People actually think “abortion” is happening at 4 weeks AFTER birth

The ignorance of so many people out there is absolutely astounding. It never stops amazing me the ludicrous nonsense people will actually believe. Our education system has failed across the board.

How is this any different than all the lies democrats and the current administration have told america that a lot of Americans believe?

You can always go somewhere and find someone that is wrong about something. Just showing 1 guy saying something untrue isn't representative of everyone.

I'm not sure what there is to be gained by this post. Unless it's just more of your "I hate trump, conservatives and people who my party say I should hate without question".

The ignorance of so many people out there is absolutely astounding. It never stops amazing me the ludicrous nonsense people will actually believe. Our education system has failed across the board.
A perfect example of what has been done to these people over the last three or four decades. These are probably decent folks, and they're in real distress over this.

MAGA media and these making-shit-up-from-Mom's-basement "news" sites continue to cause great harm. Awful.

A perfect example of what has been done to these people over the last three or four decades. These are probably decent folks, and they're in real distress over this.

MAGA media and these making-shit-up-from-Mom's-basement "news" sites continue to cause great harm. Awful.

Lol how many of you believed there was an actual pee tape?

Lol how many of you believed there was an actual pee tape?
Typical MAGA-level comparison. Deep stuff.

This used to be kind of funny. Now it's just sad to watch.

The ignorance of so many people

It was one misinformed person.

Meanwhile, probably most Dems think that abortion is outlawed in some Red states if the life of the mother is at risk. In reality, every single abortion restriction law includes exceptions for the life of the mother.

Your average MAGAt isn't really strong in the thinking department.

And there are people who think it's perfectly reasonable and logical to paint every person on the Right with the nonsense from one old ignorant man. Of course, if it was Joe Biden say something like that, well that's different, right? Does anyone want to claim that such ignorance exists on the Left?

Forum List

Back