/2 billion of your dollars to the Ukraine.

One of these days average Americans might consider electing representatives who would function on behalf of working class Americans' own interests. One of these days. Maybe...

It doesn’t debunk anything, this is getting absurd. I don’t see anything disputing Trump’s 8 and a half trillion in additional deficits, they just really want to count paying interest on Trump’s debt during the Biden presidency as a Biden policy. Folks, paying interest on Trump’s debt will be a responsibility of every future President, not some new policy initiative of each.

Not really since Republicans tax as well as Democrats.
Well, that certainly took a long time to come up with weak ass nonsense…Face it, when the government lets the people keep more of their hard earned money, there is less poverty. You said as much…

Well, that certainly took a long time to come up with weak ass nonsense…Face it, when the government lets the people keep more of their hard earned money, there is less poverty. You said as much…
The problem is convincing those in charge.

You know, I have a feeling this whole national debt problem will get so much better if we just cut taxes more.
I’d feel more hopeful if our spending crazy and taxation-addicted politicians would rein in all the massive spending.

Forum List

Back