02/3-6/2014 40% 51%
02/1-5/2014 41% 50%
01/31-02/3/2014 40% 51%
01/30-02/1/2014 41% 51%
01/29-31/2014 42% 51%
01/28-30/2014 43% 50%
01/27-29/2014 42% 49%

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

You'll always have a third that will go democrat no matter what...and a third that will go GOP no matter what.

In this case, I am sure there is a little more than a third because the alternative is a little frightening.

Hmmm...the country is 61% liberal?

And you are 100% idiot commie. You're the proof for my statement, you got proof for yours?

Leave her alone this poster is ok with me.. even though she is a lib.

Ohhh… the white knight.

You do realize that no one here gives a rats ass who is ‘okay with you.’

Candy has consistently proven to be a democrat hack and being called on it should not be a surprise.

Each result is based on a three-day rolling average
Subscribe to get the full daily trend.
% APPROVE % DISAPPROVE
02/5-7/2014 39% 52%
02/3-6/2014 40% 51%
02/1-5/2014 41% 50%
01/31-02/3/2014 40% 51%
01/30-02/1/2014 41% 51%
01/29-31/2014 42% 51%
01/28-30/2014 43% 50%
01/27-29/2014 42% 49%

There's plenty of dumb-fucks on either side...

for any number of reasons...

but, gotta say, the Dem's have a monumental preponderance of dumb-fucks on their side...

After 4 years of total Pub disfunction, the country is sick of all politicians, but Obama least of all...great job, Pubbies. TP GETS 22 PER CENT- THEMSELVES LOL...

All Dems are libs, nobody's lying, but the hater dupes are terminally misinformed lol arrghhh...

And you are 100% idiot commie. You're the proof for my statement, you got proof for yours?

Ohhh… the white knight.

Candy has consistently proven to be a democrat hack and being called on it should not be a surprise.

OKTexas has consistently proven himself to be a GOP hack. I see you are quick to call him out on it. :eusa_whistle:

Ohhh… the white knight.

OKTexas has consistently proven himself to be a GOP hack. I see you are quick to call him out on it. :eusa_whistle:

Nope. Nobody was white knighting for him so what’s there to call him on?

He stands up for himself.

Ohhh… the white knight.

Fuck you asshole, I gave the bitch too much credit. Seems like you're the ignorant hack.

Twenty-three percent of Americans identify as liberal, a Gallup poll released Friday shows, noting a steady increase since 2005.

Gallup poll: Liberal self identify at record high - Lucy McCalmont - POLITICO.com

Ohhh… the white knight.

And I so love to make enemies bitch

Ohhh… the white knight.

He is not a partisian hack dumb shit

After 4 years of total Pub disfunction, the country is sick of all politicians, but Obama least of all...great job, Pubbies. TP GETS 22 PER CENT- THEMSELVES LOL...

yea Frankie your side is sick of your guys because of the Republicans....that makes sense....

See the thing is with me I love reading both side's and I can tell real

Fast if they are a partisian hack. Candy is not (lib) or Texas(con)

Forum List

Back