39% of Americans declared braindead

Stop lying -- Congress shut down 100% of the government. That we continued to operate for a brief period of time thanks to a small revenue of funds does not alter the fact that the Congress did indeed shut down 100% of the funding required to run the government, which is evidenced by the fact that the longer the shutdown endured, the more services would have been denied.

You're either lying or stupid.
My money's on both.
That's funny coming from the imbecile who left my foot hurting from kicking your ignorant ass so hard last time. :lmao:

That's ok, Shvantz, I understand, you're Conservative .... that alone provides you a lifetime free ride on the shortbus whenever the asylum lets you inmates out for some play time.

Who controls the Dept of Interior? Who ordered the monuments surrounded by fences? Hint: It wasn't the Tea Party.
Being a lib, you are delusional.

You're either lying or stupid.
My money's on both.
That's funny coming from the imbecile who left my foot hurting from kicking your ignorant ass so hard last time. :lmao:

That's ok, Shvantz, I understand, you're Conservative .... that alone provides you a lifetime free ride on the shortbus whenever the asylum lets you inmates out for some play time.

Who controls the Dept of Interior? Who ordered the monuments surrounded by fences? Hint: It wasn't the Tea Party.
You are so fucking retarded, you can't even comprehend that what you just posted has nothing to do with what I said. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You are so fucking retarded, you can't even comprehend that what you just posted has nothing to do with what I said. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You're right. I responded to the substance of the thread, not the childish lame insults you were spewing.

You're right. I responded to the substance of the thread, not the childish lame insults you were spewing.

Great ... :eusa_doh: .... in typical brain-dead rightard fashion, you dispense with personal responsibility and blame me for you being a fucking imbecile. :cuckoo:

Great ... :eusa_doh: .... in typical brain-dead rightard fashion, you dispense with personal responsibility and blame me for you being a fucking imbecile. :cuckoo:

Ironic post is ironic.
I respond appropriately and you complain I point out you merely spew insults without substance.

Mitt_Romney_face_LOSER_bumper_sticker.jpg

there is always going to be the amount of people which will fluctuate with the line of the dimocraps as they are on their plantation.

now the left wants to ensure more slaves on their plantation - by pushing amnesty, brainwashing women that they are too stupid to decide for themselves, always need a gubmint nanny for protection, expecting to stone the whole new generation of the youth to be too high to think and all other standard brainwash for the idiot dupes.

Ironic post is ironic.
I respond appropriately and you complain I point out you merely spew insults without substance.
You pathetic shmendrik, an appropriate response is one that is relevant to the post you are responding to. You thought it was until I enlightened you. And pointing out what an enormous retard you are is hardly complaining. :cuckoo:

there is always going to be the amount of people which will fluctuate with the line of the dimocraps as they are on their plantation.

now the left wants to ensure more slaves on their plantation - by pushing amnesty, brainwashing women that they are too stupid to decide for themselves, always need a gubmint nanny for protection, expecting to stone the whole new generation of the youth to be too high to think and all other standard brainwash for the idiot dupes.

Yeah, we all fondly remember how that Liberal Reagan passed amnesty, just to keep Democrats on the Liberal plantation. :cuckoo:

Ironic post is ironic.
You pathetic shmendrik, an appropriate response is one that is relevant to the post you are responding to. You thought it was until I enlightened you. And pointing out what an enormous retard you are is hardly complaining. :cuckoo:

You can't stay focused on an exchange and I'm the retard?? Seriously, your ADD is kicking in. More Ritalin, stat!

Ironic post is ironic.

You can't stay focused on an exchange and I'm the retard?? Seriously, your ADD is kicking in. More Ritalin, stat!

Shvantz, you look like that old lady in that commercial who's fallen and can't get up, at the same time, you're gumming at my ankles. I pointed out an actual fact, which means nothing to you since you don't know what a fact is. Furthermore, unlike yours, my post was completely relevant to the post I was responding to. Congress shut down 100% of the government. There was no additional funding for the government being administered to keep any federal services going and the government was feeding off the funds in reserve. The effect was an increase in government funded services being cut off, which were going to increase as time went on since there was 0% new funding thanks to the Congressional government shut down. We were at 18% and climbing when Congress finally passed a continuing resolution to end the shutdown.

