02/3-6/2014 40% 51%
02/1-5/2014 41% 50%
01/31-02/3/2014 40% 51%
01/30-02/1/2014 41% 51%
01/29-31/2014 42% 51%
01/28-30/2014 43% 50%
01/27-29/2014 42% 49%

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

funny… i think it's the 20% of people who don't think it was insane to shut down the government who are brain dead.

go figure.

Each result is based on a three-day rolling average
Subscribe to get the full daily trend.
% APPROVE % DISAPPROVE
02/5-7/2014 39% 52%
02/3-6/2014 40% 51%
02/1-5/2014 41% 50%
01/31-02/3/2014 40% 51%
01/30-02/1/2014 41% 51%
01/29-31/2014 42% 51%
01/28-30/2014 43% 50%
01/27-29/2014 42% 49%

funny… i think it's the 20% of people who don't think it was insane to shut down the government who are brain dead.

go figure.

Funny, the rest of us did think it was insane to shut down more than 18% of the government either. Hey, you are masters of making mountains out of molehills.

go figure.

Lying again?

Anyway, if you take the black vote the actual number is probably in the teens. Take out people who get their news from watching Rachel Maddow and it declines even further. Anyone who is paying attention understands the administraiton is out of control, out of ideas, and desperately trying something--anything--to salvage its reputation.

go figure.

Lying again?

Anyway, if you take the black vote the actual number is probably in the teens. Take out people who get their news from watching Rachel Maddow and it declines even further. Anyone who is paying attention understands the administraiton is out of control, out of ideas, and desperately trying something--anything--to salvage its reputation.

good to know your "debate" skills haven' improved any.

as for lying? you should stop.

Here I thought the number for Obama approval would be around 47 percent and some polls do report that number. I am confident we can use 47 percent regardless of what Obama does.

See the thing is with me I love reading both side's and I can tell real

Fast if they are a partisian hack. Candy is not (lib) or Texas(con)

You are wrong about candyass. He/she/it is the worst kind of partisan hack. Thats why he/she/it is on my ignore list.

you will see in time that I am right.

go figure.

Lying again?

good to know your "debate" skills haven' improved any.

as for lying? you should stop.

You arent worthy of debate.

% APPROVE % DISAPPROVE
02/5-7/2014 39% 52%
02/3-6/2014 40% 51%
02/1-5/2014 41% 50%
01/31-02/3/2014 40% 51%
01/30-02/1/2014 41% 51%
01/29-31/2014 42% 51%
01/28-30/2014 43% 50%
01/27-29/2014 42% 49%

go figure.

obama shut down 18% of the govt, congress does not have that power, the GOP does not have that power, and certainly the teaparty does not have that power.

if you think it was stupid to shut down the govt, blame obama, he did it.

The American people believe the shut down and the ceiling crisis were the fault of the GOP.

What you think does not matter.

The American people approve of the Budget and the farm subsidy compromises.

If we pass an immigration bill this year, we may take the Senate.

If we don't, we will lose the WH (again) in 2016 to the Dems.

The American people believe the shut down and the ceiling crisis were the fault of the GOP.

Roughly half of the people believe what the biased lying media tell them. The rest know who caused the shutdown, the truth is the majority don't give a shit because it didn't affect them in any way.

The american people do NOT approve of raising the debt ceiling again, they want a balanced budget.

What the majority want on immigration is border enforcement and enforcement of the immigration laws already on the books, they do not want amnesty.

Most would be OK with a bill that allowed long time illegals to stay, but not as citizens for many years.

Too funny.

You'll vote for Hillary Jake...just like you did for Bammy.

......as an aside ANYONE who thinks the Gov shut down will be an issue in November is well.....politically unsophisticated.

% APPROVE % DISAPPROVE
02/5-7/2014 39% 52%
02/3-6/2014 40% 51%
02/1-5/2014 41% 50%
01/31-02/3/2014 40% 51%
01/30-02/1/2014 41% 51%
01/29-31/2014 42% 51%
01/28-30/2014 43% 50%
01/27-29/2014 42% 49%

go figure.

obama shut down 18% of the govt, congress does not have that power, the GOP does not have that power, and certainly the teaparty does not have that power.

Stop lying -- Congress shut down 100% of the government. That we continued to operate for a brief period of time thanks to a small revenue of funds does not alter the fact that the Congress did indeed shut down 100% of the funding required to run the government, which is evidenced by the fact that the longer the shutdown endured, the more services would have been denied.

go figure.

Stop lying -- Congress shut down 100% of the government. That we continued to operate for a brief period of time thanks to a small revenue of funds does not alter the fact that the Congress did indeed shut down 100% of the funding required to run the government, which is evidenced by the fact that the longer the shutdown endured, the more services would have been denied.

You're either lying or stupid.
My money's on both.

You're either lying or stupid.
My money's on both.
That's funny coming from the imbecile who left my foot hurting from kicking your ignorant ass so hard last time. :lmao:

That's ok, Shvantz, I understand, you're Conservative .... that alone provides you a lifetime free ride on the shortbus whenever the asylum lets you inmates out for some play time.

Forum List

Back