36 Climate Models Overestimated Warming in U.S. Corn Belt

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Color me shocked.

IMG_4080.jpeg

Color me shocked and appalled.

Then there was Greta Thunberg, a prophet according to some, who five years ago forecasted that the end of the world would begin this week unless humanity ceased using fossil fuels in that interim period. “A top climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out all of humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years,” she posted five years ago this week.

Then there was AOC who back in 2019 said: ‘The world is gonna end in 12 years if we don’t address climate change and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it?’” Ocasio-Cortez told interviewer Tanehisi Coates at an “MLK Now” event in New York. So, 8 years to go, by God I'm going to live large!

Then there was Al Gore ...... never mind, you get the drift.

We have ImperialCollege London headed by scum bag Neil Ferguson whose appalling modelling put the US and UK into lock down killing maybe millions . And repeating the same scams for nearly twenty years. , the moment someone yells major epidemic, lat alone Fake Pandemic. One bunch of fake academics and scientists forClimate , a second for fast spread diseases and a third group dedicated to get you to swallow poison while smiling .

Any rational scoreboard regarding the Co2 fraud reads

41-0
36-0

And the Co2 fraud always gets SHUT OUT....

Corn Belt climate difficult to predict. Extremes have been making rapid changes lately.

Weather patterns in the Corn Belt are changing in a way that will result in less and less moisture in the soil.

Climate models are nothing more than shit in shit out computer models that often input fraudulent or cherry picked data. They are usually developed by universities that deliver the product the customer that provided the grant wanted.

Climate models are nothing more than shit in shit out computer models that often input fraudulent or cherry picked data. They are usually developed by universities that deliver the product the customer that provided the grant wanted.
And what might your basis for that opinion? I rather doubt you've ever done any coding, you obviously have no better than a remedial science education and most certainly have no familiarity whatsoever with current climate modeling. I also am absolutely certain that your sources suffer from the same shortcomings. So... justify yourself doof.

Corn Belt climate difficult to predict. Extremes have been making rapid changes lately.

Weather patterns in the Corn Belt are changing in a way that will result in less and less moisture in the soil.

And once again weather is climate!!

Watching you climate cultists is like watching a good tennis match.

Crick: And what might your basis for that opinion? I rather doubt you've ever done any coding, you obviously have no better than a remedial science education and most certainly have no familiarity whatsoever with current climate modeling. I also am absolutely certain that your sources suffer from the same shortcomings. So... justify yourself doof.

ME:
The output from any computer model is dependent on the data that is input into it, the parameters/constants(assumptions) that are used, and algorithms and programming logic that processes the data to arrive at whatever conclusions. The validity of the data, accuracy of the assumptions, and logic employed by the programming are all at the mercy of the people who create the model; however flawed any and all of that shows up in the results.

The history of all climate models that predict future climate catastrophe have without exception turned out to be wrong, significantly so in most instances. The computer merely processes what it is given, so when the conclusions reached are inaccurate then it kinda casts doubt on the veracity of those who created them and those who try to support certain political and financial actions. Especially when so much money is involved and political futures at stake. In other words:

Climate models are nothing more than shit in shit out computer models that often input fraudulent or cherry picked data.

Crick: And what might your basis for that opinion? I rather doubt you've ever done any coding, you obviously have no better than a remedial science education and most certainly have no familiarity whatsoever with current climate modeling. I also am absolutely certain that your sources suffer from the same shortcomings. So... justify yourself doof.

ME:
The output from any computer model is dependent on the data that is input into it, the parameters/constants(assumptions) that are used, and algorithms and programming logic that processes the data to arrive at whatever conclusions. The validity of the data, accuracy of the assumptions, and logic employed by the programming are all at the mercy of the people who create the model; however flawed any and all of that shows up in the results.

The history of all climate models that predict future climate catastrophe have without exception turned out to be wrong, significantly so in most instances. The computer merely processes what it is given, so when the conclusions reached are inaccurate then it kinda casts doubt on the veracity of those who created them and those who try to support certain political and financial actions. Especially when so much money is involved and political futures at stake. In other words:
Impossible for manmade programs created by people with a political and financial agenda can be inaccurate!

We know for certain that computer climate models that have been used by the AGW nutcase are shit in-shit out because of two things:

1. We have caught the scammers many many times producing fraudulent and cherry picked data. Also, the people that provide the data for input to the computer programs have admitted they were lying. Thus "Shit In"

2. Nothing they ever predict comes true, If it did we would all be dead now according to predictions made by the models 20 years ago.

On top of those two things we have the scammers making money on the AGW bullshit. For instance, the Potatohead family has a billion dollar investment from the Chinese and the Chinese are the world's producer of solar cell. The stupid models help to perpetuate the need for the solar cells and the Chinese get richer and their investors. Look at where the funding for the models come from. Follow the money.

ME:
CMIP GCMs are public. The input and output from the programs are publicly accessible. See PCMDI - An overview of CMIP
In other words, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Forum List

Back