You're so fucking retarded, your idiocy is like claiming you're only 18% fired after losing your job because you still have one more paycheck in arrears coming. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

By the way, you made this claim ...

"Blacks went about 97% for Democrats in the last 2 elections. They are worse off now than before. Are you saying 97% of blacks are brain dead?" ~ brain-dead shvantz

I asked you, "worse off than what? In what way?"

Can't you answer, rightie?

Shvantz, you look like that old lady in that commercial who's fallen and can't get up, at the same time, you're gumming at my ankles. I pointed out an actual fact, which means nothing to you since you don't know what a fact is. Furthermore, unlike yours, my post was completely relevant to the post I was responding to. Congress shut down 100% of the government. There was no additional funding for the government being administered to keep any federal services going and the government was feeding off the funds in reserve. The effect was an increase in government funded services being cut off, which were going to increase as time went on since there was 0% new funding thanks to the Congressional government shut down. We were at 18% and climbing when Congress finally passed a continuing resolution to end the shutdown.

You're so fucking retarded, your idiocy is like claiming you're only 18% fired after losing your job because you still have one more paycheck in arrears coming. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

"Blacks went about 97% for Democrats in the last 2 elections. They are worse off now than before. Are you saying 97% of blacks are brain dead?" ~ brain-dead shvantz

Economically. Although the word having more than 2 syllables no doubt stumps you.
You are a pathetic little fool, aren't you?

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval
Each result is based on a three-day rolling average
Subscribe to get the full daily trend.
% APPROVE % DISAPPROVE
02/5-7/2014 39% 52%
02/3-6/2014 40% 51%
02/1-5/2014 41% 50%
01/31-02/3/2014 40% 51%
01/30-02/1/2014 41% 51%
01/29-31/2014 42% 51%
01/28-30/2014 43% 50%
01/27-29/2014 42% 49%

The truly brain dead are the 20% who still have any confidence in Republicans.

% APPROVE % DISAPPROVE
02/5-7/2014 39% 52%
02/3-6/2014 40% 51%
02/1-5/2014 41% 50%
01/31-02/3/2014 40% 51%
01/30-02/1/2014 41% 51%
01/29-31/2014 42% 51%
01/28-30/2014 43% 50%
01/27-29/2014 42% 49%

Because their alternative is? What? Democrats? You can be confident in Democrats. They will fuck up a one car parade given half a chance.
The narco-libertarians? Even worse.
The GOP, for all its faults, is the only party with a ghost of a chance of changing something.

% APPROVE % DISAPPROVE
02/5-7/2014 39% 52%
02/3-6/2014 40% 51%
02/1-5/2014 41% 50%
01/31-02/3/2014 40% 51%
01/30-02/1/2014 41% 51%
01/29-31/2014 42% 51%
01/28-30/2014 43% 50%
01/27-29/2014 42% 49%

Anyone that disagrees with me is pretty much brain-dead, since I am frighteningly correct on almost every issue. It's pretty scare how almost everything I say is 100% true.

Economically. Although the word having more than 2 syllables no doubt stumps you.
You are a pathetic little fool, aren't you?

Please, you can't even spell economically without the aid of a spell checker; who do you think you're kidding? Now prove your claim with actual figures ......

Last edited:
% APPROVE % DISAPPROVE
02/5-7/2014 39% 52%
02/3-6/2014 40% 51%
02/1-5/2014 41% 50%
01/31-02/3/2014 40% 51%
01/30-02/1/2014 41% 51%
01/29-31/2014 42% 51%
01/28-30/2014 43% 50%
01/27-29/2014 42% 49%

Because their alternative is? What? Democrats? You can be confident in Democrats. They will fuck up a one car parade given half a chance.
The narco-libertarians? Even worse.
The GOP, for all its faults, is the only party with a ghost of a chance of changing something.

Pretty ironic observation on your part given it was Republicans who failed to pass oversight of the GSE's a decade ago, leading to the worst collapse in our economy since the Great Depression.

Forum List

Back